• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Dang, Ice can't even google ridiculous images properly, has to append the word fail to normal pictures of the actual people. It's ok though, I was expecting something like this and was prepared.

Denti

Smash Master
DUDE! anyone play yugioh competitivly that is going to phase 2?????? i'll rip anyone apart! blackwings ****!

i feel left out, i don't have a catchy picture to show to make anyone laf so i'l give everyone this

8===================================D~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Denti

Smash Master
you want SUPEr **** eh? have you kept up with the current banned and restricted list as of the last month? thats a very important thing before we play..... monster reborn got banned again... just so you know. fissure = back to 3 :D and i can't UBER **** with Dark strike fighter cuz he got banned... he wasn't even limited first... just banned within the 2 months he was released/available... BROEKN CARDS! :D love em!

BTW i just noticed that we are on page 911... callin the popo

Denti

Smash Master
well im egar to hear what you use! i always like good creative decks! they make me jeleous :0 I'm just glad you don't run lightsworn.... they be a b**** lol but my blackwing deck is like a bounce Blackwing deck. it runs raiza and legendary juijitsu master and pheonix wing wind blast. i like putting the opponent in a gimped situation and then FLOOD with black wings :D plus since i run raiza i can combo with icarus attack cuz he is a winged beast!

Denti

Smash Master
yaaa, basically if i get blackwing control then stack 2 of their own cards on top of their deck that are already useless to them as it is never the less wasting their draws picking them back up, i win before they can get anythign useful which would be 3 turns later after i control ya know?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
All that I know about Yugioh is that if you try to do that, I will obviously activate my trap card and ruin your plans.

Denti

Smash Master
All that I know about Yugioh is that if you try to do that, I will obviously activate my trap card and ruin your plans.
foiled again! rats!

DMG you have no idea! competitive yugioh is fast! it's so fast i had to make my deck slower so i woudlnt like... use everything up and screw myself over next turn, but if they activated their TRAP CARD *gasp* lolz i get f***ed up man! f***ed up! lol

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Lol I'm jk I used to play Yugioh, I remember back in the day when "fast" would be considered suicidally slow these days lol. I'm not 100% aware of the current cards though, I stopped keeping up a bit ago. I mean I know about the plethora of Synchro Monsters now and some of their ******** abilities lol, but I've not payed that much attention to current decks.

Also Monster Reborn Banned again, Fissure back to 3, and Bottomless Semi Limited? Sounds like they won't make up their minds lol.

Denti

Smash Master
lol and solem judgment is at 1, i think it belongs there honestly, thats the ultimate screw over somebody's precise plans. but some cards now... ugh... for real have you heard of judgment dragon? it's hoe and needs to die lightsworns dump about 15 cards per turn and generall control what hit the grave jusst so you know....

think about having like 2 in your hand and special summon 1 blowing up the field and special summoning the other then normal summoning 0.o thats like 7000-8000 damage???? it's really ridiculious..

what deck did you run back i the day DMG????? tell me it was the CHAOS deck! lolz

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Lol I'm jk I used to play Yugioh, I remember back in the day when "fast" would be considered suicidally slow these days lol. I'm not 100% aware of the current cards though, I stopped keeping up a bit ago. I mean I know about the plethora of Synchro Monsters now and some of their ******** abilities lol, but I've not payed that much attention to current decks.

Also Monster Reborn Banned again, Fissure back to 3, and Bottomless Semi Limited? Sounds like they won't make up their minds lol.
It's like Pokemon. They just mix it up every season to see what kind of decks will take over, or something like that.

=====

I played several TCGs back in the day, but I quit Yugioh about one year ago because it's way too expensive.

I'm thinking about getting back into the Pokemon TCG, but looking at the new cards and rules, and it looks like it's wanting to become the new Yugioh.

But at least Pokemon cards are dirt cheap.

Denti

Smash Master
Denti, let's do mm at Phase 2. Olimar is one of the mu that I don't understand, and I
want a lot of practice.
sounds good, but we don't hafta do a money match for you to get practice on a matchup you don't know well! lol, but sure im game for whatever! i ALWAYS am game for some good brawlin!

and puff ball! i was thinkin about looking into pokemon cuz yugioh is too expensive and way too rule oriented sometimes, but i feel like not being into a card game that has been out for 10 years is a bad idea, is it too late? be honets please lol

Denti

Smash Master
ewwwww magic...... i personaly think magic is too slow and the artwork is fugly lol but thats just me because deep down in olimar's pants i know it's a good respected card game but nawwww not for me XD

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Okay, good. I don't know how quickly the onset of the symptoms are.

Still... people need to stop being ****ing ********. Does someone need to die before the smashers come to their senses?

Sudai

Stuff here
PX, it depends on how good your immune system is and how much of the virus/cold (honestly not sure which it is) got into your system. It could take between an hour and a few weeks. The longer you go without it, though, the better the chances you didn't get it.

MtG is the ****. I had 5 decks before someone stole all 5 of them.. blue control, green/white token (my most broken deck and the only one I made 100% on my own. Turn 3-5 generally had me with 15 tokens that could all be used for mana and it only grew exponentially from there @_@), Rainbow Sliver, Goblin rush, and an artifact deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom