• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Presents: Crank That Kosha Boy! Featuring DugFinn and Xyro! November 14th, NJ.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I would suggest not having the 2 doubles events directly next to each other. You're going to have a lot of very awkward/unusable setups going to waste during that time where you could instead be running singles matches on them. A 1vs1 and a 2vs2 next to each other can work, but you can't fit 8 people on one side of those tables.

Also, I could set the tables on the closet's side of the room up a few feet away from the wall like at Apex to get 4 setups on each table by using both sides to fit 4 additional setups.
So I should run normal singles before normal doubles? I'm totally cool with that, and if you think it's better (it does sound better based on space), then we can do that.

Yeah, we're going to have do like we did at Apex. My dad still has those strips in the shop.

Magus420

Smash Master
The room itself shouldn't even be a real concern for when it gets done. Using that room/table layout I'd expect the number of setups to be limited by how many people actually bring them and not by how many the room can fit, so I don't see it running much differently than it would have in the Windsor Room besides less unused space/walking area and potentially getting very cramped if the attendance goes too far over 90 or so and everyone is all in the room at the same time.

As long as people take a shower and bring setups it should most likely be fine in that room.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Alright so what's the schedule for this lookin like now? and by schedule I mean a rough estimate of the starting time for each event.
ROUGHT estimates that aren't definite except the 1st one...so no QQing if they are off on the day of the event...

Low tier doubles: 11am
Normal singles: ~1pm
Normal doubles: ~5pm
Low tier singles: ~9pm

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
inui is right. i thought about it and i have enough time to make money. Tho i wood like to spend that possible money on magic guess not on this one. Wood any1 want my candy from holloween for 7 dollers. and inui i was gunna ask if i dew a magic trick for u can i wave the venue of 5 dollers. stupid question but thought i'd give it a try. if i dew come up wit the money i need a ride.

oh and im going all snake

zss on yoshis

diddy on DK and D3 and other gay charecters

IC if there good enough by this. i can 0-90 and if i get another grab i have u dead.

wario and zss on snake

rob on falco.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Ugh, Low Tier Singles is the last event =[
I'll still go, though I plan I'll stay for that even
/super sad faaaaaaace

Me and Dave are gonna ****/get ***** in teams :3

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Hmmm this low tier thing sounds like it will be fun. Hopefully I can make this tourney. If anyone wants to team with me for either low tier dubs or reg dubz just LMk.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
No, no one wants to carry you.

With that said, Anti should carry me in teams if I pay for his entry, get @ my desperation.

Palpi

Smash Hero
He means that, why would you be looking for a good teamate because anyone good on your team would be carrying you because you aren't good.

:chuckle:

Top Bottom