• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 - Orlando, FL - Jul 17-20, 08 Thanks to everyone who came!!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
lol at dmBrandon for thinking I'm annoying because I was hyping my boy xD That's fine if you think I'm annoying after not even talking to me.

And a bigger lol at everyone thinking Gmoney is some pretentious, arrogant **** o_o

SOMEONE HELP HYLIAN!!
Dogy is helping us. His aunt is coming out to pick us up so we can get to a bus station...

<3 Dogy.

Thanks for caring :).

Gindler

Smash Champion
So are those 5 vids rex has the only ones from fast? Was really hoping to see some doubles........stupid rainy days.

BossMagnet

Smash Apprentice
Amber is slowly loading some good doubles vids onto her YouTube account.

http://youtube.com/mobiusmaster

Right now, a good one to watch is me and xYz vs Hylian and Gmoney, although it's a tad low-res for some reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYWy679mHyM
I am uploading what videos I have.
Don't forget, no one is required to record matches, they/I do it out of courtesy for those that did not attend... (and the players of course).
Everyone needs to stop sounding so entitled, and negative for that matter.

Make sure when you are watching the videos you click on "watch in high quality"... that would probably help.

I know I am probably coming off as super mean or something, but I really had a great time at FAST even though I was so exhausted everyday. I met some awesome people and it was a lot of fun. Now afterwards I get a chance to check the boards and everyone is so negative, its just annoying.

samdaballer

Smash Ace
I am uploading what videos I have.
Don't forget, no one is required to record matches, they/I do it out of courtesy for those that did not attend... (and the players of course).
Everyone needs to stop sounding so entitled, and negative for that matter.
real talk, thanks to everyone who recorded, i really appreciate it

Raistlin

Smash Lord
WHY DOES THE WARIO LOOK LIKE RX
AND WHY DOES THE WALUIGI LOOK LIKE APOLLO.
My mind, is blown.
They...don't? I don't think the Waluigi was even hispanic, lol.

I am working on the vids guys.
Sorry its taking so long, I actually have real life things to do, unlike everyone else that just b!tches on the boards all day. LOL
My YouTube account is mobiusmaster so just keep checking back there, and I will post links eventually.
****, the claws came out! Pretty sure Amber just wrecked everyone. BTW, good **** to Frames, Rx-, and Amber on making this tourny awesome.

P.S. GMoney is awesome.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Mad props go out to Frames, Rx-, and Boss Magnet for hosting and running the tournament.

Even more special props go to Boss Magnet for recording everything and making super-awesome brownies!.

I'll post more shout-outs later, but I think these three deserve extra thanks.

P.S. GMoney is awesome.
Unless he's trying to be flashy and go under Smashville w/ Wario..
ooooooooooooooohgetwreckedgmoneyloljustkidding

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
wario can do a reverse hyrule jump

WITHOUT his Up-B
So can Sonic.

He can also do it without his neutral B, but then he'd have to use his up B.

He can also go under hyrule temple in both directions.

Sonic hax. You can blue ball cancel right through Metaknight's tornado.

P.S. That's just using the opening hit of his side b to plow through things, but I'm gonna call it blue ball canceling from now on in honor of Gmoney. It's a lot easier than saying "using the invincibility frames on the initial hop of Sonic's side B to go through attacks."

Gindler

Smash Champion
Yeah, my car sucks for needing maintanence equal to that of the "fun pack" for FAST1 :(

Oh well, FAST2!!!

Yeah, sorry about that ESAM next brawl thing we're both at we'll comence in fighting (losing to someone's secondary with my main would be upsetting though). Yeah pr1de was a bit distraught as well.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Sigh if only you both lived up here. Yoshi would get sooo much more representation by good players! And Esam from what I can tell next time we meet your Yoshi will be beyond beastly.

Oh and thanks Cash.

Oh and can someone tell me who Life after Death was? Apparently he likes to call people f@ggots but ONLY after they are long gone and he is safe and secure.

Oh lambchops... the guy I 2-0ed in pools.. all is understood now.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
anybody pick up an extra silver controller towards the very end? im missing my controller mangs. the only thing about it is it has some chipped paint on the right handle. like right in the middle. its a pretty small little spot where the paint chipped. I know, i just described everyones controller, but i could tell if its mine if i saw it.

-hiro

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
That reminds me, I someone left a black gamecube controller at my house (my other house.)

I don't exactly know when I'll be able to give it back (I don't travel out of state much), but maybe I'll be able to attend the next big tourney or something.

vericz

Smash Champion
anybody pick up an extra silver controller towards the very end? im missing my controller mangs. the only thing about it is it has some chipped paint on the right handle. like right in the middle. its a pretty small little spot where the paint chipped. I know, i just described everyones controller, but i could tell if its mine if i saw it.

-hiro
Gary has it

lamugi

Smash Lord
Sigh if only you both lived up here. Yoshi would get sooo much more representation by good players! And Esam from what I can tell next time we meet your Yoshi will be beyond beastly.

Oh and thanks Cash.

Oh and can someone tell me who Life after Death was? Apparently he likes to call people f@ggots but ONLY after they are long gone and he is safe and secure.

Oh lambchops... the guy I 2-0ed in pools.. all is understood now.
I'm pretty sure its chops

Top Bottom