• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Presents: Crank That Kosha Boy! Featuring DugFinn and Xyro! November 14th, NJ.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
you coulda stopped after the MM part..... sure :D
haven't seen/played you in a while.... and now i have a samus to practice against XD
I felt the need to clarify since I didn't use Samus in our last MM.

NOID doesn't have Waltz practice. : )

Wtf is a Xyro?
It's a cream that men rub on their...nevermind, you wouldn't understand.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Palpi it did not look like your joking considering the fact that HE WAS SERIOUS. Then that other guy mm?
and kai if i have enough MK vs Diddy?

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
Alright MD/VA, we're less than two weeks away from Crank That Kosha Boy... which means it's time to stop f**king around and confirm with me (or Candy/ESOJ) that you're still going. I don't care who you are, you will NOT be riding with us if you don't let us know you're still going by this Friday, November 6.

This needs to be an organized trip, which is why it's important that everyone is on the same page. As far as I know, both of our vans will be filled by the following people (again, we need confirmation):

Chaos
Candy
ESOJ
Korn
Boss
Chu
Logic (P~S)
EE
Tant
Meep

As of now, the plan would be to leave on Friday night, the 13th, and return on Saturday after the conclusion of the tournament. I think leaving on Friday would be good because A.) we won't be rushing and B.) we'll be well rested to kick the **** out of NJ.

If it is decided that most of you guys would prefer to leave very early on Saturday as opposed to Friday night, then I'm sure we can make that happen.

Everyone will be expected to chip in for gas. Here's the deal with that -- ESOJ feels that everyone should give $15 towards gas. At first, I thought he was being a little unfair, but after considering that we're taking two full vans, we're going to be spending at least $150 on gas total (about $75 for each van) which is about a tank and a half for each van round trip. I now agree with ESOJ on this.

There are four seats still available. The more people that go, the cheaper it's going to be for everyone as the $15 gas fee will obviously go down.

Feel free to get in touch with either Candy, ESOJ, or myself with any questions or concerns.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
giannino....last time i talked to junebug he said he wanted to go if there was extra seats so he gets 1 of the 4 seats...i'll talk to him again just to double make sure

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
my IC are gunna ****. Inui i took ur advice and i KINDA HAVE THE 0-death down a little. my IC are way better then cheeses and like if meep was a ten i'd be a 4. which is still good. i think my IC wood be a 7 if i learned a dysinc and how to recover. but as of now for me 1 grab or maybe 3 = 1 stock.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Alright MD/VA, we're less than two weeks away from Crank That Kosha Boy... which means it's time to stop f**king around and confirm with me (or Candy/ESOJ) that you're still going. I don't care who you are, you will NOT be riding with us if you don't let us know you're still going by this Friday, November 6.

Me(Phil) and Tant are going 100% still

Also, I wanna ride in the van with Korn and Candy plz :]

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
giannino....last time i talked to junebug he said he wanted to go if there was extra seats so he gets 1 of the 4 seats...i'll talk to him again just to double make sure
Oh yeah... I do remember a post where he mentioned he wanted to go. Niiiiiiice!!! Always good to add an Indian to the mix. Make sure he still wants to go and I'll reserve a seat for him, meaning we have three left.

Me(Phil) and Tant are going 100% still

Also, I wanna ride in the van with Korn and Candy plz :]
Glad you both can still make it.

Yes, you can pick which van you want to ride on. Please be aware that Candy and Korn will NOT be riding in the same van (they're usually all over each other when they're together for more than 15 minutes so... um... I'm kinda doing you a favor on this one).

Make sure ChuDat comes. He was em0 on the phone with me after losing at his biweekly, lol. :(
Haven't heard from Chu yet but I would assume he's still coming. Unless something has changed between you two, I believe he wanted to get some practice with you for Pound 4.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yeah Gianino i'm down for sure

15 is fair, since there are a **** load of tolls too, 15 is cool with me

Everyone chips in for hotel rooms themselves and bam we're good

June did want to go btw, just needs parental clearance to go on friday night

Zucco

Smash Master
dont worry, I'll beat your samus with my Lucario in Junes place if he doesn't go.

Conti

Smash Ace
Hey PeePzz :) Lookin For Friendlies, This is Tourny #2 for me, looking for as much matchup experiance as possible for meh... HYPE :)
Look for kid with Mad Purple Reppin Diddy :)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i beat rhyme a lot, I guess that means im due to win a tournament soon.

<3 rhyme.

if you guys do samus ditto, get them vids recorded.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Rhyme already declined the Samus ditto offer. It'd take 8 minutes per match anyway, lol at zair being the only available kill option.

Top Bottom