• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Presents: Crank That Kosha Boy! Featuring DugFinn and Xyro! November 14th, NJ.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I heard those vaccines can make you do this.. Lord forgive me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1PjzY2zdho
wow lol now i am going to hell thank u.

If you think u r sick don't come to this tourney there will be plenty more in the future no point getting others sick.

If u r not sick come to the tourney u can't let the fear of swine Flue control your life but i do suggest everyone bring hand sanitizer and only use there own controller. You won't get sick if u just fallow basic health guidelines such as wash your hands, don't shake hands just say good game, cover your mouth when u cough/ cover your nose when u sneeze, don't let others touch your food. i am sure i am missing some but its basic and u won't get sick so there is no reason not to come to this.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
wow lol now i am going to hell thank u.

If you think u r sick don't come to this tourney there will be plenty more in the future no point getting others sick.

If u r not sick come to the tourney u can't let the fear of swine Flue control your life but i do suggest everyone bring hand sanitizer and only use there own controller. You won't get sick if u just fallow basic health guidelines such as wash your hands, don't shake hands just say good game, cover your mouth when u cough/ cover your nose when u sneeze, don't let others touch your food. i am sure i am missing some but its basic and u won't get sick so there is no reason not to come to this.
QFT

Letting the fear of getting swine flu control your life is like Never getting your driver's license because your scared of getting into an accident. This tourny's gonna be the shizzy.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Well, i need a ride to this because PGN's loser azz took my car spot?

Anyone want to help a brotha out PM me :D

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i love u judge

if anyone is sick, please do not ****ing come to this tourney. being sick is the worst **** ever. i contemplate suicide when i lose my ability to smell. ****s lesbo. and plus this ****s a killer flu. do you sick people want to give others the chance at a bad health problem? probably not. spare our lives plz.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I already advised atomsk to eat bananas

Btw, I have a grand idea

If you have swine flu, come to the tournament

This way everyone catches it, then after this week we get better and are all immune going forward, and these discussions stop

Esca

Smash Champion
LOL, you guys are tripping the **** out about Swine Flu. Come to Texas where it's going around like a cold. There's only a few cases up north as it is. Plus the normal influenza has a better chance of killing you than swine flu. Step it up EC.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ya keep talking about swine flu i probably wont come to this even thats the reason i aint go to Apex cuz i heard Dojo had that **** LMAO.
He did not have it. WTF man.

H1N1 is not a big deal. I live in texas where we have illegals bringin it over on a daily basis. NONE of my hobos had problems with it. Relax, this stuff will not mess with you.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
that **** kills lol.

oh and i have a 20% chance of going bcuz i got a staurday detention for the stupidest **** ever.

and i was going to win all my mm :[

Cable

Smash Lord
Well im still coming but im bringing my hand sanitizer with me =) i plan to have fun so yea i aint letting kno flu get to me and everybody in my crew plz GET YOUR LICENSE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I'll be showing up to this tournament looking like this:

Swine Flu gives me the creeps.

People get real offended when I tell them I won't eat or drink behind them, but can you blame me? Human beings are disgusting.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
He did not have it. WTF man.

H1N1 is not a big deal. I live in texas where we have illegals bringin it over on a daily basis. NONE of my hobos had problems with it. Relax, this stuff will not mess with you.
**** gets diffrent when someone IN THE SMASH COMMUNITY that is going TO A TOURNAMENT YOUR GOING TO has it. Not like some random guy who doesn't play smash in NJ has it so we're afraid to go to this.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Swine flu is aplot of the goverment to depopulate people( by getting vaccinated) and too get people scared, just wash yo hands, don't cough on people's face, and don't let anyone touch ur **** controller, also keep a heallthy diet. Message brought to u by HONDA

Inui

Banned via Warnings
you do realize that you just said that you are putting you/xyro's views before the community -.-
And the views of the large number of people that actually love LT events a lot.

It's a compromise. Please deal with it.

MY SCHEDULE IS THE ONLY ****ING WAY TO FIT IN ALL FOUR EVENTS. I AM GOING TO FIT IN EVERY EVENT NO MATTER WHAT.

out of curiosity.. if we got enough people to say they prefer LT singles, doubles, singles, then LT doubles... or any other way that allows for normal doubles to take place before normal singles to take place... would you change the schedule? i'm obviously attending regardless... i'm just curious
No.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
hey u dirty swine kids.

when u cough/sneeze use ur elbow like where ur arm bends by masking ur mouth with it, u can still pound it with ppl n stuff but dont use ur hands to cover ur sneezes. thats how shiz spreadsm when u touch a door w.e w.e

Top Bottom