• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Keitaro, ADHD beats Atomsk now last 4 or 3 times they fought ADHD won.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
marc, i have no doubts that armada will do well. he's a phenominal player. But your head is in the clouds sir.

Armada will probably break top 5, which is definitely still ****ing amazing for a tourney of this calibur, but I genuinely don't think he can beat shiz, mango, or m2k.

That being said, with m2k being on top of his game, i'll not be surprised if he sweeps. He's def got melee doubles, I think if his **** stays together eh can take melee singles though thats gonna be epic. If he's playing well enough to beat mango, i'll be honest, he'll prolly beat ally. But i see ally getting no lower than 2nd at this tourney.

The only bracket that is slightly mind****ing in the fact that we have no clue who might win. Brawl doubles. I don't see any solid teams, and by that I mean when does Ally team with Sean? When does m2k team with fiction? They're solid players, but they're not solid teammates per se. I think the brawl doubles is anyones for the taking tbh.
Well, that top 3 is more what I want that what I think it'll happen, because I really don't have a clue of what will happen.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
When will people realize top-level brawl is a crap-shoot? There is NO way to predict who is going to win. If you held a giant national brawl tournament today and another one tomorrow, results would be totally different. The game isn't deep enough passed a certain point to accurately separate these top players.

Iliad

Smash Lord
i love that Canadian players get jocked for "meatriding" ally, who's easily in the top 3 of the world, but no one gives **** to the Americans who literally spittle and caress the **** of ADHD, who's nothing but a kid with ADHD?

I could understand Ninjalink... He did invent the ****ing metagame for diddy

And the next time ADHD three stocks top players on their counterpicks in tourney play. Then you can give me **** about meatriding. Ignorant ****.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
yo so whats going on people

128 bracket for both single events

24 teams lefft in both doubles

and south vs east finals?

thats easyyyy why were people panicking?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
i love that Canadian players get jocked for "meatriding" ally, who's easily in the top 3 of the world, but no one gives **** to the Americans who literally spittle and caress the **** of ADHD, who's nothing but a kid with ADHD?

And the next time ADHD three stocks top players on their counterpicks in tourney play. Then you can give me **** about meatriding. Ignorant ****.

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
When will people realize top-level brawl is a crap-shoot? There is NO way to predict who is going to win. If you held a giant national brawl tournament today and another one tomorrow, results would be totally different. The game isn't deep enough passed a certain point to accurately separate these top players.
very trueee

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion

What? We jock you because you guys say Ally is the BEST IN THE WORLD. Because he beat M2k ONCE. Seriously no one is doubting him to be top 3 but stop saying hes the best for beating m2k ONCE. and meatriding adhd? No one even thinks he'll get top 5? where the **** are you coming from? Eat a ****.

Infernum

Smash Apprentice
Dorsey, in case you don't know, someone who IS at Genesis told us that the TV was lagging a little bit. So Armada asked to change TV, and he just 3 stocked and 4 stocked WhatIsFear after that.
Thanks for reading.

Lobos

Smash Master
He doesn't **** brawl tournaments he only ***** Axis.... probably some in MD/VA but idk.
Plank never ***** in MD/VA :laugh: only OOS tourney cause you guys can't handle "Plainking" lol GG

Seems like EC is ****** in melee, doing ok in brawl despite the lack of top players. Texas is like 5th best right below NY/NJ/MD/VA ^.^ :laugh::laugh:

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Someone needs to make a thread where the first post is entirely devoted to updates so we don't have to read a million pages to find out that puerto rico is good and rick roll is still funny.

Princz15

Smash Apprentice
lol i dont see ally getting top 2 at this especially if he goes against CO18 in brackets. Or if he goes against weruop if he's there. Then you have m2k at the top of his game ALLY BEAT HIM ONCE STOP THE MEAT RIDING. Also have Tough metaknights like tyrant AND dojo. but his Hardest would have to be CO18 weruop if he's there and Seribik if he's there.

Idk i see top 5 but top 2... idk Too much competiton for the snake god. Snake HAS bad match ups unlike metaknight and the top d3 (CO18) 3-0d him in $10 MM...

****ing fat penguin -_-

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Plank does well because he gets in your head.

He plays gay and the way you react determines the winner.

Like in a real life fight its like he walks up to you and starts sucking your ****. What do you do? Scream and cry and call him gay and john about it? Or be all "Wtf is this ***** doing?!" and you beat the **** out of him. and accept that hes a *** when playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom