• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Today is my B-day, so as a present, kadaj, pay for for me at this tourny. Pretty sweet deal huh?

I think I might just do singles this time. Can't find a solid partner. I would like to make it far in teams. Oh well, more money I save in my pocket.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I not understood this. Why do people spell Dark "Drk" and then spell out Peach? I know people are lazy to spell out my name and all but you are actually typing more then if you was to type my name how it really is. people usualy say or spell my name:

DP
Pch (This one is getting common now. Females use this alot)
D.Pch
D.Peach
Dark
Peach

But now people are using "Drk" and recently saying Drk.Peach. My name is not that confusing now...............is it?

Bouse

Smash Ace
Yeah Poyo, if you're gonna be there we can do some friendlies.

I actually picked up Kirby for a bit actually...

*#@!ing Sakurai...

edit: @DP
You should change your name to Dr. K Peach.

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
I've always wanted to go to a tournament with a guitar and a harmonica and do Bob Dylan renditions of matches being played. What does everyone think?

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Wow, I REALLY need a team mate. But if you team with me, you gotta agree to use the team name "Brokeback Mountain" and you have to use the nametag "Jack" while I'll use the nametag "Ennis".

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Wow, I REALLY need a team mate. But if you team with me, you gotta agree to use the team name "Brokeback Mountain" and you have to use the nametag "Jack" while I'll use the nametag "Ennis".
...Sometimes I don't know what to make out of your posts.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
LOL. You might need some Vaseline for that.

Yo, gimr, can you post them directions using the bus?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I don't think anyone OOS replied to my teammate request, so i'll post it again. I looked through the thread this time lol.

Anyways, If anyone OOS needs a teammate, let me know! Dark.Pch was looking for a teammate I think, if you're up for it I am.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Idk if I'll be coming to this anymore...the school event I HAVE to attend the same day may run to late for me to make it in time for pools. I found a working controller that could last me...but idk if I'll be able to make it =/ oh well....

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
If your name isn't on that 'People interested in Coming so far' list does that mean you didn't pre register?
nah, don't worry about it. They're separate lists

I just checked the pre-reg list, you're on it

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Is there a way to check if we're pre-registered? Because I'm not sure I really am yet.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Im working on getting it so that it automatically makes the list viewable on the front end, but at this time there is no way to check - ill do my best to get it put up tonight

but i do not see your name on the list, read the OP to see how to register

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom