• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
So we get both of those signed...?
Yes fill OUT the WHOLE FORM. That's why we put both pages up.

and if anyone's wondering why there's karate stuff on it. It's just in case some one gets excited and starts kicking punching bags or something.:)

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Get back to us with how fast you can get the upload speed.
253ms ping latency
1047kbps downstream
351kbps upstream

If JCaeser's Sprint card has a higher network rate (which I'll bet he does but haven't heard about anything Sprint-related), then use his, not mine :laugh: Mine might be best for uploading stuff to youtube most likely :ohwell:

Would be best if you did borrow a neighboring store's internet though, and as an earlier poster said, what is a ECRC event without live streaming?

Noraa

Smash Lord
wow this is close as hell lol, anybody want some housein im like 2 miles away hahahahahah
il be in this thing i guess

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Whoa, whoa, hold up. I'm handicapped and can't remove my shoes... And I've already invested in this tournament by housing a Canadian Smasher that will be very dependent on me. Please tell me there's not going to be any discrimination against those who can't remove their footwear. >_< Ironically this is the first tournament I've been able to attend since my surgery.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Change of plans. I am going to this.

Fatal, you still wanna team, if soo, cool, when I register I'll add you for teams. I won't register till I get a teammate.

Also, I'l a lil confused about the houseing, unless someone can house me.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Whoa, whoa, hold up. I'm handicapped and can't remove my shoes... And I've already invested in this tournament by housing a Canadian Smasher that will be very dependent on me. Please tell me there's not going to be any discrimination against those who can't remove their footwear. >_< Ironically this is the first tournament I've been able to attend since my surgery.
Don't worry about it. If you can't remove your shoes you won't be forced to. Question, can you walk up and down stairs? Because the main portion of the tourney is gonna be down a flight of stairs.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Wow, no one really knows who he is other than the people that live with him, he acts really nice, but when you get to know him his a douche. However its hard to get to know him cause he just acts really nice to most people, but wow, he talks **** behind people's backs

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Itz official peepz, I can't come to this :(

My dad is too gay, I hope he gets buried alive and have the ground above him **** on by a cow.
atleast he's your dad.. you idiot

lol im not surprise anymore why you're bad at this game, it's because the way you act and bad attitudes.

i would laugh so hard, if your dad see your posts here, then you won't be able to go to any tournaments forever. lol

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Are you telling me Karma affects skill? I'm not gonna say any names but there are ALOT of smashers who are douches that are good, and FYI I'm not a douche, my dad is just an old senile drunk. I'd tell you more but this isn't the place.

And I'm bad cause I have only one person to smash with, when you come over we rarely smash :(

Also, he's checked the boards before lol, but he doesn't post he checked the CH 4.5/results topic but that was about it

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
Hey, about the waiver...Do my parents just sign it and I turn it in when I pay my fees when I get to the venue, or do they have to come in and sign it? >_>

Just making sure, because I might have an alternative ride.

Bouse

Smash Ace
253ms ping latency
1047kbps downstream
351kbps upstream

If JCaeser's Sprint card has a higher network rate (which I'll bet he does but haven't heard about anything Sprint-related), then use his, not mine :laugh: Mine might be best for uploading stuff to youtube most likely :ohwell:

Would be best if you did borrow a neighboring store's internet though, and as an earlier poster said, what is a ECRC event without live streaming?

I'm looking for 800kbps upload at least...

@GIMR: Have you found any internets we can highjack?

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
So long as there's room to pass me stairs shouldn't be an issue. ^_^ Thanks for the heads up though!

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Poyo you need to stop bashing your father in my thread. I don't care how bad you say your father is. You can't just come in here destroying him like this and then when people asky why you hate him say, "this isn't the place to say". If this isn't the place to say why your dad is a bad person then it isn't the place to bash him.

NO DISRESPECTING PARENTS IN MY THREAD CASE CLOSED OR GET OUT

jonny07d

Smash Rookie
ever thought about doing a n64 smash tourny? i would love to come down and see how badly i beat everyone else in the world XD

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
GIMR, can you change the rules a bit? Allow drugs, come on! I've never smoked, drank or gotten high even ONCE in my life.

I don't care about smoking or drinking, but the term "high" comes from it feeling so good you feel life you're high in heaven. How much does pot usually cost?

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
I don't care about smoking or drinking, but the term "high" comes from it feeling so good you feel life you're high in heaven. How much does pot usually cost?
I have some heroin and candy in the back of my car. Let's go meet in a dark alley.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
GIMR, can you change the rules a bit? Allow drugs, come on! I've never smoked, drank or gotten high even ONCE in my life.

i ****ing hate homeschooled kids

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
How'd you know I was homeschooled CK? I think I've posted it before but I'm not sure. But yeah, homeschool doesn't give me a good exposure to the real world, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom