• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Oh yea, the venue offers housing guys...

New Venue PLUSES

- 10 TVS

- If you're over 18, you can Spend the night Saturday(For an extra $5)

- It's way bigger than the previous Venue So there's no cap on Pre-Registration

- It's in a shopping center so there are places to eat.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Well if worse comes to worse I wouldn't mind spending overnight at the venue. I'll just make sure to bring lot's of blankets and pillows LOL! But housing would be extra awesome too.

Also I just realized that a sticker announcement is totally on the front page!

I'm not sure if anyone's requested anything but if anyone has anything (color specific) to request please post it here: http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=13471 -- if you don't post it there I'll most likely forget x_X

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Well if worse comes to worse I wouldn't mind spending overnight at the venue. I'll just make sure to bring lot's of blankets and pillows LOL! But housing would be extra awesome too.

Also I just realized that a sticker announcement is totally on the front page!

I'm not sure if anyone's requested anything but if anyone has anything (color specific) to request please post it here: http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=13471 -- if you don't post it there I'll most likely forget x_X
We kind of lack tables at the venue(We're gonna need to use all of them for the tourney) so I don't know exactly how you'll be able to sell stickers. I mean, I have a couple small tables I'm bringing so you might be able to use one of those. If you can your ride should try to bring a small folding table down.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
GIMR I can probably bring some tables.

Can the ROB players interested in staying with me please send me a PM so I can get an idea about who's coming?

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
GIMR I can probably bring some tables.

Can the ROB players interested in staying with me please send me a PM so I can get an idea about who's coming?
That'd be tight, how many could you bring?

If you bring tables you can sleep at the venue for free added to you already free venue fee. (If you want to sleep at the Venue)

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I'd offer my G1 (it has an app that connects to the laptop for 3G net), but I'm not sure if that'll suffice for video streaming any.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'd offer my G1 (it has an app that connects to the laptop for 3G net), but I'm not sure if that'll suffice for video streaming any.
Interesting, that might work(I don't know much about wireless cards, etc. I'll look into it

BTW, Birdman's coming

He said this about the tourney:

Brawl till I fall, I done did it for my dogs
Brawl till I fall, I done did it for yall
Brawl till I fall, I done did it for me
Brawl till I fall, that's the way its gonn be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qApAWWDgR0M#t=3m20

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
the directions are pretty simple, but for some reason the form isn't where it was when i registered (at the bottom of the tourney page), so you're not the only one Chu!! I double checked for you since I remembered doing it before.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
I have a USB Sprint card that I could lend for the livestream (assuming there's reception in the building). It's no T1 but it's not bad.

Maybe someone who lives nearby and has a Sprint phone could check the reception in the building?
Dude, that would be awesome. I've been looking for one but they all have stupid 2 year contracts/agreements that come with them. :dizzy:
That is basically the exact same thing I offered and got turned down :confused:

I didn't turn you down. Maybe Solid said something. I don't know much about this stuff anyways.

Is your card a laptop card? Like the ones Verizon are currently advertising(Internet everywhere)

This question is also pointed at sonic racing.

yo calvin, i got ur message. I followed solid jakes directions and couldn't find the form to register. can u help me out?

Yup,

1. Go here:

www.ecrc2k.com

2. Become a member of te website

3. Click Registration on the left under the Tournament Section

4. Click Brawl til You Fall

5. Scroll to the Bottom

I currently Looked at it and the registration form is gone. Solid what's going on? lol

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
That's download speed, which doesn't mean anything in regards to how fast it'll upload the stream.

200kbps is pretty bad. :/

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Not kbps, kBps. There's a big difference (like, 8x).

I know dl speed =/= ul speed, but there's no easy way to check ul speed and dl speed should be a pretty good indicator of overall speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom