• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Fatal

Smash Master
Weren't you the ROB that had some problem with me? of was that.....fatal? I remember you offering to house me a while back and seem cool,so I must be that fool fatal. he was the one that made that stupid comment on live stream at the ECRC finals when I was about to fight Holy..........right?

i was not at the ECRC finals llololoolol

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
ummmmmm, PS1 shouldn't be a neautral since people wouldn't have had adequate time to practice on that stage since most F, FD, and Smashville should be the neutrals personally

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
poyo is the most successful troll on smashboards, case closed

anyways, since Pierce7d isn't coming, I also need a teammate. I will check that thread PS made, I would love to team with someone from out of state/country, anyone from Canada/Jersey/New York/somewhere else need a teammate?

29_ksmotA

Smash Apprentice
why.. Brawl's rules are more complicate now.. D:
why don't we just stick w/ the same rules..
Agreed.

If someones not *****ing about banning Metaknight their crying about a stage.

And now these brawl+ lames are coming out of no where, we don't need anymore changes to the game, just play it as is and shut up or go start events for that crap and stop talking about it here.

*****es

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Brawl+ is fun, but I don't think it should be the main event of any real tournaments. I kinda agree with the person who is not TrEEvor.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Agreed.

And now these brawl+ lames are coming out of no where, we don't need anymore changes to the game, just play it as is and shut up or go start events for that crap and stop talking about it here.

*****es

kill urself brawl sux :z

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Agreed.

*****es
It was at Revival of Melee during loser's finals where DaShizWiz pulled off that ridiculous combo on M2k when a certain somEonE exclaimed, "**** Brawl, **** Brawl!", with a joyful smile.

People can play Brawl+, but I don't see why you would when you've had beautiful Melee by your side all this time. Brawl+ supporters should play Melee. You won't regret it, I promise :)

Max Ketchum

It's fine to still be into Melee, or prefer it over Brawl, or even hate Brawl. It's just annoying when people preach it like Thumbs does...especially when he's not really notable in the Melee community, lol.

29_ksmotA

Smash Apprentice
It was at Revival of Melee during loser's finals where DaShizWiz pulled off that ridiculous combo on M2k when a certain somEonE exclaimed, "**** Brawl, **** Brawl!", with a joyful smile.

People can play Brawl+, but I don't see why you would when you've had beautiful Melee by your side all this time. Brawl+ supporters should play Melee. You won't regret it, I promise :)
I enjoy both games a lot but I am more into Brawl since its newer, Melee is and will always be the **** I'll never give it up lol.

**** Brawl XD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
It's fine to still be into Melee, or prefer it over Brawl, or even hate Brawl. It's just annoying when people preach it like Thumbs does...especially when he's not really notable in the Melee community, lol.
So? Doesn't that make it MORE odd when someone who sucks at Melee and performs better in Brawl prefers Melee any day of the week!??! And you're not notable in Brawl in the least, yet you counter everything I say like Brawl is some magnificent achievement in video game history. Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but it's not. In fact, PLENTY of people who still play it willfully admit that it sucks and Melee is better.

You can play Brawl all you want, just don't criticize me for hating on something that replaced my favorite game in popularity in my region so I cannot play it nearly as much anymore with the community. It's even more sickening that the majority of MD/VA prefers Melee. Sigh....when will these kids learn

Max Ketchum

When did I claim it was some amazing perfect game? I enjoy Brawl. I also enjoy Melee, and I feel that it is a better game competitively. Pardon me for having a preference.

Who gives a **** if I'm notable in Brawl or not? I'm not preaching that it's a better game in LITERALLY EVERY THREAD I ENTER (or at all, actually). I'm completely fine with you preferring Melee any day of the week. Really, I am. Go ahead and play it as much as you want. I have nothing bad to say about the game.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Ok then what's the problem? You brought this **** up out of nowhere. I was just pointing out how EE was being a bit hypocritical with his post. Where in my post did I even state that Melee was better? I said, "Brawl+ supporters should play Melee" and quoted EE saying "**** Brawl". Then you come in here trying to start an argument out of nowhere when all I was doing was praising Melee. And who the **** cares if I praise Melee or not? It's the god**** greatest game ever made and it started and made this community what it is. You can go **** yourself if you think Brawl will take it's place in history.

Seriously, stop inciting arguments from nothing. Praise Brawl if you want, but don't for a second come at me with this non-sensical bull**** when you don't know what you're talking about.

Max Ketchum

...<_<

You didn't really make a post in this particular thread that is worthy of an argument, I'll give you that. It's just seeing what you say in EVERY OTHER THREAD (and in your location, too) that gets me aggravated.

Never stated that Brawl will take Melee's place. Never even considered it. I think you're misinterpreting what I'm saying. It's not the concept of what you're saying (praising a game is fine), but it's the manner you're coming off in. I dunno, it just really bothers me. Bashing Brawl and practically worshiping Melee just makes it look like you're trolling (to me, at least)...I'm just asking that you tone it down a little bit.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
...<_<

You didn't really make a post in this particular thread that is worthy of an argument, I'll give you that. It's just seeing what you say in EVERY OTHER THREAD (and in your location, too) that gets me aggravated.

Never stated that Brawl will take Melee's place. Never even considered it. I think you're misinterpreting what I'm saying. It's not the concept of what you're saying (praising a game is fine), but it's the manner you're coming off in. I dunno, it just really bothers me. Bashing Brawl and practically worshiping Melee just makes it look like you're trolling (to me, at least)...I'm just asking that you tone it down a little bit.
Ok, I guess I looked into it a bit too much. Btw I do find Brawl fun sometimes, usually in friendlies with people who are fun to play against. But it just is really painful sometimes in tournament. I enjoy Melee so much in both friendlies and tournament. I just wish there were more Melee, or at least Melee/Brawl, events in MD/VA. But there aren't, even though there are many people who enjoy both greatly. It just doesn't make any sense at all.

Is that your best insult? Try harder. Make me feel like the *** I really am.
lol no really, who the **** are you

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I thought it was one of the sarcastic "And who are you?" insult-y type "Who are you"s?"

Who am I? Why, I'm Max. Duh.

Max Ketchum

I agree that it can be painful in tourney sometimes. Singles gets boring and ridiculous at times. I prefer teams, and I'm MUCH better at it (took out a lot of big names in teams last weekend). NJ has a lot of Melee players too, but very few Melee events. In MD/VA, lots of Melee players also play Brawl. Melee tournaments would interfere with Brawl ones on the same dates, both of which a lot of people would go to. Active Brawl areas like MD/VA and NJ/NY can't really do that without interference.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
thumbs, no one hates on melee dude, everyone agrees its an awesome game and we love playing it. just stop hating on brawl, because its annoying as **** on the boards to read you talk about melee in every brawl thread.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
That's why all the Brawl tournies here should have Melee alongside it. It might prove troublesome, but it would be very fun. And yes Brawl teams is FAR superior to singles. Most of the gay boring stuff doesn't happen in teams lol except port priority, but let's not get into that haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom