• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Im ready to do commentary now. Im tired of listening to how dead-pan i sounded in that top 10 plays video. Makes me sick to my stomach everytime i hear that vid.

:phone:

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Fuzzyness, we may have actually had the opportunity. Did you go to pound V? I was there it was my first major tourney.. >.>; I could have sworn you went, but my memory is a bit weak..

It'll be awesome to meet you too ^^

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Hbox vs Peepee Grand Finals in Melee?
Nah... I'm training my *** off for this, I'm going to win!!!! There isn't gonna be a puff in top 3, **** that!

Edit: Instead of everyone hopelessly saying, "oh wow Puff is so gay", then I'm going to have to be the one that breaks this stupid mindset. If others aren't willing to try to find ways to beat puff.. then the reality will be that Puff is really gay.. but enough of that! No more puffs!!!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I just think HBox is amazing more the fact than JIggs is gay (Although that is part of it).

Top 3 will be Jiggs, Falco, Fox/Marth, unless mango decides to try, in which case it will be Jiggs, Jiggs, Falco.

Sauce Boss

Smash Journeyman
Peepee vs Mango grand finasl?
if i went which i cant, i would be on the edge of my seat nearly peeing myself because of the hype.
at winter game fest if mango would have gone falco the entire time i think he could have won.
just my opinion though, dr peepee is mad good also.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Fuzzyness, we may have actually had the opportunity. Did you go to pound V? I was there it was my first major tourney.. >.>; I could have sworn you went, but my memory is a bit weak..

It'll be awesome to meet you too ^^
Fuzzyness didn't go.

Wake

Smash Master
I just think HBox is amazing more the fact than JIggs is gay (Although that is part of it).

Top 3 will be Jiggs, Falco, Fox/Marth, unless mango decides to try, in which case it will be Jiggs, Jiggs, Falco.
Falco/Fox, Falco, Peach in some order, I think.

Zoap

Smash Master
Where are you searching for these? I'm guessing those aren't non stop flights are they?
Most are non stop, some have 1 stop, and I'm using bing.

Here is the flights updates as of today(All searches were from 7/13-7/19) :

NY: HPN-SFO:419(supposed to go down)
PA Pittsburg:357
MD: BWI-SFO:371
FLA Fort Lauderdale: FLL-SFO: 371(supposedly will drop)
FLA Orlando: MCO-SFO: 379
TX Dallas: DFW-SFO 252
TX Austin/San Antonio: SAT-SFO: 285(supposedly will drop)
TX Houston: HOU-SFO: 390(was 238 on 5/29)
IL Chicago: ORD-SFO:309(was 242 4 days ago)
AZ Phoenix: PHX-SFO: 237
WA Seattle: SEA-SFO: 263

For those of you who didn't see my last post on the 1st(4 days ago) prices have gone up for the most part. Keep an eye on them if you're still looking as they tend to drop on odd days.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
vman you should enter singles... lol. either way you should prereg for doubles.

sidefx

Smash Champion
if you show up to the door without pre-regging you wont play =)

you NEED to pre-reg in order to participate in the tournament. we are seeding all pools and not wasting ANYTIME having to register people and also having to reseed certain pools because people couldnt pre-reg on time.

we have very little time to waste during the 3 days of this tournament, so GO PRE-REG!

Browny

Smash Hater
So um, could anyone give me an idea of how big the parlor suite is with regards to how many people can sleep in it? I aint gonna have people sleeping in the floor in the kitchen or anything lol, but how many could comfortably fit in the room. assume 1 in the bed, one on the couch and rest on carpet..

Cyrain

Smash Ace
So um, could anyone give me an idea of how big the parlor suite is with regards to how many people can sleep in it? I aint gonna have people sleeping in the floor in the kitchen or anything lol, but how many could comfortably fit in the room. assume 1 in the bed, one on the couch and rest on carpet..
1 in the bed?! You better learn to cuddle up to your fellow smashers.

MacD

Banned via Administration
you guys are lame

i remember pound 4 there were 4 on the king size bed every night, and lucky and his girl slept on the roll out bed, i also remember one night we stuffed 4 of us on a queen size bed (granted we were all super tiny and drunk lol)

tw1n

Smash Champion
I remember when you tried to cuddle with my bro while he was asleep haha. I woke up to find you on the floor :D

The GERM

Smash Ace
It really depends on how you define "comfortably". Humanly comfortable, about 4-5. Smash comfortable, like 19. Nah j/k, probably around 6 people comfortably.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Some combination of Hungrybox, PP, Armada and Mango. Throw in Axe, Jman, M2K and Amsah too and you have a beast top 8.

Amsah is going right?

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I didn't think I'd be able to go.

Now I might.

I take up very little space in the corners of hotel rooms and I bring my own blanket. Would anybody be able to spare some room for me and my Nana?

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
**** off with these people, I'm going to win!!!!
Wobbles vs Kage Grand Finals.

I didn't think I'd be able to go.

Now I might.

I take up very little space in the corners of hotel rooms and I bring my own blanket. Would anybody be able to spare some room for me and my Nana?
Rob you can literally walk around each night and smash. Just going room to room there are open doors, cubes, and booze. You will for sure know at least 30 people in the hotel, just pass out on one of their floors and leave in the morning.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Just bought my plane ticket. Pretty hyped

We'll probably get to Pittsburgh station at like 1 pm that Thursday. Shuttle should be in effect by then right?

Also any brawl players arriving Thursday as well as early as we are? Gonna be bored waiting until checkin for the hotel :laugh:.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yo wobbles! You can stay with us lol.

Also, we will do a crew battle. Our hotel room vs any other :D

Edit: Alrighty Wobbles is staying with us wooh!

Also, is anyone arriving Wednesday :)

sidefx

Smash Champion
were still trying to figure out the shuttle situation.

right now it looks like the only option we have is having people drive back and forth fromt he BART station to the hotel.

the taxi companies are being whack and an actual shuttle bus is proving to be way too expensive for us to pay for.

but dont worry there will be rides available from the bart station to the hotel guaranteed.

ill pick you up myself if there isnt anyone available.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
A ride with Boback is like one the best experiences ever.

His stereo will make your balls vibrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom