• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 - Orlando, FL - Jul 17-20, 08 Thanks to everyone who came!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
RxYz-...

10shuttleloops
oh. last i heard you had prior engagements to team with someone else, which is why RxYz- wasnt gonna be in effect, which is why i thought rx was with needles

o well. RxYz- better watch out, cause Next Time on DragonNut Z has been in the hyperbaulic time chamber ever since the house brawl tourney.

Sumtime

Smash Cadet
So, considering I only want to go for brawl singles and can only get to the tourney on sunday, and since singles might start tomorrow, am I screwed?

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Sux how m2k took shiz to FD (although shiz banned that gay stage) when shiz was up 2-1, he asked shiz if he could go there, shiz being the nice christian guy he is agreed to play on the stage that he banned. In return Shiz countered the last match on the stage that m2k banned which was stadium, this was the 5th and last match, m2k was up 3 stocks to shiz's last stock @ 140 something percent and shiz just went beast mode and brought it back to the last stock, unfortunately m2k was able to stabilize and killed shiz's last stock.

I am really wondering if m2k would have been able to bring it back if the banned stages would have been respected... I guess we will never know, but nonetheless those matches were AMAZING!!!!!! they were all recorded, so u guys will see them eventually.

DaShizWiz is too good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Wow. The last 2 days were too good. Simply amazing. Shiz and M2K are awesome, and that last match was sick. Too bad its all over for melee until the next tourney. I had a great time! I am always wanting to smash, and I got a good dose of it yesterday and today (today especially). I had a great time, GGs all around!

Pengie

Smash Lord
Shiz vs. M2K was ****ing insane, probably the best match of the night. I also had a lot of fun doing friendlies.

Speaking of friendlies, what are the chances of having Melee setups on the Brawl days?

Seanson

Smash Ace
Who won out of M2K and Cort? Or did they not play because they split? Such a large tournament should really have finals... even if they did split.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Shiz vs M2K was simply on another level. From Shiz 3 stocking m2k 1st match to Shiz getting 3 stocked the last match then making a huge comeback. Prolly the best smash I've ever watched.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Sux how m2k took shiz to FD (although shiz banned that gay stage) when shiz was up 2-1, he asked shiz if he could go there, shiz being the nice christian guy he is agreed to play on the stage that he banned. In return Shiz countered the last match on the stage that m2k banned which was stadium, this was the 5th and last match, m2k was up 3 stocks to shiz's last stock @ 140 something percent and shiz just went beast mode and brought it back to the last stock, unfortunately m2k was able to stabilize and killed shiz's last stock.

I am really wondering if m2k would have been able to bring it back if the banned stages would have been respected... I guess we will never know, but nonetheless those matches were AMAZING!!!!!! they were all recorded, so u guys will see them eventually.

DaShizWiz is too good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sounds nuts. I can't wait to see those epic matches. Good luck to those playing over the next couple of days.

Flex

Smash Cadet
Sux how m2k took shiz to FD (although shiz banned that gay stage) when shiz was up 2-1, he asked shiz if he could go there, shiz being the nice christian guy he is agreed to play on the stage that he banned. In return Shiz countered the last match on the stage that m2k banned which was stadium, this was the 5th and last match, m2k was up 3 stocks to shiz's last stock @ 140 something percent and shiz just went beast mode and brought it back to the
Nice christian that he was?What kind of johns are these?I guess M2K must have been the antichrist.

Frames

DI
Actually, m2k, cort AND shiz all split evenly, shiz and m2k just did their set for fun (and our amusement :D).

There were 78 total entrants and 1 round of pools, with 8 pools of 8 and 2 pools of 7, top 4 out gave us 40 total in the brackets.

1: M2K
2: Cort
3: DaShizWiz
4: Colbol
5: KeepSpeedN
5: Xelic
7: Caveman
7: hungrybox
9: RockCrock
9: Lambchops
9: DJ Nintendo
9: chaddd
13: DoH
13: ESAM
13: Green Mario
13: QueenDVS
17: eliott
17: FullMetal
17: Eggm
17: Linguini
17: uuaa
17: exarch
17: Chexr
17: Yayhuzz
25: derf
25: Zig-Zag!
25: Swift
25: Rayzorium
25: dogysamich
25: SmashMac
25: ARC
25: Inui
33: OTRU
33: C........
33: PB+J
33: Jesus Freak
33: Aarow
33: SheerMadness
33: Nice1
33: ragnarock
41: Dark Sonic
41: SamDVDs
41: Nick Riddle
41: Raistlin
41: Hylian
41: Random
41: Alpha
41: Gage
41: Nicky
41: Zoro
51: SOFT
51: Apollo
51: Garbanzo
51: Mr. P
51: Maverick heero
51: Captain crunch
51: DSL
51: GenoBlast
51: festizzio
51: ExcelZero
61: forkgirl
61: Rx-
61: LukeNessMonster
61: Rend
61: Theo
61: Dyse
61: marlon
61: Essence
61: C@sh Mooney
61: PURP
71: Pengie
71: DJ Chidori
71: KurBay
71: Marin
71: Sworddancer
71: Finch
71: RAZE
71: 300

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Queen at Rx's!!!

M2K is too good, but shizwiz is god!!!

It was a lot of fun, but I gtg back to work!!!

GL brawlers and this tourney was amazing!!!

Everyone who still likes melee should definitely watch dashizwiz vs. m2k when it is put up!!!

Best set ever...so ****ing epic!!!

:colorful:

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Queen at Rx's!!!

Lamb lost to Xelic in WB and speedn in LB!!!

Hungry lost to m2k in WB and xelic in LB!!!

:colorful:

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Xelic beat both Hbox and Chops, I don't know who either lost to for the second round. I'm back home now, derf and I unfortunately couldn't stay for brawl, shoutouts coming soon.

Oh, and to confirm what everyone is saying, M2k vs Shiz was astounding.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Eggm? What Happened!!!!??!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?
FL > Falco

SHOUTOUTS
EC
Swift: Wow.

Eggm: We didn't play this time! Sad face.

Cort: Bleh I should play you >_<; GJ in tourney though.

MN
Aarow: Crazy fun matches, very impressive! Nice hanging with you too.

TX
Hylian: Good matches, nice seeing you again, and good luck dealing with those ****y developments that happened.

Rayzorium: Fun playing you! Really enjoyed the matches, very good CF.

DoH: Stop wrecking me in peach dittoes.

Xelic: Much love. Amazing Peach, great ditto. (we'll ignore that marth match x.x)

Random: Crazy commentary, makes playing unbelievably enjoyable.

SC
Yayuhhz: CRAZY LOOP

Georgia
Chaddd: Gah we didn't play. Good work with the 9 hammers and stitches though.

Alpha: Great to see you as always.

PB&J: GO SHIZ!

Soft: Great seeing and hanging with you.

Cornel: YS again. Good matches, and I like how much fun you have with the game.

FullMetal: Wow I'm very impressed.

Dogy: Caped stitchface=most LOL play of this tournament.

Florida
SWFL
SmayMay: After having not played you for i don't know how long, we certainly made up for it this tournament. Gooooooood games.

Speed: Great seeing and playing you again! We spend far too between tourneys we're both at.

Shiz: Crazy, crazy, crazy matches. Too good man. Great seeing you and your brothers again as always.

QDevious: Those were FRIENDLIES? Johns. Ganon dittoes ftw.

Crock: You didn't wig the bwacket well enough.

SEFL
Guini: Totally Excellent matches dude! Good stuff against all those counter matchups too.

Green: Probably my favorite matches I've played in a very long time, no matter how hard it was for either of us to kill the other. Epic proportions of love are sent your way.

Chops: Your c0ck is too big, that can't be good for your back.

ESAM: I finally put a face with the name! We'll have to play next time we're around.

MEFL
Rx-: much love, **** brawl.

Sheer: You're so much more technical than me! It makes me sad.

Joetru: Do that brawl thing you do. Great hanging out with you.

Colin: Stop being so good. And when I say stop, I mean keep doing it.

Marin: You do some things very very well, I was quite impressed.

Zoro: Sick Link vs Ganon match!

Uuaa: True, it's been a while! Good seeing you.

Hbox: I'll probably play you next tourney, I'm suprised we didn't get to this one. Hah. Good placing though.

Ian: Not your best performance, next time though buddy. We didn't play, wtf?

Kevin: Thank you for hosting and being so chill with several stressful situations. You're a magnanimous guy. Very well done good sir. Good luck with Brawl.

Javier: Playing both Sheik and Zelda is amazing, although Zelda is pretty bad, it's really fun to watch (and play). Plus Zelda is really good against icys, who are one of sheiks hardest matchups. <3 your random peach too. It was so enjoyable to see you and hang out with you at the tournament.

Patrick: Don't get wrecked by Samus! Go big or go home. With me. *wink* Thanks for being around and it was great seeing you. You probably hate Bowser now, no?

Gabe: Your marth fascinates me, it's got incredible potential. I'm looking forward to GG later this year though. We'll do marth dittoes more often so you can learn some things, and I can too. Great seeing and hanging with you as well, I really enjoy spending time with you.
Also one last side note, when I was playing Green I'm not sure which of you three was cheering for me but you have no idea how much I appreciate(d) it.

Darrel: One day was not enough. Teaming in melee was magical. Good luck with brawl.

MWFL
Fred: Big <3 from the bottom of my bottom.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Nice christian that he was?What kind of johns are these?I guess M2K must have been the antichrist.
LMAO

good stuff, mike, mike gayfaaaggot, chaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

PolMex23

Smash Champion
??? On site fees???

Ok, is it really 50 dollars for doubles on site reg???

Or, is that the number for both melee and brawl...together...

Just wonderin....cuz that would be some massive bull
???

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I hate playing lambchops in tournament...oh well. DJ is too good, ill give shoutouts once the whole tournament is over. Since the recorder used to record everything is Rexx's, I, he, or Nicholas Riddle will be uploading it.

Top Bottom