• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Presents: Crank That Kosha Boy! Featuring DugFinn and Xyro! November 14th, NJ.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
actually you said you wouldn't do LT singles, doubles, singles, LT doubles because you claim normal singles would start to late... thus there is another solution that most people have posted they agree with :D

but, you not budging on this, and i'm obviously coming regardless... so see you this weekend *sighs*
Low tier singles takes a loooong time. I had over 50 players last time (might have been 62 or some crazy ****). I don't want to start with that and try to run doubles during it, since that will create a very large amount of matches at the same time.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Will? LOL He wouldn't stoop to such douchebaggery over money ;).

After he says no, just use that money to take the train/ bus.
LMAO let me not blow up your spot in this thread. i advise you not to reply to my post anymore :laugh::laugh:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I've never lost to a Samus, I wanna see if one can beat my gnw. 5$ I guess :I. That's probably the one MM I'll do lol.
Gw vs samus. Gross . I'll do a serious set but no mm. Samus can't win.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
WOW, yo whoever is driving PGN needs to kick him out for Anti.

I mean really, PGN? whats that? Pretty Gay N!gga?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ally needs a teammate now since M2K and I have no ride here... he will find one though lol.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
well im just annoyed at anyone called a ___ Slayer.

Its like...using MK vs Ganon and saying you are a Ganon slayer WTF

Top Bottom