• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
Good. Then stay there.

@Everyone else in the Dallas thread: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lose it as bad as I did and I didn't mean to make this thread this. Please forgive me. <3
its all good monica :)
inui is an *** anyway
i didint even read it and even i a 16 year old kid could tell that it was wrong.
inui needed that *** whopping ;)
(and maybe now he wont come back to tx)

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I know... I can be a bit of a ***** sometimes. >.>
Nah, it was well-deserved. No worries.

I joked about the post to try and keep the mood light so nobody got punched in the face first thing at HOBO... but in all seriousness, it was ****ed up.

Nap time. The length of that tourney wore me out. I guess it was just tough for like 1 person to keep track of 4 events and 12 TVs.

hype for the dallas tourney on the 17th lulz

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys! I'm currently attending ACU as a freshman, and was wondering if any other smashers lived in or anywhere near Abilene. I was in the Houston brawl scene as a link main :p for about a year, but tbh i enjoy melee a lot more. Is there a Dallas melee thread btw? Or are both games' tourneys managed on this thread?

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys! I'm currently attending ACU as a freshman, and was wondering if any other smashers lived in or anywhere near Abilene. I was in the Houston brawl scene as a link main :p for about a year, but tbh i enjoy melee a lot more. Is there a Dallas melee thread btw? Or are both games' tourneys managed on this thread?
San Angelo is a hour or so, maybe a tad farther from you. There is some people there.

<3 Texas

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
I'm not seeing a San Angelo thread. Does anyone know where they may lurk, or does anyone know anyone else from Abilene? That would be ******** boss.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I got trashtalked HARD by Kates, and I couldn't do anything to defend myself. D:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
What can I say, Kates too good. :)

Dojo

Smash Champion
Fogo was doing some big things yesterday. I was impressed. <3

Just talked to the parentals. I'll probably be heading up to Dallas on the 17th. :)

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Fogo was doing some big things yesterday. I was impressed. <3

Just talked to the parentals. I'll probably be heading up to Dallas on the 17th. :)
Woot <3

Phase 2's going to be randomly big and awesome. I can't wait. Brownies and smash, what more could you want?
Maybe a Duelist side event? =)

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Don't forget birthdays!

Yes Zac. We have the venue for 12 hours and I wont be there between the hours of 3 and 8... What I don't know won't hurt me. Haha. No, that's fine. I'm more than willing to add that to the list .

I am running a fever, I don't feel well... All my homework that's due tomorrow is at my apt (I'm at my parents house and am in no position to drive) and I just drank spoiled milk. FML. :p

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I want to come to Dallas, but I'm afraid Kates will trashtalk me again. D:

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Well if you come and if you come on the 17th it's her birthday and then she's really allowed to. :p

But you gotta watch out for the Dallas women. She's a ***** in person... I'm a ***** online. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom