• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denti

Smash Master
I'm only going if we stay at Nikes.
it's not a SA tournament XD So no, we're staying at zigsta's. the other guy lives equally as far from the venue as zigsta lol. Does that mean Ice will not be going? I know he didn't enter singles last time and idk if he'll want to come since his doubles partner (you) won't be going.

and are you serious Dphat about joining ma carpool? XD I can't tell trolling apart from seriousness on the interwebs sometimes

Nike.

Smash Hero
Idk if it was mentioned here, but the tourney this weekend is in San Marcos. It's between San Antonio and Austin. Staying in San Antonio would add 2 hours to your drive.

Van Jones

Smash Lord

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, A.R.K. III (NOW featuring Justin Wong, Fubarduck, Lil Majin, and many more great players!) is coming up THIS SATURDAY in Conway, AR! We are expecting at least ~150 people with games such as Melee, Brawl, Project: M, SSF4, BB:CS, Tekken 6, Arcana Heart 3, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, and more! Players are coming in from at least California, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Mississippi, Tennessee, Louisiana, and Arkansas!

Note that our tournament is now sponsored by Game On Apparel, Shadaloo.eu, Borderland Games, Broken Tier, and the Bat Cave, which will each be providing additional prizes and bonus pots for our tournaments. Also, well-known regional modder DaRabidDuckie will be on hand to provide dual mods (PS3 <-> 360) for fight sticks.

If you have ANY questions, please post on here or on the official tournament thread here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298654. Please try to make it and show your support not only for us, but for the Regional Smash community as a whole. Thanks guys!

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
Anyone who was at HoM yesterday, did anyone see what happened to the wii that was on station 4? We used the stores wii and aparently someone took it on accident... It was on station 4

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I MISS YOU BEAR

Blacks on me next time

That's REAL love right there, Ludwig.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=300143

In case you guys are interested, HOBO 31 is THIS weekend in Houston TX. Regular 1vs1/2vs2 will be there as well as a side event of PKMN BLK/WHT and LT+MT singles(if we have time). If you wanna go or just wanna check out the cool gif i always post, head to the HOBO 31 thread and check it out!

Player-4

See you in 25 years
**** Allan's post

Come to Hobo 31 there will be Pokemanz

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=300143

This is for those who don't already know

Anyways it's gonna be 5th gen with pretty conservative rules so it won't be like your typical Shoddy or Pokemon Online type rules with dumb things running around with dumb abilities, come check out the rules and everything. Hope to see you guys there.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
yeah. I don't even have Pokemon Black or White yet, but I plan on competing somehow. It would be waist for me not too! >:( I have a question about the competition. Can we just use a Pokesave or do we have to trade our pokesave pokemon to another game?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
This is meant only for Denti, Batou, and Dphat. Do you guys know what happened to the Wii that the venue provided at HoM? Maaan apparently handed it to someone who claimed it was theirs. Just PM me if you know anything about it. The last thing we need is to be liable and lose rep points from our venue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom