• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Oh! It's that Karate Academy. The one next to the Cluck U Chicken, right?
i never been there but really want to go.dont they have super spicy wings.im gonna order a bunch.hot wings ftw.ill mm people in wing eatin.anyone wanna verse a seagull?

29_ksmotA

Smash Apprentice
Poyo you need to stop bashing your father in my thread. I don't care how bad you say your father is. You can't just come in here destroying him like this and then when people asky why you hate him say, "this isn't the place to say". If this isn't the place to say why your dad is a bad person then it isn't the place to bash him.

NO DISRESPECTING PARENTS IN MY THREAD CASE CLOSED OR GET OUT
**** parents

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
talk about drugs...

first time, i was at awesome DK smash's house, so Turbo gave me some of weed lol i kinda like it :p
i was laugh the whole time after i tried

and poyo, shut up. you would die if you use drugs lol
or you might move back and forward even more

Niko_K

Smash Master
GIMR, can you change the rules a bit? Allow drugs, come on! I've never smoked, drank or gotten high even ONCE in my life.

I don't care about smoking or drinking, but the term "high" comes from it feeling so good you feel life you're high in heaven. How much does pot usually cost?
If you hang with me that feeling comes free!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
*UPDATES*

-Norfair has been banned

-The 70 Ledge Grab Rule will be in effect, until the community as a whole comes up with a set number, we will make the limit 70 grabs. If the game ends and your stats show that you went over 70, you will automatically lose that round

WE NEED SET UPS(Especially Wii's) PLEASE BRING THEM

Alright guys, Registration will close a week from now, March 23rd. If you show up to the tournament with out registering you can still enter but you have to a pay an extra $5 dollars on the venue fee. I know you don't want to pay an extra $5, so pre-register NOW.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
yea slik vik was right....we tested it at boss' house b4...he camped the **** out of me the ENTIRE match and it wasnt even 40....70 is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to high

Lobos

Smash Master
NOFAIR IS BANNED.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Then again I get to use my other CP now lol, there is a chance that I won't be able to enter singles cuz I might not be able to make sunday. So plank all bets off lol

I WANT ALOT OF FRIENDLIES ON SATURDAY!!! OOS SMASHERS I'M COMING FOR YOU FIRST! /caps

hova

Smash Champion
once the stage changes, people hardly move

i remember watching matches where people were fighting straight up except for the stage changes and the matches timed out

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Pokemon Stadium 1 AND Lylat, hell Yoshi's even should not be neutral. I had nothing against Yoshi's TBH but we all know what happened at CH 4.5

There's actually a timer to those platforms...but still...its gay

Also when the stage changes to windmill, rock or fire, there's no approach, just camp til the stage returns to neutral, the only transformation of it that you can fight on is the grass one. Also those ledges imo are worse then lylat at gimping :(

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
The edge rule is gay period, I don't do it IRL but I've planked to win AllisBrawl ladder matches lol, some people even got pissed off and reported it as them winning and it was disputed. I won the dispute of course :D

Cause I save logs of them disputing it with me before they report the false result

thumbswayup

Smash Master
thumbs sister is ****ing banging. god i would TEAR THAT UP m i rite shinku??
********** I'm gonna kill you in your sleep :mad:

NOFAIR IS BANNED.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Then again I get to use my other CP now lol, there is a chance that I won't be able to enter singles cuz I might not be able to make sunday. So plank all bets off lol
LMFAO ABOUT ****ING TIME

Too bad I have no ride to this tourny to enjoy it.

We might think about changing it.

What do you guys think about making Pokemon stadium 1 a neutral instead of Lylat?
PS is a better neutral than Lylat, but both stages are gay.

Change the ledge grabs to 50. 70 is way too high.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Kadaj there needs to be 5 neutrals to do striking. Or 3 but that would be kinda dumb.

I think PS1 is more neutral overall than Lylat. Dying because the ledge randomly moved up sucks.

Let's all just play Brawl+, then there would be less gay stuff to complain about. Oh and it would be less boring and games wouldn't time out.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Thumbs, how do people even know about your sister to begin with? I should've been around in the melee dayz...I really should've...but I have age johnz :(

Also Jcaesar, don't you camp though, don't campers get raiped in Brawl+?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Thumbs, how do people even know about your sister to begin with? I should've been around in the melee dayz...I really should've...but I have age johnz :(

As it just so happens, the person who posted right below you is the one responsible :mad: Seriously Boss I'm never going to forgive you for this. I've had random smashers friend request me on facebook just to see her pic. Yeah it's gotten that bad.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I typically shoot stuff until I can get a gyro out so I can approach with a glidetoss or do other gyro trixies. There are only a few characters I actively run away from for most of the match, but only because I have to, like DDD because his CG is 10x gayer than anything ROB can do. I'd camp MKs too if it was possible, but it's really not unfortunately. You wanna see camping? Try playing Nacker or Tant or Chibo.

Camping is not fun at all. Hence why I love Brawl+. Camping is no longer the dominant strategy. You can say I suck without camping if you want, but I got 2nd and only lost to the guy who's been practicing Brawl+ for weeks.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I typically shoot stuff until I can get a gyro out so I can approach with a glidetoss or do other gyro trixies. There are only a few characters I actively run away from for most of the match, but only because I have to, like DDD because his CG is 10x gayer than anything ROB can do. I'd camp MKs too if it was possible, but it's really not unfortunately. You wanna see camping? Try playing Nacker or Tant or Chibo.

Camping is not fun at all. Hence why I love Brawl+. Camping is no longer the dominant strategy. You can say I suck without camping if you want, but I got 2nd and only lost to the guy who's been practicing Brawl+ for weeks.
Nah its cool, I spam which is worse than camping lol but only with MK. Soz, but if I fight you in tourney I'm prolly gonna have to spam you, I can't beat R.O.B. with Kirby...OR

I could go G&W and make a comeback with a 9 :D

hova

Smash Champion
everyone is gonna strike lylat, PS1 and yoshi's... group A

y not just have BF, Smashville and FD as the neutrals... group B

seriously tho, if there were only two stages left during the strike and one was from group A and the other was from group B. everyone would opt to play on the group B stage

Lobos

Smash Master
Pirate ship isn't even a legal stage lol it hasn't been for months.....please waste your ban on brinstar and pirate ship LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom