• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Presents: Crank That Kosha Boy! Featuring DugFinn and Xyro! November 14th, NJ.

Esca

Smash Champion
I gave inui swine flu when he came to texas, and all of the texas smashers have had it recently, and yall have xyro coming up there and he just had it

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Swine flu is no deadlier than regular flu (more people die of regular flu each year than of swine flu so far). You get sick for a while, then your body fights it and it disappears. The only reason it gets a special name is because it takes a different form than normal flu.

Make all the johns you like. If you're in school/college and don't show then you receive ***** status. Any adults who graduated and are worried about missing work: you're still *****es, but I understand not wanting to take chances.

Palpi

Smash Hero
It is just a tiny bit worse if any at all, than normal flu. My brother's roomate had it for 4 days, and his other one had it for 17 days. I suppose it fluctuates. If everyone washes their hands, and doesn't spit in eachother mouths, im sure everything will be fine. *(lol)

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I'm teaming with Swine Flu for doubles if I make it in time. Get at me!

Anyways, I wouldn't be able to come till like 7:30 (i have **** to do from 9-6:15 and it's a little more than an hour away from me). What could I make if I come at that time Inui?

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
He did not have it. WTF man.

H1N1 is not a big deal. I live in texas where we have illegals bringin it over on a daily basis. NONE of my hobos had problems with it. Relax, this stuff will not mess with you.
Xyro, Cable was making a joke.
He wasn't serious about Dojo having Swine Flu at the time of Apex, he just didn't go for other reasons.
Sorry if it insulted you in any way =/

david you better enter singles or ima hate you
Agree.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Because you hold no chance of winning money while i do?
I don't go to tourneys to win money. Sucks for you :].

edit: Anti, I don't care who is better at the game, I asked for the spot before you did. Being better at the game doesn't earn you priority in carpools over someone that asked first. Just take a train or something.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
hey u dirty swine kids.

when u cough/sneeze use ur elbow like where ur arm bends by masking ur mouth with it, u can still pound it with ppl n stuff but dont use ur hands to cover ur sneezes. thats how shiz spreadsm when u touch a door w.e w.e
qft

I wish people understood this.

I gave inui swine flu when he came to texas, and all of the texas smashers have had it recently, and yall have xyro coming up there and he just had it
LOL

I'm not sick. :p

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
MY SCHEDULE IS THE ONLY ****ING WAY TO FIT IN ALL FOUR EVENTS. I AM GOING TO FIT IN EVERY EVENT NO MATTER WHAT.
actually you said you wouldn't do LT singles, doubles, singles, LT doubles because you claim normal singles would start to late... thus there is another solution that most people have posted they agree with :D

but, you not budging on this, and i'm obviously coming regardless... so see you this weekend *sighs*

Top Bottom