• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Probably in a week and a half. You should come! It'll be a lot of fun :)
Read my sig. As much fun as it could be, it wont be for me. I grown tired of giving up my money and not putting up a fight.

I can tell this toruny will go well and people will have fun. so good luck with it.

Aposl

Smash Ace
Where's this "waver" that people under 18 need to sign?

Finishing it up right now, oh by the way it's for every one to sign. only under 18 have to get parent's sig before tourney, however no ID checks. If you are under 18 and lie we wont know, unless you totally look it, in that case its a no go,( Poyo, lil b). We dont trust you legal adults either, lol. But really it's the venue owner's decision.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Not in my case. But please lets not turn this thread into "have pity and feel sorry or Dark.Pch" I rather not have this thread ruined cause of me. All I'll say is that I can't play the way i know I can in tournaments. I choke underpressure too easy and get nervous. I get nervous when I am winning and I lose lose the match. or when I could have won a match, I ether SD or something stupid happens. I'm not cut out to be a competitive gamer. I am a coward and fail at it. I can't see myself throwing away or giving away money to people like M2K without putting up a fight when I could use all that money for moe important things.

PLK

Smash Rookie
Everyone needs to stop feeding him attention, go coddle him in a PM or something, I am tired of reading that **** everywhere, he's just soft, shut up already.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
My apartment is in Arlington so I don't mind letting people stay over so long as i get a ride. this can change at anytime though. Priority goes to the Sonic mains. Steak.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Everyone needs to stop feeding him attention, go coddle him in a PM or something, I am tired of reading that **** everywhere, he's just soft, shut up already.
This.

I'm tired of seeing him complain/cry in every thread I go to :( Talk about the tourney :p

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I clearly said to keep the pit talk and such out of here so I would not get show off and stupid posts like the one above and that fool PLK.

If you boys got something to say:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=225523

Sorry rock, people are idiots and wanna show off online to sound cool and be one with the crowd. The matter is done with. Back to how this thread was.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR

Sorry rock, people are idiots and wanna show off online to sound cool and be one with the crowd. The matter is done with. Back to how this thread was.
Alright guys, no more talking about Dark Peach. End it

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I didn't turn you down. Maybe Solid said something. I don't know much about this stuff anyways.

Is your card a laptop card? Like the ones Verizon are currently advertising(Internet everywhere)

This question is also pointed at sonic racing.
Nope, it makes my hacked G1 basically into a wireless 3G router so anyone with a computer that has wifi can connect to it.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
The C3 set up should be here. I definitely have Groom Blue, Bride Red, Mario Beats His Snake, and D3 Runs C3 on my iPod. I watch them when I am bored at work.

Government office job = awesome money, super boring hours...

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
We're gonna have printable release forms that you can print out and have your parents sign before you come

If you're under 18 and want to spend the night at the Venue and look like you're 18 there is nothing we can do about you lying and saying your 18 cause we won't know your ages. If you get hurt though an you lied about your age we are NOT responsible.

I'm not gonna read this page for a whole day cause I didn't see someone post his or her age.*hint*hint*

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
hey guys i have some bad news.

I had my Drivers license stolen and it takes a while to get a new one in nyc

what can i do?

Bouse

Smash Ace
Technically, you should have an ID with you at all times. For the main purpose of the police identifying your body if I happen to run you over with my van.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Where does it say about needing an ID? NO WHERE JUST GET THE PAPER SIGNED!!!!!!
This. We aren't checking ID's. If you lie to us that's on you. If you lie to us and get hurt, that's on you too.(But who's gonna get hurt?, seriously)

Bouse

Smash Ace
This. We aren't checking ID's. If you lie to us that's on you. If you lie to us and get hurt, that's on you too.(But who's gonna get hurt?, seriously)
So you're saying I can hurt people and it won't be my fault?

This is gonna be the best Christmas ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom