• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kira-

Smash Champion
To this day I cannot get more hyped than by watching the most epic Grand Finals of all time at Genesis 1.

And knowing that it was 300 times better in person.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
I propose we actually do the melee vs brawl dodgeball game, like it was supposed to happen at Genesis 1. If you play both you switch sides every time your hit LOL.

And if your 64 you just win.
Let's do a real Falco group picture! At the moment I'm talking to Marcbri, Kasper and Gregs about going to Genesis 2 as well! =D

M@v

Subarashii!
Ohh....European bread. K then.

If keitaro, bc, and I go we got north east repped. Need Kismet from the south..... WC they are everywhere anyway....

And shugo from MW.

strawhats

Smash Master
To this day I cannot get more hyped than by watching the most epic Grand Finals of all time at Genesis 1.

REAL TALK !

besides the m2k vs. mango epic set at Pound 3 (3 am in the morning lol) that Genesis GF was the most **** **** i ever did see.

AXE 09

Smash Master
I love Axe.
Full homo.
I love you more Cyrain!!
Bunches of homo =P

Axe speaks the truth!
To think that Genesis1 was where I first met you and your bro:) I hope we can re-live that experience again!

Genesis1 was probably my absolute favorite tourney that I had ever been to. Things happened such as:

-Getting amazing pics drawn for me by Lady Legion (even though it costed like $5 lol. Worth it)
-Meeting the magical Twin 1/A from NM
-Eating those absolutely delicious hamburgers served at the venue
-Having my first major victory in Melee
-Smashing at the hotel!!!!!
-Watching grand finals while eating pizza (amazing)
-Meeting all of these famous smashers for the first time (this was my first big OOS tourney)

Alright it's settled. I'm going to this no matter what!

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
You can count us alaskan's in. Best prepared guys, we're raising an army like none has ever seen before... Our controllers will blot out the sun!

tw1n

Smash Champion
I love you more Cyrain!!
Bunches of homo =P

To think that Genesis1 was where I first met you and your bro:) I hope we can re-live that experience again!

Genesis1 was probably my absolute favorite tourney that I had ever been to. Things happened such as:

-Getting amazing pics drawn for me by Lady Legion (even though it costed like $5 lol. Worth it)
-Meeting the magical Twin 1/A from NM
-Eating those absolutely delicious hamburgers served at the venue
-Having my first major victory in Melee
-Smashing at the hotel!!!!!
-Watching grand finals while eating pizza (amazing)
-Meeting all of these famous smashers for the first time (this was my first big OOS tourney)

Alright it's settled. I'm going to this no matter what!
For sure man! But i think it was princess aura who did the drawings. But still. Mad hype wooh!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so many people trying to decide between pound V and genesis 2

i'll personally be salty if i dont make it to both

The GERM

Smash Ace

Seriously, In my 8 years of playing this game, I have never experienced a set like that in any tournament. And I'm not just saying that because it was our tournament, it was literally the greatest set/performance/comeback I have ever seen in smash history. Armada was Mango's only real competition in years, and the fact that it was USA vs Europe was even more epic. Quite movie worthy, I don't even think M. Night Shyamalan could fu** it up.

I've must've seen that last set over 40 times by now and it always leaves a lump in my throat. As good as those videos are, I would do ridiculous unspeakable things to go back and relive that moment in person, especially since I was in the front row 10 feet from them.

Ok I have a question. In the Genesis compilation video that Atlus made, There is a guy who gets so hype after Mango rests Armada on Battlefield that he lifts a chair over his head and flails it around...Who the EFF is that!!?? I think it's one of the twins but I'm not sure cause it was really dark. Whoever it is, I love that guy lol.

Atlus8

Smash Master
Ok I have a question. In the Genesis compilation video that Atlus made, There is a guy who gets so hype after Mango rests Armada on Battlefield that he lifts a chair over his head and flails it around...Who the EFF is that!!?? I think it's one of the twins but I'm not sure cause it was really dark. Whoever it is, I love that guy lol.
Mango, Alex19 and I were talking about the 'mysterious guy lifting the chair' one day, but we couldn't figure it out! I thought it was Alex that lifted the chair cause I remember him sitting near me at some point, but he said it wasn't him! The world may never know . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom