• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Btw, I can bring my Wii (it has Homebrew Channel) if there's not enough Wii's per TV.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
The front page has been updated;

The ledge grab rule has been changed to 50 instead of 70

-I've given driving directions from 95

-I've given Bus directions from the Greenbelt Metro

@Crismas: You are not registered, Alex is though.

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
Hey, can you take me off of the pre-registration list? I don't feel like coming to this anymore.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
the one time we playedf in tourny at cyberden you lost to my lucas....so how much do you suck?
Apparantly you do hard drugs too. How else to explain your atrocious memory? Ease up on the weed dude, it's not good for you.

Assuming you aren't high as a kite right now, I'll attempt to explain to you what actually happened in tournament the one time we fought in layman's terms so you'll understand:

we play brawl at cyberden place
you use olimar
i use diddy
i 2-0 you
it was recorded

I've never played your scrubby Lucas, so don't try to create some fantasy in your mind that you ever even beat me once.

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
I still might make an appearance, just depends on if I feel like paying ten bucks to sit there and watch.

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
You can pay the venue and just do friendlies...
Meh, now I'm contemplating entering singles...XD. I'm going to think about it some more tomorrow. I might sign up again. I just want to make sure I'm confident enough with my MK.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I wanna come to this but i most likly wont because i don't have a means of getting there ]:

I really wanted to come to this too.

Guess i'll wait for apex ;___;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom