• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Presents: Crank That Kosha Boy! Featuring DugFinn and Xyro! November 14th, NJ.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Haven't heard from Chu yet but I would assume he's still coming. Unless something has changed between you two, I believe he wanted to get some practice with you for Pound 4.
Yeah, I still want to team with him for both this and Pound 4.

i want to play june. i wanna see how good he is compared to trela.
Junebug is better. Definitely.

Zucco

Smash Master
My Ness is too good! I'm ready for everyone in low tiers at this tourney(YES EVEN YOU INUI SO DON'T JUST SAY "IMA **** YOU" CAUSE I GOT THIS!)

Palpi

Smash Hero
I will use inui's advice.

F-air a lot.

Never Approach.

You won't 2 stock my MK with lucario. GUARENTEED.

Place for money Zucco! DOO EEET! The 35$ I gave you, before I took back 8$ can't last you forever.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
My Ness is too good! I'm ready for everyone in low tiers at this tourney(YES EVEN YOU INUI SO DON'T JUST SAY "IMA **** YOU" CAUSE I GOT THIS!)
I'm going to 2-0 or 3-0 you...again. :)

F-air a lot.

Never Approach.

Place for money Zucco! DOO EEET!
Play MK vs Lucario the same way.

Zucco

Smash Master

F-air a lot.

Never Approach.

Place for money Zucco! DOO EEET!
im just not going to approach Ikes either. I will literally stand there all day if I have to lol.

nah yo that 2 stock is comin your way(maybe)

I'll try but this tourney is gonna be stacked!

Palpi

Smash Hero
Dude RESTRICTED AREA WAS STACKED.

10 or 11 of 16 singles entrants were top 10 in either pa/nj/ny.

ratios / %'s my friend :chuckle:

Your sig is weird. Mine is cooler.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
One day when June comes to NY/NJ we gonna team and take out Doubles God/Atomsk.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
im just not going to approach Ikes either. I will literally stand there all day if I have to lol.
Eh, Ike's tools to approach and bait might be slightly better even though the match-up is pretty even and Ness is a better character.

I am...unconcerned about being camped.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
So if we get extension cords and tables then how about some outside set ups, I don't wanna be cramped.

Zucco

Smash Master
Eh, Ike's tools to approach and bait might be slightly better even though the match-up is pretty even and Ness is a better character.

I am...unconcerned about being camped.
well I have to try something new. I always just rush in without thinking, so this time ill try something different.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
So if we get extension cords and tables then how about some outside set ups, I don't wanna be cramped.
This is possible.

well I have to try something new. I always just rush in without thinking, so this time ill try something different.
Eh, I hate campy boring matches, so I'll probably attack lots as usual and hope to just outfight you, lulz. I don't even camp you that hard.

Zucco

Smash Master
I wouldn't even call it camp, you just punish my approaches so well. I doubt ill be able to camp hard with Ness anyway with the way im used to playing.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
is cheese going to this if so 10 doller mm. venue fee is too craazy.

also inui i should have asked this question like ages ago tho i di=ont think that wood change much. remember how u said that u had the big room planned out in the calender put it was in pencil and then it got erased. well now u have the small rom booked and it was written in pen. ok now for the question. woodnt u be able to scribble it out and get the bigger room for the week after. lol iono im stupid and dont know how this works.

also snake vs ddd= hold be to grab. if the ddd is stupid.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
is cheese going to this if so 10 doller mm. venue fee is too craazy.
The venue fee is standard.

It's the same venue fee as Polytech, GameTable, Gauntlet, C3...

Less than the venue fee for every national...

You people got spoiled by my venue being $5 and being better than other venues.

Now you actually have to pay for the awesomeness of a hotel venue with a lot of free parking, nice TVs, and is next to lots of food places. No big deal.

also inui i should have asked this question like ages ago tho i dont think that wood change much. remember how u said that u had the big room planned out in the calender put it was in pencil and then it got erased. well now u have the small rom booked and it was written in pen. ok now for the question. woodnt u be able to scribble it out and get the bigger room for the week after. lol iono im stupid and dont know how this works.
I can't change the date of my tournament. I probably won't be home that weekend, it's the same weekend as ROM, and I've had DugFinn's plane tickets booked for over a month now.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I'll have to cut doubles, Anyone give me a ride back home D:, I liv in montclair :3, just leave me like a mile away I'll run!!!!!!!! I have dedication

Top Bottom