• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoap

Smash Master
Since Flights were brought up again here is the latest for US travel(All searches were from 7/13-7/19) :

NY: JFK-SFO:339
PA Pittsburg:357
MD: IAD-SFO and DCA-SFO:310
FLA Fort Lauderdale: FLL-SFO: 348(supposedly will drop)
FLA Orlando: MCO-SFO: 371
TX Dallas: DFW-SFO 252
TX San Antonio: AUS-SFO: 294(supposedly will drop)
TX Houston: HOU-SFO: 370(supposedly will drop)
IL Chicago: ORD-SFO:309(supposedly will drop)
AZ Phoenix: PHX-SFO: 237
WA Seattle: SEA-SFO: 237(supposedly will drop)

This was all done very quickly without checking Southwest or even multiple travel sites, I encourage anyone who still hasn't bought a ticket to do so soon, and do plenty of searching.

FYI for anyone who falls into the category above, the majority of ticket prices fell to a low last Saturday and now have started to rise, so make sure you check everyday if you're looking for the good deal.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Ice, Fuzzyness, and any other OOC people that want to go to this - either PM me or message me on facebook (facebook.com/mew2king, Jason Zimmerman), or message me on AIM (oovideogamegodoo) about it. If you guys want to go make sure you do one of those things to contact me
Ive already booked, thanks anyway jason

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Just curious is it really going to be 3 rounds of pools for brawl? Just asking cause I've literally never seen that before for brawl :laugh:

And 2 rounds of teams pools? Pretty legit

Still need a brawl teammate. Either Florida or another diddy such as the sexy dekar are preferable

:phone:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Earth and RAIN...

I'm good with this. Bring it on. Also, I say we do the USA vs. The World for the Brawl Crew battle.

Canada, Japan, Mexico, Australia, it'd be a heckuva collection of fighters and I think it'd be a pretty interesting crew battle.

For Brawl unless other provinces are coming, I see a lot of Alberta joining the others like Ally, TKD, Earth, and RAIN for the battle. Hype up USA vs. The World!!!!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Does anyone want to team for Melee? Dunno if I should even bother with Melee teams or not.
just ask me on the day if you want to enter teams. i'm 'w/e' about it either way

i already got my flight too jason, but i'd be surprised if you found my flight cheaper than what i got it for...

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
just ask me on the day if you want to enter teams. i'm 'w/e' about it either way

i already got my flight too jason, but i'd be surprised if you found my flight cheaper than what i got it for...
fdkgjsglsjfglhslgs

We have to team this time, no way around it! I promise I won't bail LOL.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
Bought my plane ticket + my gen2 ticket. DUNZO.

i'm down to MM anyone in melee!

also to the TO's i'm hoping the shuttle to the ramada happens or i'mma have to take a taxi, let me know sometime eventually what's going down so i can plan on it.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Still don't know if a buddy pass exists. Sounds like urban legend

And they said shuttle should be Thursday only. Although Monday shuttle would be legit too :laugh:

:phone:

strawhats

Smash Master
caotic whatever your flight was it would have been ~3 times cheaper with me. It's not about finding cheaper flights, I simply have buddy passes now
guys like Ice would benefit greatly from a buddy pass, im guessing.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I need people to room with me. Will reserve it when I have heads willing to. Would be staying the 14th - 18th. That's 4 nights, at $69 a night. If you want to room either just reply to this or PM me. When I have at least 3 people interested I'll book the room.

phish-it

Smash Champion
Since Flights were brought up again here is the latest for US travel(All searches were from 7/13-7/19) :

NY: JFK-SFO:339
PA Pittsburg:357
MD: IAD-SFO and DCA-SFO:310
FLA Fort Lauderdale: FLL-SFO: 348(supposedly will drop)
FLA Orlando: MCO-SFO: 371
TX Dallas: DFW-SFO 252
TX San Antonio: AUS-SFO: 294(supposedly will drop)
TX Houston: HOU-SFO: 370(supposedly will drop)
IL Chicago: ORD-SFO:309(supposedly will drop)
AZ Phoenix: PHX-SFO: 237
WA Seattle: SEA-SFO: 237(supposedly will drop)

This was all done very quickly without checking Southwest or even multiple travel sites, I encourage anyone who still hasn't bought a ticket to do so soon, and do plenty of searching.

FYI for anyone who falls into the category above, the majority of ticket prices fell to a low last Saturday and now have started to rise, so make sure you check everyday if you're looking for the good deal.

Where are you searching for these? I'm guessing those aren't non stop flights are they?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
hmm maybe if I win some money matches against some suckas beforehand cuz I know you're gonna beat me :p

Armada

Smash Lord
guys like Ice would benefit greatly from a buddy pass, im guessing.
I already have asked him but he said he can´t afford it even with the BP.

=(

I really hope Ice can attend Apex or something cause I really wanna see that guy in USA

strawhats

Smash Master
I already have asked him but he said he can´t afford it even with the BP.

=(

I really hope Ice can attend Apex or something cause I really wanna see that guy in USA
maybe Ice will go to Apex...I really would've liked to see how he does against guy like pp/mango/m2k/hbox.

Also is Amsah going to this?

The GERM

Smash Ace
Pre-register!

Don't forget to Pre-register you guys.

The only reason Jesus didn't come back to earth on May 21st is because he knew it would interfere with Genesis II. If you want to be saved from the rapture on July 18th, then Pre-reg now please or Macho Man will elbow drop you from the heavens:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9LVMWxReU4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom