• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Gaming's first SSB Tournament - Feb. 28 Melee and Brawl Kissimmee, FL

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I already got a full room if we do decide to go (me, StaFu, JP, Mars, Thee, and Big Al) and I don't even know if I will be able to do that. I only have money for the tourny, so I need to bring in a TV setup. I may not be able to go to the hotel.
OH I see man, ok. I'll see what I can do. xD

Maybe I can house with Hungrybox if I can't go in. But if you guys need a person for a room, I'll come with a full setup, just let me know!

Zoro

Smash Champion
i wonder what the chances are brawl will be done by 6pm saturday...
Vericz has 50 TVs for the entire tournament
hes running gears, halo, and smash at the same time
smash gets around 10 tvs i think and anything we bring thats more tvs than gigs thats for sure
Vericz is a pro at running tournaments hes not waiting for anyone registration starts at 8 no excuse to not be there by 11:30 hes starting with or without you. Trust me this aint no hungryboxes.

What we need is Wiis they dont have that many Wiis

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im sad i can only bring 1 setup =(

and if it finishes by 6 i can get free seafood :laugh:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hungry do you think I can get some housing too for FL gaming? I'll try to get to your house if that would be cool. : D

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Lio: Wanna do $3 vs. my Zelda too?

Zoro: I wanna play your Link in friendlies sir. I must learn!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I might money match you if I go, like, maybe $2 haha.

WAIT OF COURSE IM GOING. just don't know how yet. xD

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Yes, my Zelda vs. your TLink.

ZSS MM anybody? :3

So far...

Lio
$3 TLink vs. ZSS
$3 TLink vs. Zelda

HRNUT
$5 Marth vs. ZSS
$5 Snake vs. ZSS

CO18
$5(?) Snake vs. ZSS

Galuuda
$X vs. ZSS?

This is fun. I'm going to make so much money off of MMs.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
my laptop is broken. its been broken for many many many months now

i might bring a VCR or something to record on the TV

nevershootme

Smash Master
my laptop is broken. its been broken for many many many months now

i might bring a VCR or something to record on the TV
what about if i could borrow your recording device and installation disc (for the drivers) so i can run the stream and recording at the same time on 1 laptop?

if all else i'll just have to salvage for that dazzle in circuit city later today

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
what about if i could borrow your recording device and installation disc (for the drivers) so i can run the stream and recording at the same time on 1 laptop?

if all else i'll just have to salvage for that dazzle in circuit city later today
dont you already have equipment to stream stuff? what would mine be needed for? besides, i cant even find the installation disc for my dazzle. i probably trashed it.

ill just hook a vcr up to the TV at the same time youre streaming from it so your bandwith doesnt suffer. that is, if they even have internet connectivity at the place

nevershootme

Smash Master
I do have my stuff, but i can't stream and record at the same time if i'm getting the video onto the stream, which pretty much screws up recording from the program.

yours would be needed for the stream, while mines is used for recording off the TV (with tv output ports). I'll search online for the drivers and watnot. im hoping for a ethernet plug somewhere at the place. or at strong wifi connection

Masky

Smash Master
Just record it on GDX's VCR while streaming it, your computer would only have to stream

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
it all looks the same on youtube anyway

but if you want i can bring my dazzle i guess. since i have a job im unable to upload as superfast as you.

Edit: i have the dazzle dvc100 i believe. youll have to find drivers for it, cause i dont have the CD

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Masky...dont' do it. He has the most pikachu training of anybody ever.

Lio, i accept

Anybody else for MMs?

Top Bottom