• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Presents: Crank That Kosha Boy! Featuring DugFinn and Xyro! November 14th, NJ.

Zucco

Smash Master
Im fine with Teaming with Junebug, though I would like us to do more double lucario then just my lucario/his metaknight.

Zucco

Smash Master
ah sorry, Im teaming with Junebug now that his chances are much better, though hes still unsure and probably wont know till the last minute. I have a feeling he will be able to go though, and we will enter as Jubebug and Zugo!

Lucario is some bull****, like a ****ing blue shell

You get punished for winning
I lol'd

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
****HatersMileyRocks (46 seconds ago)
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
how can i be a *****? im 16, just two months younger than Miley and i havent had sex yet. oh wait.. i did had oral sex with one girl. soooooo..

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Can someone give me a ride back to montclair after the tourney :(, leave me like a mile away from my house, i would let u leave me like 5 miles away from my house, but since i'm walking in the dark Ima get lost and montclair is getto as hell! I barely travel in train, but since the trney is ending so late, i doubt.... there will be any running, taxi... I'm not rich sorry, I'll pay for gas, just charge me but don't end up charging as a taxi fee

ANTi_

Smash Hero
MIGHT go to Icy's monthly instead cuz

1. Better chance of winning more money

2. Easier... lol

3. Only 15 minutesish away from this venue.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
waaaaaaaaait a sec...icys is only 15min away from this???? (goes to mapquest with pride)

edit: lies, coming to this. ill just take my money here with my dubz partner. (big m+ 200 lb backpack) = $$$$$

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Dude, Icy's is all the way up in CT, lmao. Did you mean 15 minutes further than this from your house?

Top Bottom