• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Presents: Crank That Kosha Boy! Featuring DugFinn and Xyro! November 14th, NJ.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
[18:06] allyornotally: me has right to talk ;3
[18:06] allyornotally: and opinions
[18:06] pinkanglcake: NO
[18:06] pinkanglcake: you do not
[18:06] pinkanglcake: your opinions are wrong
[18:06] pinkanglcake: because they are not the same as mine
[18:06] allyornotally: lol inui.

LOL RIGHT? She has Inuitius illness
Dam son, she better get that checked out soon...............before it's too late.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
as long as my ride is still going i am coming to this.

CABLE i want to MM u. (i think my ROB is a DK slayer and i want to find out for sure)

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
inui, outta curiosity... should you do low tier singles, doubles, singles, low tier doubles opposed to low tier doubles, singles, doubles, low tier singles

because most people are coming for the main tournament, not the low tier tournaments, and it seems odd to have doubles after singles when singles is ofter viewed as the main event. and this slight switch allows you to run events as one before it finishes but also keeps the tradition of having doubles then singles for the main event

FYI -- The only people that have confirmed going with us are:

Chaos
Candy
ESOJ
Boss
Meep
Chu
Tant
EE

Have not heard anything from Junebug, P~S/Logic, or Korn.
i talked to candy and told him that me, deez, and no idea are confirmed... how many spots are still open for people that need to be filled?

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
This seems to be the current list: 2 cars each holds 7 comfortably so 14 total
Chaos
Candy
ESOJ
Boss
Meep
Chu
Tant
EE
ps
deez
noid
korn
bmx
if everyone on this list goes then their is only 1 spot remaining

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Low tiers is going to be the reason everyone is at the venue until 3 am

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
This seems to be the current list: 2 cars each holds 7 comfortably so 14 total
Chaos
Candy
ESOJ
Boss
Meep
Chu
Tant
EE
ps
deez
noid
korn
bmx
if everyone on this list goes then their is only 1 spot remaining
This list seems accurate. Don't forget guys, it's $15 per person which covers gas and toll fees. Money is due on Friday, before we leave to NJ. You can give it to either myself or ESOJ since we're going to be the ones driving.

Also, I will be posting the time and place where we will all meet on Friday on Tuesday.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
i just thought of a wonderfull idea to make this tourny good and fast. dont join low teirs. its a waist of time. if like 8 ppl join that **** wood be done in like half an hour and then we can get to all the good events like singles and normal doubles.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
Teams Anyone???
Also Ill Prob Accept Most Mm So Who Wants Some???
im gunna wear a spider man out fit or i have long hair.

I'll be accepting pretty much all MMs
i wanna mm u.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd09mh7G9KE

yo let me get interviewed.

I'm going all Falco in singles at this, UNLESS SOMEONE PICKS A STUPID STAGE.
just go marth. falco sucks he is clearly the worst charecter in the game. WHAT IF U PLAY ME ROUND 1.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
i just thought of a wonderfull idea to make this tourny good and fast. dont join low teirs. its a waist of time. if like 8 ppl join that **** wood be done in like half an hour and then we can get to all the good events like singles and normal doubles.
Horrible idea.
Low tiers is pretty fun and in all honesty, it's one of the two reason I'm attending this tournament.
Plus, pretty sure it's the last event that's gonna be held.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Good thing you don't matter so I don't even need to address that.

If people want things to go well, bring setups, and play your matches when you're told.

I also agree with PS about the order of events. Inui's call though in the end.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
inui i think i heard this and is it true the rooms gott bigger
lol wtf

I'll be accepting pretty much all MMs
I'll do one.

I'm going all Falco in singles at this, unless someone picks a stupid stage.
Fool...

inui, outta curiosity... should you do low tier singles, doubles, singles, low tier doubles opposed to low tier doubles, singles, doubles, low tier singles

because most people are coming for the main tournament, not the low tier tournaments, and it seems odd to have doubles after singles when singles is ofter viewed as the main event. and this slight switch allows you to run events as one before it finishes but also keeps the tradition of having doubles then singles for the main event
Um... Singles being done earlier means the main event will actually finish at a reasonable time. Low tier doubles will be like fun time/warm-up since it's super fast to run that. Low tier singles is last to keep it from eating up too much time.

Low tiers is going to be the reason everyone is at the venue until 3 am
Then don't do low tier singles. Normal doubles and normal singles should finish by midnight.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
people bring setups.

setups = going home a LOT faster and less 3am ending tournaments.

I know its a pain but if we all do our part nothing can happen.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
people bring setups.

setups = going home a LOT faster and less 3am ending tournaments.

I know its a pain but if we all do our part nothing can happen.
Each Wii or TV that we use = -$5 from your venue fee.

That is an AMAZING deal. That new big scary $10 venue fee DISAPPEARS if you show up early with set-ups.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Wooj, you already know I'm not afraid of you if I'm Falco. Although it is true that I might not stay Falco against an IC player, but I might.

To address your actually valid point Doom, I was going Mario for fun and challenge. I'm going Falco because I realize I want to have him as a solid secondary, which means I need to expose him to more tournaments, so I can use him if I really need him in the future, especially at a national. I'm also thinking about switching my main to Falco, which is going to take a lot of work.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Low tiers still sucks. iKon is smart.

Also, I will be posting the time and place where we will all meet on Friday on Tuesday.
I hope you don't intend to make us MD people drive to VA for pick up just to get driven back down, make it somewhere neutral for people in MD, like Hats piano man store in Catonsville, I'm pretty sure that's on the way.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Inui: I'll do a variety of MMs against you, including snake dittos, my snake vs your mk, my fox vs your mk, my mk vs your snake...take whichever

Pierce- mm me

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
Takeover is taking over (ha ha, get it?) our finally spot. We now have two full vans.

Low tiers still sucks. iKon is smart.

I hope you don't intend to make us MD people drive to VA for pick up just to get driven back down, make it somewhere neutral for people in MD, like Hats piano man store in Catonsville, I'm pretty sure that's on the way.
Sounds good to me.

Inui: I'll do a variety of MMs against you, including snake dittos, my snake vs your mk, my fox vs your mk, my mk vs your snake...take whichever

Pierce- mm me
I will MM any Snake player with Meta Knight.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Way to be late for every conversation seph! GOD!

Bring a wii. 5$ FTW

Inui usually doesn't give money out for JUST a Wii, think of it as a gift.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'm not MMing MD/VA at this tourney Chaos, we can MM at a regular tourney though

Inui: can you please go over the order of events again? If low tiers is certainly going to be first, I won't show up right at 11, more like 12

Top Bottom