• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Presents: Crank That Kosha Boy! Featuring DugFinn and Xyro! November 14th, NJ.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Why does everyone want to take my money.

I don't have that much money to give away.

**** you guys. :chuckle:

JG will go samus against me. Guarenteed...if we do play. WHICH WE WONT.
Mad Wack yo.

We should have a MM. Our last set was crazy close and now you have a beast MK. It would make one hell of a match imo.
Alright cool, $5?

ADHD

Smash Hero
Chu go to battle royale plz, I'll team with you there. I also have some news to deliver, it's pretty gay but hat really wants you to know.

Palpi

Smash Hero
You have a very very very very good chance of winning. NO!

Mow someone's lawn, the venue fee is not that much.

I am brining a TV and/or a Wii so I am the man.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Since Orion won't be here to team if he's going at all, I could team with somebody if they absolutely have to play teams but don't have a partner 5 minutes before the event starts.

:3

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui, when I first went to one of your tournaments, the venue was 2$ and it was 5$ for doubles and 10$ for singles.

I asked you to raise the price of doubles to 10$ and you said,

"I am holding these tournaments for the poor college students who aren't able to afford tournaments. That's why my prices are so low".

In my opinion, there really is no reason to charge an extra 5$ just so Magus can get an extra 100$ in his pocket. 5$ is a meal, and a lot of people are already spending more than 50$ just to make it to this and play in this tournament.
Times change. These aren't small events anymore. They are big serious events at a hotel. It's not small stuff in a house.

I already explained to you in a PM that this stuff ain't free for me to host anymore and that I have two additional hosts, Xyro and DugFinn, to pay this time. It's not all about Magus.

Shadow - oh my bad then.

um, I think ima just stay out of New Jersey threads and New Jersey in general =_=
Wtf? You're not coming now?

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Jersey is pretty dirty, and their drivers suck ***. If it didn't have amazing Smashers then I would never set foot in it.

Chu, there is bound to be some pretty chill people at this event, but I understand if you'd rather stay in your own lame state that weekend. ; )

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LMFAO @ how Chu not wanting to come to NJ because of PRiDE's gayness.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Times change. These aren't small events anymore. They are big serious events at a hotel. It's not small stuff in a house.

I already explained to you in a PM that this stuff ain't free for me to host anymore and that I have two additional hosts, Xyro and DugFinn, to pay this time. It's not all about Magus.

Wtf? You're not coming now?
Just give me like 10 bucks of it so i can buy food and u can keep the rest so it will help pay off my debt

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:

Zucco

Smash Master
hmm, Id team with you Inui if Chu really doesnt end up going.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Zucco aren't you teaming with June?

Oh btw Chu, just to make this real simple

Inui's dad used to work at the hotel, which at that time the venue was free to use, so he kept the venue fee extremely cheap.

Now, the venue costs a fee to use for the tournament since they don't an employee discount or whichever. So they need to charge a fee. I'm also assuming Inui is using some of the venue fee to pay his hosts, DF, Magus, and Xyro, and I know from Apex Magus works his tail off, so he deserves it, and DF and Xyro its probably helping cover the cost of their trip.

$10 is a standard venue fee, The trip is going to cost anyone going up there probably close to 60 bucks, I don't see why complaining about 5 is a big deal.

Zucco

Smash Master
Zucco aren't you teaming with June?

Oh btw Chu, just to make this real simple

Inui's dad used to work at the hotel, which at that time the venue was free to use, so he kept the venue fee extremely cheap.

Now, the venue costs a fee to use for the tournament since they don't an employee discount or whichever. So they need to charge a fee. I'm also assuming Inui is using some of the venue fee to pay his hosts, DF, Magus, and Xyro, and I know from Apex Magus works his tail off, so he deserves it, and DF and Xyro its probably helping cover the cost of their trip.

$10 is a standard venue fee, The trip is going to cost anyone going up there probably close to 60 bucks, I don't see why complaining about 5 is a big deal.
I dont have a partner atm. Is June even going? I talk to him on Aim all the time and he still isnt sure if he is allowed to go.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
June is allowed to go, I will make sure of it, Lil'b stop trolling things i'm involved with

Count on june being there is my point

Go troll the mk boards

Top Bottom