• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Presents: Crank That Kosha Boy! Featuring DugFinn and Xyro! November 14th, NJ.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Wooj, you already know I'm not afraid of you if I'm Falco. Although it is true that I might not stay Falco against an IC player, but I might.
My brother has a large amount of characters that can rival any Falco in this state. I have a good idea it'll be ROB/MK against you though, just don't expect an easy win with what I've been teaching him.

HAT

Smash Ace
wtf i didn't know there was a thread in regional zones. ****.

so as i posted in the tournament listings thread,

there's actually a lot of people going to this that haven't posted or said anything about it.

for example,

a good number of MD/VA people.

so I'd recommend everyone comes to this, because

no one will beat us.

and uh.. i need to do lots of money matches. i'm really starting to get hooked on this whole gambling thing. so let's put it in bold print.

money match me, NJ and above. shall we gosters? you'll lose. ($5 and up)

edit-- fyi, i am the jersey killa​

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I'll mm you hat in a specific character for match for $5. I use Sonic, Diddy, and Fox. Any match you wanna agree to against them?

HAT

Smash Ace
or in the mood to make money :]

im just that good
I shall be accepting all MM who wants a battle?
I'd like to have a $5 Sonic vs DK exclusive match with you if you're up for it.

I don't.

Meh he's ok :bee:
cabel is a DK right? I think ill MM it.
MY MM List

inui 1-5$
zucco 5$
cable 1-15$
cheese 10$
candy 1-5$
chu 1-5$
dug 1-5$
xyro 1-5$
keit 5+$
meep 1-5$
KNM 1-200$
palpi 1-5$
p-wii 5+$

if there is time.
money match me. $5

bleachigo- if you're .. just that good, mm my snake

cable- mm my DDD? if not, i can do falco, and MAYBE snake or mk

kaiber kop- i don't like sonic. i can do DDD, DK, or MK. not snake. edit-- you beat me to it! i'll play your sonic with one of those three.

xyro- let's run it back this weekend! we'll start it with another MK ditto

wooj- add my snake to that list.

more people. let's gosters.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
This list seems accurate. Don't forget guys, it's $15 per person which covers gas and toll fees. Money is due on Friday, before we leave to NJ. You can give it to either myself or ESOJ since we're going to be the ones driving.

Also, I will be posting the time and place where we will all meet on Friday on Tuesday.
i thought it was 75 per van... and 75/7 is a lil under $11

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Everyone will be expected to chip in for gas. Here's the deal with that -- ESOJ feels that everyone should give $15 towards gas. At first, I thought he was being a little unfair, but after considering that we're taking two full vans, we're going to be spending at least $150 on gas total (about $75 for each van) which is about a tank and a half for each van round trip. I now agree with ESOJ on this.
$75 per van

Also, may be backing out because more people may want to go, the vans are full, and I can drive. I'll update you on that by tomorrow.

EDIT: Tolls are $4 there and back, so $16 total for two vans. Just a heads up. (****, this is better than PA, we paid $11 (one car) in tolls for that ****)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
$75 per van

Also, may be backing out because more people may want to go, the vans are full, and I can drive. I'll update you on that by tomorrow.
This dude's samus is legit. I played you friday at dso... I hope you do well dude.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
lol, I plan to **** LT and hopefully place higher in singles than my abysmal placing at BR2.

Speaking of LT, I need a doubles partner. Anyone from MD/VA want to team? I'm in it to win. Boss?

lol Zucco, Lucario is pretty gay too. Stop trying to compensate for what you lack and just lose, god ****it.

Zucco

Smash Master
lol, I Plan To **** Lt And Hopefully Place Higher In Singles Than My Abysmal Placing At Br2.

Speaking Of Lt, I Need A Doubles Partner. Anyone From Md/va Want To Team? I'm In It To Win. Boss?

Lol Zucco, Lucario Is Pretty Gay Too. Stop Trying To Compensate For What You Lack And Just Lose, God ****it.
No! Ill Never Lose To You!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Jose are we staying for low tier singles? Its after normal singles and won't finish till like 3am, seems dumb to wait around imo.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
i'm not being cheap, but it was 15 when we had less people... and with more people it should go down i thought -.- and i could have sworn i read that it was 150 for both vans, which is 75 per van... and that was before the vans were full

edit: no idea posted where i saw it from so i did actually see it lol

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
i'm not being cheap, but it was 15 when we had less people... and with more people it should go down i thought -.- and i could have sworn i read that it was 150 for both vans, which is 75 per van... and that was before the vans were full

its 15 buxs regardless of the gas we spend and/or tolls. Normally we would have only taken one van but since the demand was high we decided to take 2 vans and charge a flat rate. though u can always take a bus for bout 60 bux i think.:dizzy:

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord

learn to read....it said it would be AT LEAST $150...he never said thats the ammount that he was gonna charge...you have to realize that thats including tolls and...i mean you getting a ride to NJ!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui: I'll do a variety of MMs against you, including snake dittos, my snake vs your mk, my fox vs your mk, my mk vs your snake...take whichever
I'll do all of those. Name the amount(s). $5 minimum.

I will MM any Snake player with Meta Knight.
I'll do it. How much? $5 minimum.

Inui: can you please go over the order of events again? If low tiers is certainly going to be first, I won't show up right at 11, more like 12
Low tier doubles
Normal singles
Normal doubles
Low tier singles

They will start during each other, btw. As soon as set-ups open for something, the event will start, meaning normal singles could start at the same time as low tier doubles depending on set-up count.

I might designate a TV for MMs at this.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
$5 and up)

Too rich for my purple blood.

This dude's samus is legit. I played you friday at dso... I hope you do well dude.

My Zair is already twitching with anticipation. ^^

Thank u D;, if Rhyme can't then don't worry about it ;D

Doom mentioned this, but we didn't reach an answer. PM or AIM me.

I might designate a TV for MMs at this.

We need no johns recording status on that MM tv.

Top Bottom