• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
ONE WEEK LEFT TO PRE REGISTER

Also remember

Bringing setups, extention cords / surge protectors
and recording equipment
Will make this event that much better
so please, if you are capable of doign so, we'd appretiate it!

Setups will be checked in and out of the venue - for your own sake please have an id that we can use to verify real name ~
I will personally be worrying about making sure this happens, because im sick of hearing about things being stolen.

Other than that, can't wait to meet / see everyone~

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
ONE WEEK LEFT TO PRE REGISTER

Also remember

Bringing setups, extention cords / surge protectors
and recording equipment
Will make this event that much better
so please, if you are capable of doign so, we'd appretiate it!

Setups will be checked in and out of the venue - for your own sake please have an id that we can use to verify real name ~
I will personally be worrying about making sure this happens, because im sick of hearing about things being stolen.

Other than that, can't wait to meet / see everyone~
Does a digital video camera count as recording equipment? Unfortunately I can't do better than that but I'll gladly bring it if you want.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Yo Solid Jake. How do I edit my shiz. I didn't enter teamz cause I thought I could just sign up again for teamz cause my team mate is undecided. Can you remove me from the list. I wanna sign up again with my team mate as undecided.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Yo Solid Jake. How do I edit my shiz. I didn't enter teamz cause I thought I could just sign up again for teamz cause my team mate is undecided. Can you remove me from the list. I wanna sign up again with my team mate as undecided.

PM me the info and i will update it accordingly
i could make it so its free to update , but im afraid it would get butchered lol

Edit, or i could just be less ADD and actually read your whole post, editing now.

then sleep~

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
My name isn't on there though...I'll sign up again I guess

I definitely should've been one of the first people signed up

Edit: i found it

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
The Ledge Grab Rule has been updated:

-The 50 Ledge Grab Rule will be in effect, until the community as a whole comes up with a set number, we will make the limit 50 grabs. If the game ends with the time running out and your stats show that you went over 50 ledge grabs, you will automatically lose that round. If both people go over 50, then participating players will do a 1 stock rematch. this rule does not apply to doubles.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167

-The 50 Ledge Grab Rule will be in effect, until the community as a whole comes up with a set number, we will make the limit 50 grabs. If the game ends with the time running out and your stats show that you went over 50 ledge grabs, you will automatically lose that round. If both people go over 50, then participating players will do a 1 stock rematch. this rule does not apply to doubles.
Will that 1 stock match be timed? If so, any way to stop planking there?

not that it'd ever happen. just wondering

29_ksmotA

Smash Apprentice
^ shut the hell up

Oh yeah are we gonna start limiting the use of Metaknight's tornado and Falco's lasers too? lulz

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Will that 1 stock match be timed? If so, any way to stop planking there?

not that it'd ever happen. just wondering
Well, if two people, are willing to plank eachother out, there's no point in trying to get them to stop diong it against eachother. I don't want anyone messing with the rules on poeple 's Wii's so I'll just keep it at 8 minutes.

Aww man, I somehow erased te whole front page. This is gonna take forever to repost, ugh. I even tried to go to google cache and it already updated.:urg::urg:

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
just copy it from aib or ecrc gimr
They both lin to here:urg:

no worries though, I found a google cache of it from 6 days ago. I'm gonna have to re-edit all of the text, links, and pictures, but at least it's all there.

@Kadaj: the rule applies if the timer runs out.

Unless, for some reason your opponent gives you the win anyways.

Bouse

Smash Ace

Let's make this **** interesting:

1 Ledge Grab Rule.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
In case there's any confusion, I prereg'd as doomsong123.

My ride is staying at the venue and is over 18, yet I am under 18. Can I still stay?

If not, I'm 18 for a day. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom