• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
So I herd fox is low tier now right?

Ok so I need some cash so I can do MM's with people I have no chance of beating... so.. in order to get that money...

HEY AERO LINK DUDE. Wanna MM? 1$? maybe 2, or 3?

Oh and if you think I'm some awsum amazing player well, its not true, I'm a little kid whos mother drives him to smash bros tournaments and I play fox, who for the record, is low tier. Below Link last time I checked...

Ok next, Denti, 1$ MM?

Whoever that Ike dude who I've never heard of b4 with a funny avatar our MM is still on right? Oh wait nvm you were posting in the other thread.

Uhh... who else wants to money match? I'm just a little kid who plays fox with a lot've money waiting for you to take it.

No really though, I haven't played professionally since like May though so I'm gonna suck a lot.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
So I herd fox is low tier now right?

Ok so I need some cash so I can do MM's with people I have no chance of beating... so.. in order to get that money...

HEY AERO LINK DUDE. Wanna MM? 1$? maybe 2, or 3?

Oh and if you think I'm some awsum amazing player well, its not true, I'm a little kid whos mother drives him to smash bros tournaments and I play fox, who for the record, is low tier. Below Link last time I checked...

Ok next, Denti, 1$ MM?

Whoever that Ike dude who I've never heard of b4 with a funny avatar our MM is still on right? Oh wait nvm you were posting in the other thread.

Uhh... who else wants to money match? I'm just a little kid who plays fox with a lot've money waiting for you to take it.

No really though, I haven't played professionally since like May though so I'm gonna suck a lot.

Umm... lol? Sure, we can MM. How's $1 sound? Oh, and for the record, I myself haven't accomplished much. I'm still learning, so the more people I meet and the more tournaments I attend, I know I'm going to get more experience and overall improve my gameplay. And... last time I checked, Fox was miles ahead of Link. xD

**** I have 24 hours to pick up a low tier character.
Lol, you're screwed. Pick Link. :)

Bwett

Smash Ace
As it stands, this is the list I have of people that plan on bringing a partial or full setup. We are at 15 full setups. If you plan on bringing something, please pm me, post here, text me, whatever, I need to know =P

Damien - 1 wii
Brett - 1 wii, 1 tv
Kosmos - 1 wii
Shuz - 1 wii, 1 tv
DPhat,Sars,Zinth - 2 wiis, 7 tvs
Zac - 1 wii, 1 tv
Bwett - 1 wii, 1 tv
Sethlon - 1 wii
Xyro - 1 wii
Beah - 1 wii
Katie - 1 wii, 1 tv
Fmatt,KKid,Marcus - 3 wiis, 3 tvs

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Oh and I got CSPs now. For some. It takes a long time to render sooo many characters. Also that obama was taken and rendered by me.

AND...

I only got 7$ so I gotta make money MMing or I won't get to play singles. Also last time I checked I'm free for doubles, but I probably can't pay for it so if you really want the #1 fox in dallas as your teammate then you can pay for me :D. Slappy....? lol.

Edit: Hey Kovu, I'll MM your snake w/ my Fox?

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I have officially made 5 batches of brownies, one cookie cake, and one really large cookie with the leftover cookie dough... I'm freaking beat.

*waits for the comments from PX*
I know you too well. -_-

EDIT: Happy Birthday Katie!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom