• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Okay first off Kansas and Chiefs are not two different teams. If you really watched football you would know the Chiefs come from Kansas. So me useing the name Kansas to represent them is equally as good as saying the Chiefs. And if you are talking about skill level maybe you should say more about that then the point spread.
I know the Chiefs come from Kansas... I was saying "It's the Chiefs" as in there is no excuse the Cowboys should be losing. Then again, with the way they've been playing maybe I'm wrong and they should be losing.

Before you start questioning my Football knowledge, maybe you should actually read the post. It's the Chiefs. No excuses. At least the Raiders have an excuse because it's the Giants.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Well maybe you should learn how to elaborate your statements so you don't look foolish. Because in my posts I used Kansas to describe them. You coming in and saying "first off Its the Chiefs"appears as if you are correcting me. Now had you said "first off it's the Chiefs they are terrible" would have elminated any confusion.

I agree Cowboys shouldn't be losing. But, that doesn't really give you any kind of right of pass to come into the "Dallas thread" bashing the Cowboys for no apperant reason at all.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I'm a Cowboys fan. I like the Cowboys. I want them to win. They are my second favorite team. My first team is the Raiders.

I am no different than any other Cowboys fan who is pissed off at this season and Jason Garrett and his bull**** idea of Offensive plays that don't work and how terrible Tony Romo is doing and everything else that's wrong with that team.

I just choose to take my frustration out on the fact of how bad everything is by making fun of the situation. And in this situation, the fact that the RAIDERS (who are terrible at EVERYTHING they do) and the COWBOYS were at the exact same point and one scored a touchdown (against the GIANTS) and one scored a field goal (against the CHIEFS [from Kansas])

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
I know omg wtf Romo averages interceptions like it's part of the game. Yeah I get you Cowboys have there problems. I think it's a weak defence and anti clutch quaterback IMO.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
It just amazes me how they kept JG when last year we lost because the other team was calling his plays!!! You know you suck when...

Tony Romo used to be good. When he first started. At the same time though, we were getting off of Bledsoe (ugh... Gross) and so I figure anyone other than him would have been good. But he's just been going down hill and I don't understand why. Especially with our receivers. We should be doing a lot better... But once again, it points back to JG. I want to punch that guy. >:(

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I'm a huge Giants fan, and I'm a Saints fan. As well as an Adrian Peterson fan and an Aaron Rodgers fan. I'm also a fan of a Donovan McNabb + Michael Vick + Brian Westbrook offense.

NFC rules, screw the rest.

Saints are 4-0 too *****es with a quarterback on pace to break records a second season in a row. Giants are now 5-0 after rolling over Monica, and AP is doing work too. So's Aaron Rodgers, it's just his O-line and receivers are ******** right now.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Man Dallas didn't do anything. It ws Miles Austin single handley winning the game. By making 2 TD and 250 passing yards wtf? Good **** for not even being a starter before.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
lol, I was on the drumline all through high school, so I have quite a love for marching bands =3 I was made to suffer through football, never really got into it xD
I <3 you!!!!! =] lol marching band is awesome =] I play Trombone, and yeah i never really got into football much either =\ it kinda bores me... Though there is no point in competing in marching contests in Texas due to Poteet always winning everything lol

Dang...we need some Canadians in here to talk about how awesome Hockey is. Then I can ignore them and have fun doing it.
Niddo?

Hyrulian_Jinx

Smash Rookie
My SpotDodge to Fsmash didn't work... Ban Mk!!!!
I <3 you!!!!! =] lol marching band is awesome =] I play Trombone, and yeah i never really got into football much either =\ it kinda bores me... Though there is no point in competing in marching contests in Texas due to Poteet always winning everything lol
Lol, yay marching band xD I was in mb back in AZ, and my highschool was on of the best ones in the state... I *think* we won state the year I was on bass drumline, but I can't remember. It was lame though- the schools who won were always the biggest, not necessarily the best =\

And oooh, the flag girls were SO ditzy! There were a couple that were nice but gah >.>

the best thing about marching band IS getting to start stories with: "This one time, at band camp... " xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom