• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
So just wondering when is the last time any of you called DMG Dr.Mario Guy I havent heard that in a long time in person its alwys dmg

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
So just wondering when is the last time any of you called DMG Dr.Mario Guy I havent heard that in a long time in person its alwys dmg
Dude in California I had people call me "Damage" when they saw the DMG tag (and they were dead serious too). I'm used to nobody calling me Dr. Mario Guy. I rarely refer to myself as that since DMG is quicker and easier to remember for new people.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Don't worry, not only did i have the worst headache.. I lost my voice, caught food poisoning, AND got out camped by people (WTF that does not happen to me).
Anyways Jinx I hope you feel better this hobo was ... hmmm probably my least enjoyable one yet.
Hope you go to another hobo, cause they are usually way better then this.

Gnes

Smash Master
Double Meat Gyro. LOLOLOLOL Too good.

Also, Sig test.
Tiffany is hot.

Don't worry, not only did i have the worst headache.. I lost my voice, caught food poisoning, AND got out camped by people (WTF that does not happen to me).
Anyways Jinx I hope you feel better this hobo was ... hmmm probably my least enjoyable one yet.
Hope you go to another hobo, cause they are usually way better then this.
Haha 2 metas out camped by diddy and snake. Whats the world coming to?

Santi

Smash Lord
I'm gonna be heading over to Dallas during christmas break to see my friends :)
fyi.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Come Tyson! It's my tourney. :D There will be brownies. And it's Katie's birthday.

This is for you PX. Billy and I saw it while driving from Palm Springs. :D

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
It was a combination of her blending into the smash community and being rude to random people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom