• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

heytallman

CTALL
I remember being at IHOP after Ozzfest 3, and Billy was checking Smashboards on his phone or something, and saw something about this Rok guy who I don't know and yells out "YES! HE'S QUITTING" or something like that.

Guess I'm glad I don't know him.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
LOLZ Zac...when we team one day we'll show Duffman/Dekar how its suppose to be done. Hyper Gay team ^_^.
Agreed. Though if we never plan to team, it's not going to happen.

Let's call teaming up at an event in the near future. How about the next Dallas tourney after Phase 2? Or we could do Phase 2 if you like, and Razer can have Dphat =)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Bwett

Smash Ace
This is a reminder to any OoC/OoS person that plans to attend Phase 2 in Dallas to go to the Southwest Travel Plans and request housing soon this week. We need time to get everyone settled before Friday.

Also, Dallas people, if you are able to house people, please say so.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
You know, when you're a Raiders fan you get used to losing... But ****, 28-0? I knew it was going to be bad because we are playing the Giants but still... At least score something!

At least it's not as bad as the Cowboys are doing. Bwahahaha!!!

I can't wait for Thanksgiving. Mostly because there's an actual chance the Raiders MIGHT beat the Cowboys. :D

EDIT: I am forced to giggle over the fact that the Raiders did just score a touchdown before the Cowboys and they were both in the exact same place on the field. :p

EDIT: And then the best they could do is a field goal. Hahahah. I'm sorry.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Monica, how are the Cowboys doing worse then the Raiders? If the score between *** and OAK is 31 to 7 *** winning. And the score between the Kansas and Dallas is 10 to 3 Kansas winning. There is a 24 point difference between your game, and the Dallas game is only a 7 point difference. We don't need Billy to figure this one out. I think the Cowboys are doing alot better then Raiders.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
First off it's the Chiefs... >.> And I wasn't going by points of the game I was going by teams. If you happen to look at the Raiders history (two years ago we went 2-14!!!), the Cowboys should be doing A LOT better against the CHIEFS! At least we are playing someone hard... Who the Cowboys also lost to. :p

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
First off it's the Chiefs... >.> And I wasn't going by points of the game I was going by teams. If you happen to look at the Raiders history (two years ago we went 2-14!!!), the Cowboys should be doing A LOT better against the CHIEFS! At least we are playing someone hard... Who the Cowboys also lost to. :p
Okay first off Kansas and Chiefs are not two different teams. If you really watched football you would know the Chiefs come from Kansas. So me useing the name Kansas to represent them is equally as good as saying the Chiefs. And if you are talking about skill level maybe you should say more about that then the point spread.

Dang get wrecked.

Ahh it feels good to be a colts fan. So consistent...
I love Gnes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom