• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Presents: Crank That Kosha Boy! Featuring DugFinn and Xyro! November 14th, NJ.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Pierce, your sig is amazing.
Thank you. RJ made it for me. :bee:

Unfortunately for you, two of the hosts (Xyro and I), view low tiers as an extremely fun and meaningful event. Please accept our compromise because it's in the best interests of time to get everything in. We as the hosts can determine the order of events, and we wish to make low tiers happen for sure since we enjoy it and do not view it as a joke event because we're amazing with low tier characters and have a lot of pride in them.

I have hosted the largest low tier event in the history of Smash since the dawn of Melee. They are insanely popular here. Just have fun with 'em.

Candy, your argument to have doubles first is based mainly on just tradition. Doubles after it isn't bad.
TBH, I don't really care that much. You already know I have no problem leaving at three in the morning even if the main event was to run that late, which I don't think it will. You know I take low tiers seriously, especially because my primary reason for playing this game is for fun. Meaningful . . . eh. Like I said, I don't care that much either way, just stating my slight preference and opinion.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Alright, that's good enough then.

Its your tourney, do things the way you feel will be right and let everyone else decide later.

You did though, if only a little, prove my point.

I'll be there with my wii/tv and ill try to help things run as smoothly as possible.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Alright, that's good enough then.

Its your tourney, do things the way you feel will be right and let everyone else decide later.

You did though, if only a little, prove my point.

I'll be there with my wii/tv and ill try to help things run as smoothly as possible.
****, i wish there were more people like you in tx. Though u dislike what inui is doing, you accept that its his event and he can run it his way.

anyways, im packin my stuff for tomorrow! I fly out at 1230pm Central time. WHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Let the man run his own tournament. If it ends up sucking, MD/VA no longer goes to Inui-run events.

If it ends up rocking, MD/VA go to his next event and kick NJ's *** again.

We good? ^^

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
hmmmm...im thinking about getting a ride to this jsut because of the first post picture xD

edit: also, singles before doubles is the best idea ever, do it!/FONT]

Shadow 111

Smash Lord

edit: also, singles before doubles is the best idea ever, do it!/FONT]

i disagree. doubles already has a much lower amount of entrants than singles does. making it later will just lower the amount of entrants even more, because some people will jsut leave after singles. usually a decent amount of teams will sign up just to have fun and pass time until singles starts at big events.

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
i disagree. doubles already has a much lower amount of entrants than singles does. making it later will just lower the amount of entrants even more, because some people will jsut leave after singles. usually a decent amount of teams will sign up just to have fun and pass time until singles starts at big events.
Agreed. Regardless, I'm still going. It just might lose a little bit of luster.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Unfortunately for you, two of the hosts (Xyro and I), view low tiers as an extremely fun and meaningful event. Please accept our compromise because it's in the best interests of time to get everything in. We as the hosts can determine the order of events, and we wish to make low tiers happen for sure since we enjoy it and do not view it as a joke event because we're amazing with low tier characters and have a lot of pride in them.

I have hosted the largest low tier event in the history of Smash since the dawn of Melee. They are insanely popular here. Just have fun with 'em.

Candy, your argument to have doubles first is based mainly on just tradition. Doubles after it isn't bad.
you do realize that you just said that you are putting you/xyro's views before the community -.-
and we all are fine with compromises.. but doubles often hypes he singles event, which is the main event and where people really prove themselves. we understand that that there is a minority that treats LT as the main event... but the majority does not, and views normal doubles as the serious/main event and thus wants it to take place after normal doubles... i'm not saying which party is correct in their preference... just stating hat the majority has this view and I was under the impression that the T.O.'s job was to make the decision that was best for the community... thus the majority by default due to not being able to please everyone)

out of curiosity.. if we got enough people to say they prefer LT singles, doubles, singles, then LT doubles... or any other way that allows for normal doubles to take place before normal singles to take place... would you change the schedule? i'm obviously attending regardless... i'm just curious

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
zucco if u wanna mm after our normal mm my anything vs ur falco i'll do it.
inui plz put me in kais bracket. i hate him. not really but what he said about me not being important just pissed me off big time.(not that any1 cares.)
i'll do any mm.
Remember when I beat you I was a good sport then you spew trash on the boards? That's why you don't get respect. Anyway, I don't mind being in your bracket so do it up Inui.

You'll never be important to me, but I don't see how anyone else views you as important. Prove me wrong

Edit, I just noticed Inui's post to tant. This sums up my point fairly well.
In fact, you've been a little prick to me lately on Smashboards without me doing or saying anything at all to you. How rude and pointless.

Zucco

Smash Master
Well Atomsk is too sick to go, I just lost my low tier partner. I was looking forward to teaming with him. Is anyone good still available?

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Remember when I beat you I was a good sport then you spew trash on the boards? That's why you don't get respect. Anyway, I don't mind being in your bracket so do it up Inui.

You'll never be important to me, but I don't see how anyone else views you as important. Prove me wrong

Edit, I just noticed Inui's post to tant. This sums up my point fairly well.
Since no one cares, I'll pretend to.

Edit: Even though this was about my brother, you beating me was the dumbest thing I ever let happen. I'll be erasing all my bad losses next month or so, so uhhh get ready! ;)

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Since no one cares, I'll pretend to.

Edit: Even though this was about my brother, you beating me was the dumbest thing I ever let happen. I'll be erasing all my bad losses next month or so, so uhhh get ready! ;)
I'm well aware nobody cares except you :). You lost a matchup greatly in your favor. I'd wanna forget it too.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
On some deadass ****, yall better not come to this event if yall are sick. that's just str8 up not cool.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Will let's go to CT now... lol, i already feel it that someone that might not even be aware that they have swine flu will come to the event and give it to all of us.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
EC Presents: Krank that Kosha Boy featuring Dugfinn, Xyro, and Swine flu.

Seriously don't go if you aren't feeling well. Seems like it is going around the area though.

Inui you might want to have hand sanitizer and clorox wipes at this.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
WOAAAAAAAAA i was about to post i cant come to this.

is it low tiers 2v2 then reg singles 1v1?

lolololol i can come now.
i want to do many many MMs

Rhyme

Smash Lord
I think having low tiers at the beginning is dumb in general, but since its the only event inui has a shot at winning he's having it first to maximize the attendance and thus the payout

Having one unimportant, yet insanely fun and legit, LT event first allows the tournament to start on time if people decide to show up late (which they will).

you have to realize...low tiers are SIDE EVENTS

They are just as good as main events, especially in Brawl. If you don't like it then feel free to show up late.

hmmmm...im thinking about getting a ride to this jsut because of the first post picture xD/FONT]

I play Suited Samus. You should consider MMing me.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
If someone with swine flu comes to this.... a small room with tons of people, please wash ur hands after lots of coughing, don't hand shake with anyone, if ur going touch a door nob please be sure ur hands are clean, because these sickness are easily transmitted, they like aids, i don't be comming back with some flu -_-

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
If someone with swine flu comes to this.... a small room with tons of people, please wash ur hands after lots of coughing, don't hand shake with anyone, if ur going touch a door nob please be sure ur hands are clean, because these sickness are easily transmitted, they like aids, i don't be comming back with some flu -_-
This is your Public Service Announcement brought to you by P_Wii and for by Viewers like you.

Top Bottom