• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Two years ahead of time? Dang, that's lame. I thought my school overdid it by giving it to us over summer. If we didn't have the opening song at least memorized by band camp at the beginning of the school year, we had to run laps and stuff >.>
And that judge needs to be slapped or something >.>
yeah we have summer band as well... All of August every morning at like 7 til like 1... Mainly just teaching the Freshman but still we learn the first movement by the time school starts. =]
And that judge that gave them a 1, was their old band director! :mad088:
We had to be in the top 10 to go to finals and because of that 1 we got 11th =[

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Watched the first 5-10 mins of Zombieland via bootleg; its looks awwesome. Anyone up for going to see it in theater?

PurDi

Smash Journeyman
Lolz, Zombieland was amazing!

and don't bootleg it... BUY IT! the director deserves the money for creating such an awesome first movie! And I don't think he's a Michael Cera wannabe... I think he's better than Michael Cera!

for those of you that have seen it, what's your favorite part? (without giving anything away...)

SPOILER ALERT!
aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... *breathe in* aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... "Teehee, I'm sorry... it's just funny...."

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Billy I need your help with my TI-83 Silver Plus Edition calculator...it won't let me delete my memory...I press 2nd and then + but nothing happens.

Help Mr. Math Major....or anyone? :(

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Billy I need your help with my TI-83 Silver Plus Edition calculator...it won't let me delete my memory...I press 2nd and then + but nothing happens.

Help Mr. Math Major....or anyone? :(
Don't know why you need to delete your memory, but anyways

2nd, +, reset, all ram

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Kovu does that sig represent Snake's range? Or is that his speed, because that isn't correct I'm sure Fox would have had that phone before him. But, if its range yeah thats right lol

@Boredom : Coming to show the Ikes how it's done huh? Are you coming with Wolf/Michael? Or r you riding with Phantom?

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Kovu does that sig represent Snake's range? Or is that his speed, because that isn't correct I'm sure Fox would have had that phone before him. But, if its range yeah thats right lol

@Boredom : Coming to show the Ikes how it's done huh? Are you coming with Wolf/Michael? Or r you riding with Phantom?
I'm pretty sure it's range and priority.

Oh snap, looks like I'll be facing a lot o' Ikes in low tier singles (if there is one). D: Ike is not really low tier, you know. =P

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Next summer's going to be exciting. :D I promise. Haha.

I have a job interview on Friday that would allow me to actually attend out of town tournaments. Wish me luck. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom