• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
dang ruddy making brawl textures? Pretty pro
the only thing I did was hack it so I
can play burned games
japanese brawl anyone? Or should I say
DAIRANTOU SMASH BROTHERS X

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Oh yeah, I just wanted to let you guys know that are showing up early to this, I have to go to a marchathon for band and we will be around Coit & Cambell all day. So I would really appreciate it if you see us, if you could donate some to the band. We are getting donations for Carnegie hall trip in the Spring. I'm not telling you to, just I would appreciate it if you did. I'll be delayed to Phase 2 since marchathon ends at 12 and i gotta go home and change and stuff lol. But yeah, see all of you this afternoon =]

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Ruddy if you really need money, I'll bump the mm up to $5.:) Good night.
Lol idk I'll think about it. Now you're scareing me.

Edit:

Also, I just found 5$ so I'm up to 12$. :D. So I can get in, but be 1$ short for singles. AND, I want to do doubles. So I might do that MM AeroLink... maybe.

GAHH. I'm trying to edit mah awsome music and I just wanted to try out smashville and freakin KK keeps showing up.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
GGs to everyone I played. Too bad we didn't finish our mm, ruddy. Maybe next time. Bored, that was a good set, I learned some things from that match. I'll definitely be ready next time. :) Xyro, I didn't quite put up a fight as well as I'd hoped, but we'll definitely go at it again the next time we meet. Awestin, I'll learn to play against your Ness eventually, lol. Cross, sorry we didn't get a money match started:(. Infinity, needs moar MK dittos.:) Lee Martin.... Fogo: "Did it hurt?" ALSM: "Yes...:(":laugh: lol
Phase 2 was really fun, and I hope there will be more tourneys there in the future.:)

Epic Kovumon

Smash Journeyman
I learned one thing from today. I have aloooooot of work to do.

And I need to get more than 3 hours of sleep before I play.

Okay that's 2 things...

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
Great tourney, everyone. Glad I was able to make it out there and participate in my limited capacity and fashion. Eventually I want to start running tourneys so this was a great learning experience. I'll be working on a few things here and there, so the next time I come to a tourney, I'll have some extra things here and there. BTW, who won the Scavenger hunt? Srsly...

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
lol ALSM=AeroLink the SoulMaster....

I'm slow lol so you were that link I was playing friendlies with! =] cool man GGs. Phase 2 was fun guys I hope there will be more at that venue considering its much closer to home =] lol

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
A lot of the people at that venue need to shower and apply deodorant on a more frequent basis.

Take showers, Slaps. I'm calling you out b/c I actually know you and you smelled like dung.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
lol ALSM=AeroLink the SoulMaster....
OMG!! how the hell didnt i see that?! O_O im stupid >>

gggs to everyone i played, p5, denti, slaps (u suck), FINO!!, FOGOOO!!, and all them other peeps :p

and ggs denti, good duel those syncro mosters are gay :p
but magk needs to quit >:l

and

such a sexy tourny on such a sexy girls b-day :p
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!! :D

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Echo. I don't know you like, at all, so forgive me if I'm wrong in my assumptions but you come off as an obsessive creepster.

Though I'm sure you're a nice guy.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It begs the question:

What kind of deodorant or other odor-eliminating body sprays do they use? I usually just spray on a bit of cologne or Axe after a shower.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Well typically you want to put on some sort of deodorant after ur shower. That way sweat wont effect your smell. Body sprays are just to make you smell good.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Completely forgot to add that I put deodorant on as well. My mind must be off somewhere else. -__-

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Considering Vorgy and I wore the same deodorant to the tournament and everyone else could clearly smell it, you must have homo love for Vorgy, Michael.

Old Spice > Brawl Tourney smells.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Haha nah it was prolly cause I was over his shoulder attempting to assist him in some of his matches. And I was nowhere as close to you so there is the chance I missed it. Calm down Borat I love you too.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Echo. I don't know you like, at all, so forgive me if I'm wrong in my assumptions but you come off as an obsessive creepster.

Though I'm sure you're a nice guy.
this is true. i just like giving complements that are true :p
i speak my mind 24/7 except for when im obviously kidding :psycho:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom