• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'll also be taking money matches at Sonic 3 2-player or a race of the entire game.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
looking for housing or a housing thread. I didnt see anything in the OP.

Anyone housing? Or more importantly trying to give rides to/from the SFO to the venue/hotel?

Or perhaps I can at least get pointed in the right direction.
Here you go.

Housing / Hotel Roommate thread is now up, listed in the PacWest Regional forum!

If you're a Norcal smasher with space to spare in your home / hotel room, or you're an out-of-towner looking for a place to chill for the duration of the tournament, post there!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=304220
lol, I need to get on this too.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
we talkin Pokemon Puzzle League in here? sick

Just for the sake of comparison, what scores do you guys usually get each game in Score Mode for PPL? (on average)

I usually get 5-8k, which kinda sucks... but metroid1117 (an ike main from IL) gets like 50-60k each game. It's ridiculous.

Alukard

Smash Hero
super interested ... me and the wifey want to go to cali ... so why not hit up genesis at the same time and see my WC homies ^_^

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
If CoT5 falls through I'm looking at coming to this. I'll be entering everything of course. ESPECIALLY Project M. Which I really hope is a build with landing detection fixed.

*EDIT* Strong Bad if I come, $20 bo3? :awesome: And that's 20 canadian dollars, so that's like $21 or something.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
If CoT5 falls through I'm looking at coming to this. I'll be entering everything of course. ESPECIALLY Project M. Which I really hope is a build with landing detection fixed.

*EDIT* Strong Bad if I come, $20 bo3? :awesome: And that's 20 canadian dollars, so that's like $21 or something.
CoT5 is gonna blow in comparison to this.
That tournament is gonna end up being one day and it'll just be a a big smashfest that WC brawl wants to go to.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yeah, but getting to California is probably going to cost me a lot more than the $12 for bus tickets to philly.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I just scored a King sized bed & sofa bed room at the hotel for $87 a night, when the Double Queens & Executive Queen rooms were taken already. And so were the Parlor Suites. Paying for 2 singles rooms would have been about $118 a night between the both of them...

All that's left now is to pre-register online once I've solidified my doubles partner? And all hell's gonna break loose. Personally?

I'm @#$%ing ready.

[EDIT]

Oh... Two TVs as well?

Yeah. I'm good.

Atlus8

Smash Master
Kuraudo is stepping it up and so should everyone else!

SoCal Charter Bus stuff!

We still have some ways to go until this bus is booked so let's get the word out! I'll be helping several people financially cause I really want this to happen! Also, prices go up on June 15th and tickets will be $120 a seat! Reserve sometime before then!

Checklist!

Atlus - Paid
JaimeHR- Paid
Pitbull - Paid
Nexus - Paid
TheLifeRuiner -Interested
Zekey- Interested
Razmakazi - Paid
Fox16 - Interested
Eddy Mexico - Paid
Sholka- Interested
Stridez- Interested
chookie - Interested
Paper - Interested
automatic - Paid
Grey - Paid

We still have a solid month to fill up the seats!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=294833

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
im interested but im not sure really, staying with SFAT and have 0 problems and costs :/ im guessing on the whole charter bus thing you need to be able to afford hotels x_X

tw1n

Smash Champion
So much hype for this ****!

Also DookGigitygigity is coming! I love that guy haha. he came to oneof our tourneys and witnessed the magic show ;)

Divinokage

Smash Legend

Actually, I played project M at Zenith for a MM vs Jcaesar to see what it was like. It got pretty damn good, I have to admit that. Making the switch from melee to Project M was a piece of cake to me but I play Ganon so.. =P I just had to adjust slightly the timing of every movement and it was all ok.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Your Ganon is so awesome. I have every intention of playing him after I get the basics down.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
why does this tourney sound so epic lol

just throwing this out there, but if i read this right the ign editors sent out an open invitation to anyone who wanted to whoop their ***es at brawl
http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/05/1...-falco-vs-wario?objectid=748545#disqus_thread
ign office = in san fran
genesis = 1 hr out of san fran
2 + 2 = ???

not to mention theyve actually reached out to swf (for articles on the competitive side of brawl), so i bet theyd jump at the chance to get some good matches going

sidefx

Smash Champion
sorry guys for the lack of updates, my internet has been out for a few days.

got some goodies comin up soon

(i wonder if i can get IGN to swing by genesis for some interviews or something.. hmm)

oh yeah.

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

It will be with Landing Detection fixed.
bo3 in S3 2player? yes. no items.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Ice, Fuzzyness, and any other OOC people that want to go to this - either PM me or message me on facebook (facebook.com/mew2king, Jason Zimmerman), or message me on AIM (oovideogamegodoo) about it. If you guys want to go make sure you do one of those things to contact me

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Ice, Fuzzyness, and any other OOC people that want to go to this - either PM me or message me on facebook (facebook.com/mew2king, Jason Zimmerman), or message me on AIM (oovideogamegodoo) about it. If you guys want to go make sure you do one of those things to contact me
So does anybody know approx how much it costs to fly to this event (roundtrip) -- east coast... and if there would be any way I could get housing if I somehow mustered up the $ to go?

eltomato

Smash Rookie
x.x sorry i didn't know when the 24 hours started...it's still valid on WC at the moment

Browny

Smash Hater
ooc = out of country?

If so I believe that includes me... but I don't know what you're talking about 'those things' lol

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
probably because he is gonna use his "tech skill" to "negotiate cheaper flights"

... if you know what i mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom