• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC#2= VGBootCamp-"BTYF" - Laurel, MD 3/28 + 29, Pre-reg is Over, Sign your Waivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
thumbs, no one hates on melee dude, everyone agrees its an awesome game and we love playing it. just stop hating on brawl, because its annoying as **** on the boards to read you talk about melee in every brawl thread.
So why aren't there more Melee tournies or how come you guys never even play friendlies in it most times?

if you never bring up melee in a brawl thread ever again, ill never mention how i beat you with jiggs ever again.
How about you start hosting Melee events and start going to more Melee tournaments bringing more supporters along instead and we'll call it a deal.

Starring: Keanu Reeves and Samuel L. Jackson.
ROFL that would be the worst movie ever made.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
talk About Drugs...

First Time, I Was At Awesome Dk Smash's House, So Turbo Gave Me Some Of Weed Lol I Kinda Like It :p
I Was Laugh The Whole Time After I Tried

And Poyo, Shut Up. You Would Die If You Use Drugs Lol
Or You Might Move Back And Forward Even More
Holy ****hhgfduiysghdy7e8udyhi

g-regulate

Smash Hero
So why aren't there more Melee tournies or how come you guys never even play friendlies in it most times?
i dunno man, maybe because brawl is a year old and melee is 10 years old. the game is just more popular, and (believe it or not!) lots of people actually play the game. seriously, how about YOU host a melee tourney? you certainly have the drive to get it done. and last time that me, you, and a gamecube were all in the same room, we did play a bunch of matches.

How about you start hosting Melee events and start going to more Melee tournaments bringing more supporters along instead and we'll call it a deal.
i told you in the C3 thread that the next C3 will most likely be melee. ive even posted my interest in playing melee with people who want to come over and play (no one has, btw). however i dont go around telling people what games they should and shouldnt play because of my opinions of them.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
i dunno man, maybe because brawl is a year old and melee is 10 years old. the game is just more popular, and (believe it or not!) lots of people actually play the game. seriously, how about YOU host a melee tourney? you certainly have the drive to get it done. and last time that me, you, and a gamecube were all in the same room, we did play a bunch of matches.
Yeah, we played like 2 or 3 matches before you got off to go play some more Brawl >_>

i told you in the C3 thread that the next C3 will most likely be melee. ive even posted my interest in playing melee with people who want to come over and play (no one has, btw). however i dont go around telling people what games they should and shouldnt play because of my opinions of them.
You're right, I shouldn't be telling people what games they should and shouldn't play. I just get carried away sometimes. I mean wouldn't you be upset if it was hard to play your favorite game because everyone was too busy playing a less fun (imo) game?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
thumbs if you came to my house with a copy of melee anytime during this week, id play for 2-3 hours. Wife is also looking for people to play with, as well as Omni and others.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
So like I played Melee with teh_spamerer, Atomsk, and Magus the other day and that game is super fun and I can still hang with the big boys in it! Maybe I should enter tournaments again and see what happens...

Thumbs, you should probably chill out with the Melee-worship and Brawl-bashing. Greg is right; everyone loves Melee and agrees it's better, but Brawl is newer and bigger right now.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Melee ISN'T better than Brawl.

If it was Kirby would be at least mid tier and be able to combo like crazy.

I don't main Kirby in Brawl CAUSE he is good, he just is cause...HE SHOULD BE.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
thumbs... it sounds more like u dislike play styles used in brawl.... not actually the game..... and you often do come off as a brawl basher..... we need to be one community and move SMASH forward... not bash one game or the other so that both of them go nowhere

*random* i'll offer housing to a random girl thats cute and plays smash :p....... or to Thumbs sister

10xhowyoufeelrightnowishowbrawlsupportersfeelwhenyoupostx10

ChaosKnight

Smash Master

nah its cause you cant comprehend what happens so you need to go to the dumbed down retardedness of brawl to even be able to understand how to play smash and even then you still need help by choosing metaknight:chuckle:

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
nah its cause you cant comprehend what happens so you need to go to the dumbed down retardedness of brawl to even be able to understand how to play smash and even then you still need help by choosing metaknight:chuckle:
xD

CK I expect I'll see you there?

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman

Quit making me feel like a **** - I play MK.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I played Melee, I just have age johnz which is why I wasn't around in the Melee dayz

Also I only go MK against ROB, Donkey Kong and sometimes Snake

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
stop making fun or talk about my english, you scrub.
it's getting old.. and it's not funny -__-
No I understood you meant somebody rocking (I thought as in a good thing), but I didn't get you were talking about Poyo, which once I got that, made it 10x better.

kill urself brawl sux :z
BREAK YOURSELF FOOL!

Who am I? Why, I'm Max. Duh.
There's way too many smasher named Max. R u a Maxwell or a Maximilian.

Play Mow's Kirby.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Thank you for stopping the spam thumbs. my grandparents live 15 minutes from you and omni, etc. I would love to come play some Melee. PM me and set it up although I will be busy until after this tourney(I might be able to squeeze a few hours in)

Also, on saturday night after the tourney after everyone's kicked out(Besides the spend the nighters) we're gonna have a Brawl+ singles tourney. It'll be cheap and just for fun. You guys should try it.

My SD card has no tripping, inf. replays, and the saved tags hack. I'll upload it to anyone's Wii who has Hhomebrew

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Good f*cking **** GIMR (your SD card)

Also, peepz just so you know, I'm gonna $20 MM Mew2King. I'll obviously lose, but watching me get ***** should make for great entertainment for some. It'll actually prolly be a $30 MM cause I'll prolly have to pay him extra not to sandbag, lol

Snakeee

Smash Master
M2K will play you seriously, you don't need to waste money like that. Just play friendlies with him. If you absolutely insist on that though, you shouldn't play it for more than $5.

bigman40

Smash Master
Seriously, people aren't gonna be like that man. If you want to play someone serious, but with nothing on the line, just ask. Don't waste your money in an economy that's doing **** right now

29_ksmotA

Smash Apprentice
Good f*cking **** GIMR (your SD card)

Also, peepz just so you know, I'm gonna $20 MM Mew2King. I'll obviously lose, but watching me get ***** should make for great entertainment for some. It'll actually prolly be a $30 MM cause I'll prolly have to pay him extra not to sandbag, lol
Give the money to me and I'll make him play serious, I can do that.

Shinku

Smash Champion
m2k dosent even sandbag in friendlies. even if everyone is in the room is drunk and all about to fall asleep and its 2 o clock am, hell still play like its the world championship lol

Shinku

Smash Champion
**** dude that sucks. well i got it sent it so im waiting to get it sent back to me.

however as i wait im getting bored hell and rusty in sf4.............

< (forces himself to play brawl online)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom