• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 - Orlando, FL - Jul 17-20, 08 Thanks to everyone who came!!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
So much hate on the video comments...

Look, I'm unprofessional. I taunt because it's enjoyable. I'm not here to ****ing please any of you. I like having fun, and I'm proud to take a game off of M2K, let alone even get to Winner's Finals against him.

A lot of people make me unhappy. =/

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
So much hate on the video comments...

Look, I'm unprofessional. I taunt because it's enjoyable. I'm not here to ****ing please any of you. I like having fun, and I'm proud to take a game off of M2K, let alone even get to Winner's Finals against him.

A lot of people make me unhappy. =/
That's why we should disable video comments and keep them here on the Smash Boards. That way you don't have to put up with that ****. Besides, I'd like to see these people even get him to like thirty percent or some ****. I couldn't even get him to freakin' twenty when I played that friendly against him at TGMTSBCO. 'Course, I suck at the game but that's besides the point.

I think you did well, personally. You've been beasting with Wario since Get 4 Stocked 5. It doesn't really surprise me that you've gotten this good.

...and besides. I spam uptaunt with (Brawl) Fox wayyyyyyyy too much when I KO somebody.

Smooth Criminal

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
FL does not suck.

You do not suck.

You & hrnut lol ;) lost to m2k and cort, the two people who pretty much won every event (except relfex getting 2nd wooo!!).

Just because you didn't get first does not mean you suck.

It just means they're a little better is all.

FL is good at brawl, EC has always been good at smash, we're fine don't worry.

Deal with it.
just going through old random threads

Top Bottom