• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
Special bonus to going to FTW Revolution!

SrsC@ will be making an appearance.

And if that isn't Srs enough for you to go, Denti tells me we got 20 or so introductory-level smashers joining.

And if that doesn't make it Srs enough for you, then consider that I will be testing a new Excel/OOCalc sheet to make sure that math is done right on pay-outs.

If you're still not hyped enough to go, then you're just lame because SrsC@ was reason enough to go to a tournament.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Hey Dphat, keep me posted on tournaments that you plan on attending and I'll see if I can come down. I probably wont enter Brawl or anything, but I'd like to see you guys more often :).

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
And if that doesn't make it Srs enough for you, then consider that I will be testing a new Excel/OOCalc sheet to make sure that math is done right on pay-outs.
Do you srsly need anything more than a calculator and something to write on?

Do payouts get screwed up a lot in Dallas tournaments or something :glare:

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
Do you srsly need anything more than a calculator and something to write on?

Do payouts get screwed up a lot in Dallas tournaments or something :glare:
Yes.

No.

Don't worry 'bout that. Trust me, this just makes things easier. It does all the math for you so there's less number crunching by the TO and more TO-ing. Srsly. H8erz gon' h8.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Pokémon Marathon for Charity
All 5 Gens | Friday - Sunday​

Stream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Jason-M3D

Donate: http://www.mercycorps.org/fundraising/jasonm3d

I personally will be playing through Gold version when M3D finishes his playthough of Blue. Watch me!

Starting tonight, some of your fellow Smashboarders are going to be streaming all five generations of the Pokémon series in an effort to raise money for relief efforts in Japan. We'll be starting with Generation 1 at about 9PM EST tonight and playing straight through the weekend until we beat Generation 5. The goal is to complete the main story mode of each of the five games before Sunday night. We'll be talking about the series during the stream, so feel free to meet us there to chat with fellow pokemon fans.

If you happen to have the ability to make a donation, even a small one $1-$5, it would be greatly appreciated. The people in Japan are suffering a terrible tragedy and any relief we can offer can truly help them.

Please let your friends and family know about this opportunity to give and invite your fellow pokémon fans to join us. The stream link will be posted here as well as soon as we get started. We hope to see you this weekend for a fun challenge and a good cause.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Are you listening? Are you listening?
If you're listening (Whoa,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh)
If you're listening, Are you listening?
Sing it back (Ah,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh)
If you're listening, Are you listening?
I'm still running away
I'm still running away, uh oh, uh oh
Won't play your hide and seek game.
I was spinning free (Whoa,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh)
with a little sweet and simple numbing me.
What a dizzy dance (whoa,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh)
This sweetness will not be concerned with me.
No the sweetness will not be concerned with me.

Jimmy Eat World-Sweetness.
My thoughts on MK and brawl tournament ;P

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
You were the last to donate over the weekend, but we are gonna get some more later this week. People have to wait for paychecks or something. Thanks a hundred for donating, glad you enjoyed watching the stream. I tried to talk while playing but kept running out of things to say lol.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
In Red/Blue: The chance of catching an average full-health sleeping Mewtwo in an Ultra Ball is 17.22%; the chance of catching an average 1-HP sleeping Mewtwo in an Ultra Ball is 18.54%. Second of all, lowering a Pokémon's HP below one third has no effect at all on its catch rate. If you're using Great Balls, in fact, that cutoff point is at one half rather than one third.

Source: http://www.dragonflycave.com/rbycapture.aspx (Scroll down to Plain English)

EDIT: The chance of catching a full-health awake Mewtwo in an Ultra Ball is 0.66%, if you weaken it to 1 HP then your chance is now 1.9% ROFL doing damage is worthless

EDIT2: Catching a wild Abra with full health by only throwing a Pokeball = 30% chance, Ultra Ball = 38% chance, Great Ball = 57% chance. Yes you read that right...

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
In Red/Blue: The chance of catching an average full-health sleeping Mewtwo in an Ultra Ball is 17.22%; the chance of catching an average 1-HP sleeping Mewtwo in an Ultra Ball is 18.54%. Second of all, lowering a Pokémon's HP below one third has no effect at all on its catch rate. If you're using Great Balls, in fact, that cutoff point is at one half rather than one third.

Source: http://www.dragonflycave.com/rbycapture.aspx (Scroll down to Plain English)

EDIT: The chance of catching a full-health awake Mewtwo in an Ultra Ball is 0.66%, if you weaken it to 1 HP then your chance is now 1.9% ROFL doing damage is worthless

EDIT2: Catching a wild Abra with full health by only throwing a Pokeball = 30% chance, Ultra Ball = 38% chance, Great Ball = 57% chance. Yes you read that right...
Thank God for Dusk Balls.

TY Gen IV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom