• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
a cat version of felecia seems kind of redundant don't ya think? =.= lol

EDIT: I think I'll be over there Infinity. I'm going to try and see if I can get Batou too.

Denti

Smash Master
I think I might be able to make it infinity. It depends on life lol. If I make it, I want harold to bring his Yugioh cards because I need trades and I wana duelllll. My deck keeps updating and it is now near finalized. HARD OTKs with 2 megamorphs and a limiter removal in a gear town deck. ;D <3

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
a cat version of felecia seems kind of redundant don't ya think? =.= lol

EDIT: I think I'll be over there Infinity. I'm going to try and see if I can get Batou too.
I think I might be able to make it infinity. It depends on life lol. If I make it, I want harold to bring his Yugioh cards because I need trades and I wana duelllll. My deck keeps updating and it is now near finalized. HARD OTKs with 2 megamorphs and a limiter removal in a gear town deck. ;D <3
I'm gonna have to cancel actually, I decided to go to FNM because like no one replied to say they were coming, lol.

No Smashfest tonight

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
I would invite people over, but I seriously doubt that people would be willing to drive clear across town to Azle. If you are interested in making the trip anyway, call me at 214-881-7617 and let me know and I will do some convincing to hold a Smashfest.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
One more spot left open for the hotel
so far we got
Dakpo, alex, sillykyle, Chozo, bassem, Infinity, Ripple, Zano Shiran, Sonic Storm. So one more spot open.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
we'll? 0.0 i would have people at my house but parents don't want me to unless its like 1 or 2 people but I'll see what I can do.. definitely no smash today XD too busy.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I have half a mind to invite people to my Dad's place when everyone else leaves today. Problem is I don't have a setup with me. Only a controller. And I'm not really sure how much any of his fancy TVs lag. And I wouldn't want anyone staying way too long.

Upside = it's like 5 mins away from DPhat's place and it's super close to the Farmers Branch Dart station.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Hey everyone. I'm a player from Florida who's staying in Burleson right now with a good friend (I'm ranked 3rd in the state). I hear there's going to be a large smashfest tomorrow and I'd really like to attend, but I don't have a ride. Would anyone be able to pick me up if I gave them my information and some gas money? Thanks. I'll be riding with Dphat to Houston on Thursday for WHOBO, so if you're not able to do this I understand. But me and Dphat are teaming and really wanna practice dubs so please help me out if you can!

My number is 817-929-8110

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom