• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Wow you guys made it sound as if dmbrandon was GOD! back in the days and

-but Inui has a girlfriend and has been with her for almost two years.-

i would of never guessed.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I don't have a girlfriend anymore.

Girls are too annoying and stupid, tbqh. They are also bad at games.
This is hilarious, "Bad at games" takes the cake though

Hey Inui, in all seriousness, me and Crismas got 17th at C3 ECRC in november, out of like 45 teams, not too bad, we lost to meep and hova too so we put up a good fight.

In other news, I'm pretty sure EE is a member of this crew

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Crismas is an exception to the rule. Every currently single girl SUCKS at video games, fact.

Well, unless ScarletRose is single.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Inui no offense I am getting a little upset with your statements on female gaming. My gf is a gamer and plays this game competitively and well. Not only that she is a bigger gamer than me and most people I know. I also know many female gamers who are just as talented as males in games like counter-strike/halo/ even smash. Cristin is a perfect example.

just my 2 cents

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Although I will agree that a lot girls are annoying and dumb, especially girls with girl gaming pride, UGH! I guess I always just got more along with guys. I never really viewed myself as a "girl gamer". I'm just a gamer, or someone who likes video games a whole lot, especially as an artist.

Anddd I just come from a house filled with gamers, my mom and bro were big influences on me :) plus a lot of guys I know suck at games too LMAO

This convo isn't that serious though.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
So, I miss you all. I've been doing that acting thing and whatnot in the musical, but that's over-now, and recent training has shaken off the rust. I think I'm better than ever now, and I have new tricks. I can't wait to see you all again so we can laugh and play and have a good time.

<-- is 18 now and misses EC

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
nj/ny still doesnt have **** on me

see: tourney records

atomsk: 1-0
inui: 1-0
Ninjalink: 2-0
D1: 1-0

everyone else i've played from NJ= xxx-1 (blackwaltz)

=D

i still love you nj
b

Top Bottom