• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
xD, well no one else wants to team with me yet so I'll accept, although if a steady team mate comes along I'll have to replace you, keep me updated a week within the dayz of the tourney

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
I've already registered for the tournement so how do I make sure Im on the list of people that are in???

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Wait it only applies if they both have 1 stock right?

true, I'll update the rule. I totally forogt about that for some reason

I've already registered for the tournement so how do I make sure Im on the list of people that are in???
go to ecrc2k.com, in the registration section there's something you can click to view the participants.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
I did not see my name I guess I have to wait a little bit
when i register by mistake I only put singles
can i change it so that I can compete in singles nd doubles??

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
The registration list does not automatically update
i have to do it manually
im on my girlfriends ****ty laptop
ill update it if i get a chance tonight

but you can cancel registration in the same place to sign up, and edit it

Remember Mar 25th is the final day to pre register
ifyou do not pre reg theres an additional $5 to the venue fee

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
The registration list does not automatically update
i have to do it manually
im on my girlfriends ****ty laptop
ill update it if i get a chance tonight

but you can cancel registration in the same place to sign up, and edit it

Remember Mar 25th is the final day to pre register
ifyou do not pre reg theres an additional $5 to the venue fee
Well I tried to edit my account to change to doubles & Singles but I couldn't find it.
So by any chance can you change my profile to doubles/singes
my name: Alan Bangura

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
do me a favor and send me that info in a pm , makes it so i dont have to back track in the forums, ill get to it tonight or tomorrow, thanks

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
Anyone bringing a TvC set-up? I never get chances to play human players, so I rarely play. So I suck.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Nobody has addressed my question on the last page, so here it is:

If my ride is staying at the venue (over 18), but I'm under 18, am I allowed to stay?

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
You know, I could bring my Wii with TvC and Brawl+ if it's fine with GIMR and the other tournament directors. The only reason why I'd feel the need to not bring my Wii is if I knew it was going to get stolen. But if I were to set it up when the tournament is almost over and things are settling down and I could be around my Wii and not have to worry about a match or something, I'd be fine with that.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
You know, I could bring my Wii with TvC and Brawl+ if it's fine with GIMR and the other tournament directors. The only reason why I'd feel the need to not bring my Wii is if I knew it was going to get stolen. But if I were to set it up when the tournament is almost over and things are settling down and I could be around my Wii and not have to worry about a match or something, I'd be fine with that.
The Wii Numbering System

Every person's Wii will be assigned a Number. Only the person bringing the Wii in and I will know which # has been assigned to their Wii.

IF YOU SEE ANYONE TAKING A WII AT ANYTIME immediately notify Me or Aposl.

If that person has a Wii that does not belong to him or her we will retrieve the Wii, take his or her pic, and kick him or her out. he or she will be banned from any further VGBootCamp tourneys

You can bring other games, but they can only be played when there are a lot of TV's open for friendlies.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
The Wii Numbering System

Every person's Wii will be assigned a Number. Only the person bringing the Wii in and I will know which # has been assigned to their Wii.

IF YOU SEE ANYONE TAKING A WII AT ANYTIME immediately notify Me or Aposl.

If that person has a Wii that does not belong to him or her we will retrieve the Wii, take his or her pic, and kick him or her out. he or she will be banned from any further VGBootCamp tourneys

You can bring other games, but they can only be played when there are a lot of TV's open for friendlies.
That's a pretty lackluster solution. People aren't gonna report Wiis being taken (this has been tried many times before and it just doesn't happen) and there's very little to stop someone from stuffing one in their bag when no one's looking. I for one am probably gonna duct tape my Wii to my TV.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Portrait of Ruin????

hmmmm

I beat that game it was fun

Anyways, I could talk to my parents and have one person over to sleep and a futon, my house is 1 hour from the venue. Any takers? No smoking/drinking/drugs. I have showers and a heater and blankets and pillows. But 1 person is really all I could take, or rather, all my parents would let.

Edit: Duct tape is the best answer, since it makes it hard as balls to rip off duct tape without someone obviously doing something

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Housing possible

If I know you and hung out with you before at tournies hit me up because I plan to house atleast 5 ppl. House is like literally walking distance from tourny so just hit me up on AIM or PM me. GIMR I may need to ask a favor and hold a place for me in brackets cause I have to go renew greencard :p.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
If I know you and hung out with you before at tournies hit me up because I plan to house atleast 5 ppl. House is like literally walking distance from tourny so just hit me up on AIM or PM me. GIMR I may need to ask a favor and hold a place for me in brackets cause I have to go renew greencard :p.
SSR !!!! I MISS YOU!! :(

we should brawl sometimes, you have aim ?

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
xD, well no one else wants to team with me yet so I'll accept, although if a steady team mate comes along I'll have to replace you, keep me updated a week within the dayz of the tourney
Yeah sure I'm going to ask like when my parents wake up, I fell asleep when I got home because I didn't sleep at all last night... that was kind of too much information :laugh:

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yes.

I am an extreme Castlevania nerd, lol. I know all about the history of the story and everything.

I just finished Level 1 Hard Mode today! :)
I know a bit about the story and the timeline and such

The RPG ones are easy, I beat all of those, Aria of Sorrow, Dawn of Sorrow, Portrait of Ruin, Symphony of the Night, at least, those are the ones i've played.

I got to Dracula on Castlevania 1 and can't win
I beat Castlevania Dracula X on SNES

The other ones are too tough

This coming from a person who's beaten Devil May Cry 3 on Very Hard and Ninja Gaiden and beaten Ninja Gaiden III on NES

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
SotN>Dawn of Sorrow>Portrait of Ruin(CHARLOTTE! JONATHAN!)>Circle of the Moon>Aria of Sorrow>Order of Ecclesia>Dracula X>Simon's Quest>Dracula's Curse>CV1>Harmony of Dissonance

The PS2 and 64 ones are barely worth mentioning, though Lament of Innocence wasn't too bad.

I have beaten all of them btw, except Curse of Darkness and CV64 cause they suck

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I am about 95% certain I'm going to this.

I am also 95% certain I will need a teammate, preferrably someone OOS, just so I can say, "Yeah, I'm teaming up with 'so-and-so,' and he's from....somewhere."

Regardless, I am looking for a partner.......now.

EDIT: TUSM 'cause I search my name, and now this will come up so I don't have to look hard anymore.......that is all.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
SotN>Dawn of Sorrow>Portrait of Ruin(CHARLOTTE! JONATHAN!)>Circle of the Moon>Aria of Sorrow>Order of Ecclesia>Dracula X>Simon's Quest>Dracula's Curse>CV1>Harmony of Dissonance

The PS2 and 64 ones are barely worth mentioning, though Lament of Innocence wasn't too bad.

I have beaten all of them btw, except Curse of Darkness and CV64 cause they suck
Dawn of Sorrow is widely considered silly/crappy, lol. I guess I finally found someone that likes it.

Btw, whenever yu get the chance, change the voices to Japanese. The English voices are always bad. Except in SotN. <3

Curse of Darkness has amazing gameplay, so it's worth mentioning. It's just very unimportant storywise and has no Belmonts or Belnades in it.

Why is Order of Ecclesia so low on your list? It was actually hard and Shanoa is hot.

At least you were on target with thinking HoD sucked.

Your opinions are so strange, lol.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Everyone sucks for not mentioning Castlevania IV even though it was a remake of 1. But it was awesome.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Everyone sucks for not mentioning Castlevania IV even though it was a remake of 1. But it was awesome.
It was actually remade twice. Castlevania Chronicles is the same thing.

Simon is the most famous Belmont, so I'm sure people have heard of the game and/or played it.

Oath.

Smash Ace
I liked OoE, just not as much as the ones I listed before it. The environments kind of repetitive (even for a CV game) Shanoa was cool, but she had like no motivation for anything until the end. The music was also kind of lacking, though there were about 3 or 4 really good songs.

I like DoS because of it's music, gameplay, and Julius mode (playing as Alucard)

Portrait had the best music besides SotN, but the characters were kind of lame.

Curse of Darkness had stiff gameplay, uninteresting story, but the music was alright, mainly the first area song.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Portrait had the best music besides SotN, but the characters were kind of lame.
Lame characters? Eric Lecarde is always a BAMF. Charlotte was the cutest thing ever in Castlevania (besides maybe child Maria Renard, who you can play as in Richter mode, so the game still wins in cuteness). Death is always the man. Jonathan was kinda lame, but oh well.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
i need a teammate.

I main kirby, meta, ddd, snake, wario, G@W in teams. if your interested please pm me or something. I prefer someone from OOS but idc really. I really need a good teammate.

Lobos

Smash Master
i need a teammate.

I main kirby, meta, ddd, snake, wario, G@W in teams. if your interested please pm me or something. I prefer someone from OOS but idc really. I really need a good teammate.
You should team Kadaj, the guy is always looking for a teammate :laugh: plus he has a good marth :p

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
dudeeee i might gooo and im looking for a teammate but im a pretty terrible marth :x
nah ur a pretty good marth i member playin u at cot4 in inuis hotel. u were teamed with hova and we friendlied a lil. i left tho cause i wanted to do some other activities >:O if you want to team i would.

aim me at mindgames2199 if ur interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom