• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
What are you entering Shepard?
shephard*

;)

Planning on getting back into brawl as an MK main/wario secondary

And I'm getting better at melee so those are my goals.

That is if I can find good doubles partners in both games. My main focus is on singles though.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Way to slam the brawl community back to its adolescence. I agree that the f brawl chant was a little immature (and yes I also admit I was in the chant), but both communities need to grow up and cut the **** already.
That's so hypocritical it's not even funny.

I wanna do it to bring hype. It's a joke.

shephard*

;)

Planning on getting back into brawl as an MK main/wario secondary

And I'm getting better at melee so those are my goals.

That is if I can find good doubles partners in both games. My main focus is on singles though.

EYYO SHEPARD EAT A ****

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Naaah. By the date of this tourney, Blazblue will be dead.
Just look at how long the last one lasted. LOL.

People stuck around for a few months entering tournies and stuff until they realized how dumb and broken it was(which in this case made it NOT FUN).
LOOOOOL Didn't YOU suggest a BB tourney in the Pound thread?

lolololol

Either way, let's not overstep our bounds as far as 2D fighters are concerned.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
@ tw1n

No need to get violent on me man. S'all out of good fun.

I'd be the stupid one anyway for throwing away a perfectly good (and perfectly bad for you) burger. lolz

I wouldn't wanna ruin both of our experiences by getting thrown out of the venue for an unwanted fight anyway.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
That's so hypocritical it's not even funny.

I wanna do it to bring hype. It's a joke.
@ tw1n

No need to get violent on me man. S'all out of good fun.

I'd be the stupid one anyway for throwing away a perfectly good (and perfectly bad for you) burger. lolz

I wouldn't wanna ruin both of our experiences by getting thrown out of the venue for an unwanted fight anyway.
Even though I'm not with him at the moment, I'll apologize for my bro right now. My guess is he is in a fight with his gf or something and let out his anger on the forums lol.

He means no disrespect to either of you.

Oh and Kuraudo, dump the water on me. I won't get angry, in fact I'd laugh. But gatorade or something else will be dumped back on ya :p

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Dump gatorade on me. Mad tasty!

lmao Nah I wouldn't be doing that. I'd just tell Melee players that Hungrybox was looking for them, cuz he's waiting to take a rest. Unless a year changes how people handle Puff.

I'm so excited.

......come to think of it, dumping water on people would prolly be doing people a favor. S'gonna be so hot in there with all those bodies around. I know in Doubles GF here, I had to dump some water on my head to cool myself down. Hahah.

Churro

Smash Journeyman
I really wish all this ridiculous and childish hate would just stop. FOR ONE WEEKEND.

How hard could it be? Most of us are around 17-26, Let's show our maturity for once...I'm speaking for the SMASH community. I know a lot of chill players who don't mind interacting with the "opposing" game, joke around, and have a good laugh. I shouldn't have to lecture that just because you want to rep your game, doesn't mean you have to put the other down.

Instead of aiming on putting down either Brawl or Melee, HYPE YOUR GAME!! Better yet, HYPE THE ENTIRE TOURNAMENT, IN THE NAME OF THE TOURNAMENT HOSTS AND ALL SMASH.

Genesis 2. Let's make it happen.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
haha I'll look for you then when it gets too hot in there.

I really wish all this ridiculous and childish hate would just stop. FOR ONE WEEKEND.

How hard could it be? Most of us are around 17-26, Let's show our maturity for once...I'm speaking for the SMASH community. I know a lot of chill players who don't mind interacting with the "opposing" game, joke around, and have a good laugh. I shouldn't have to lecture that just because you want to rep your game, doesn't mean you have to put the other down.

Instead of aiming on putting down either Brawl or Melee, HYPE YOUR GAME!! Better yet, HYPE THE ENTIRE TOURNAMENT, IN THE NAME OF THE TOURNAMENT HOSTS AND ALL SMASH.

Genesis 2. Let's make it happen.
if not for the limitations, i would sig this. I play melee, but I love brawl people too! stop the hating people.

One year is a while to wait until this amazing tourney. So until then, peace! See you guys at Pound 5

samsonites101

Smash Cadet
GENESIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first one was one of the greatest experiences of my life. It was my 3rd smash tournament and made me realize how awesome smash and the community is. I have been praying for a second genesis since and here it is! I cannot wait! Thanks a ton for hosting it a second time!

WassupJB

Smash Lord
if you keep up with post on this thread and are not a TO you are a sick person.

pg 14 in barely over 1 day. this tournament is too gangsta to miss.

ya boy lives in antioch too.

C_Ferris32

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to do everything I can to make it to this one. I've never been to a major tourney before, but there may not be any place better to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom