• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
You better not be, I still haven't eaten your enchiladas!

It's just stupid because we all ***** at people a lot but the sick one just don't give a **** and show up anyway.

Hyrulian_Jinx

Smash Rookie
My SpotDodge to Fsmash didn't work... Ban Mk!!!!
You better not be, I still haven't eaten your enchiladas!

It's just stupid because we all ***** at people a lot but the sick one just don't give a **** and show up anyway.

Lol, well then, next time we have a smash fest at our place make sure to come and eat them then =p

Yeah, it's why I'm at home so much. A lot of people don't give a **** and do whatever while their sick.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Hey denti I'll bring yugioh cards if I remember. Also, I'm not up to date on anything imma need u too look at my deck and possible set me up with some cards if that is possible.

Also, shadow is the S*** much cooler looking then sonic.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
yeah furbs
i lol'd wheres my 80 bucks

I had been gone for 3 months, i wasn't gonna let a cold stop me, especially sense i went to work the day before

cry more or pay up the rest of my money from when you guys took my wii

MIJO

Smash Rookie
DUDE! anyone play yugioh competitivly that is going to phase 2?????? i'll rip anyone apart! blackwings ****!

i feel left out, i don't have a catchy picture to show to make anyone laf so i'l give everyone this

8===================================D~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
im going, i'll bring my deck ;D

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
Hello.

Awestin you going to the dallas tourny?
oh yeah im goin i know i dont go outta town ever dont think id do too well but im really interested in these low tier tourneys! and i liked zacs utd tourney so if utds a regular place ill always show :)
but swine flu aggghhh scared to leave house

R

RoK the Daemon

[ Prelude]

Hola, as you know I go by RoK the Reaper, but it's RoK the Daemon for now, after this account is banned (Y'know the mods love doing that) I'll be something else to deliver my final message.

At any rates, I've been around in the Dallas Smash Scene since early 2006. I started off as a Roy Main who got last in his first tournament and placed better and better everytime, the best is when I came in 4th place at a Tournament of about 30 something people that was held at Falco's 4 Life's house. And also beat Bluezaft for the title of "Best Roy in Dallas" 2-1 in a set. =D

People also know me as the arrogant Ike main who claims to be the "Best Ike Alive" in some respects or unbeatable and is generally not liked. I'm not going to say why I'm like this to the community because I've stated it before and most of you don't really give a ****, so onto the main event!

[MAIN]

Well, As you all know, I'm arrogant at times but I'm nice to those who are nice to me and treat me with respect as I try to do them. No one is ever perfect, I understand that, but blatant disrespect is something I don't tolerate. So, I will say this.

Within this community, I am giving someone until 6:00PM CDT tomorrow to clean up their act and to stop being a total douche to me, if not. I'll just lay everything out on the line here.

So people, be sure you look for a post tomorrow if everything doesn't go well. Cause people take kindness for weakness.

Mr. Infinity, if **** indeed hits the fan, I strongly encourage you to pay attention to my post most of all. Thank you.

[Note]

I will make no points in trying to contact you, it will have to be to me.
Any disrespect whatsoever will cause the conversation to immediately end.
Any and all hostility will not be tolerated, as I am not bringing any.

"In times of peace we are the most arrogant, yet in times of despair are when we are most humble."

Think about it.

"The words of the just shall mediate wisdom and his tongue shall speak judgment" - Psalms 36:30.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Pretty sure no one gives a ****, Rok, even if you "lay it all out on the table." If it involves Infinity, everyone likes him more than you anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom