• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hax

Smash Champion
whos down for everybody in the EC WC crew battle to put up $50? lets hype this **** up

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I already have asked him but he said he can´t afford it even with the BP.

=(

I really hope Ice can attend Apex or something cause I really wanna see that guy in USA
How much does he need? I can cover up to like $400 or something if I'll be paid back eventually. I want to see Ice here too.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
good stuff SB !

props to ppl who help others to make events better.

Remember guys Jps Brawl and Melee players are coming to this you better help them out!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
which melee players from Japan are planning to/already will come? im not too familiar with the Japan scene so if names were previously mentioned i don't know them..oh man but that sounds so awesome though, my excitement for this just went up so much more! ^_^

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
so far Kou and Toph are coming...Kou is a really good falco and Toph is Toph lol

Rain and Earth are really good also. I believe thats all I could be wrong.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Is there gonna be a list of confirmed attendees released at some point? I'm just curious who's signed up already.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Kou & toph are way legit btw. Most people don't follow Japanese Melee but I do. Mostly because of IHSB.

sidefx

Smash Champion
Is there gonna be a list of confirmed attendees released at some point? I'm just curious who's signed up already.
yes ill put one up tomorrow on the site.

it only has roughly 40 people but thatll do i guess since everyone wants to see it.

i was going to wait for 100, but it looks like people love to procrastinate

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Aight, I can't make it.

But I will be at Apex.

And strong bad, I meant bo3 race through the entire game.

Sox

Smash Journeyman
whos down for everybody in the EC WC crew battle to put up $50? lets hype this **** up
This is the best idea ever. If it doesnt work out there should be a draft crew battle with $50 entry or something

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
I already have asked him but he said he can´t afford it even with the BP.

=(

I really hope Ice can attend Apex or something cause I really wanna see that guy in USA
Buddy pass + good player fund could easily pay for his whole trip. Tons of people would donate to see him play.

There really isn't a reason why he shouldn't come if money is the only issue.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Would anyone like to help me out here? I have no idea where to ask or where to begin but... I'm making plans to visit my grandparents in Eureka, CA. I was wondering if ANYONE by chance would happen to be traveling down to Antioche and could offer to pick me up and drive me back on the way back for this tournament. I would love to help with the cost of a hotel and room with people too, not to mention crunching numbers for my contribution for gas money.

I really would like to attend a real huge national by the community for once (MLG was a blast but it's just not enough!)... This would be a great way to start.

sidefx

Smash Champion
Would anyone like to help me out here? I have no idea where to ask or where to begin but... I'm making plans to visit my grandparents in Eureka, CA. I was wondering if ANYONE by chance would happen to be traveling down to Antioche and could offer to pick me up and drive me back on the way back for this tournament. I would love to help with the cost of a hotel and room with people too, not to mention crunching numbers for my contribution for gas money.

I really would like to attend a real huge national by the community for once (MLG was a blast but it's just not enough!)... This would be a great way to start.
your best bet would be to contact someone coming down from oregon, or washington. i know for a fact there are people making the drive from up there

Found a Melee teams partner and I didn't have that checked off when i was doing the pre-reg.
let me know who it is, and i can manually edit the info for you =D

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
your best bet would be to contact someone coming down from oregon, or washington. i know for a fact there are people making the drive from up there
Yeah thanks, if anyone from those two places or way up norcal like me happens to see here it too, please respond if you can help me out there? I'll post it in the regional discssion threads as well.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
not enough **** talk goin on in here.

hax dont be so nice offerin up that challenge. call dem WC mofo's out.

"$50 or ya'll *****es"

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
This should be fun...:( Hey and that's not nice... JB said he'd let me do some commentary.. and interviews.. :( it's a major reason why I'm even going to go.. you're gonna break my heart...

Oh and to see the twins... >.>;

and of course the smash community and everyone and stuff ya know >.>

sidefx

Smash Champion
im almost positive jb isnt running genesis.

edit: you can do commentary on his set up if you want, but it wont be on any of the major matches on the projector since he wont be recording anything on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom