• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
My predictions for who's gonna win Genesis (top 4):

1) Shut
2) The
3) ****
4) Up

Seriously, I don't think anyone cares about predictions. Just shut up and watch the tourney, people. This is no SuperBowl for you to be guessing and riding bets (in this case, meat)on your choices.

And I also wish that there would be a topic where it would be entirely devoted to updates and SERIOUS talk about the tourney... I hate skimming through 40-posts-per-page links and find out the closest to useful thing anyone said in it was a quote and a "QFT" message afterwards.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend

....omg Guys. Ally Is Amazing Yes. But Your Riding His **** Hard. Because He Won Apex.

M2k Is Still 2-1 With Him.

This Definitly Is The Same Thing As When Pc Chris Beat Ken.

Lol...all The Upsets Happen In Ny.

But Seriously. Because M2k Loses 1 Tournament Doesnt Mean Ally Will Win It Again.

If You Forgot Lain Beat M2k Too.

So Did Dojo.

So Did Tyrant

So Did Fiction.
SO DID FOW.

Oh.

I.

Went.

There.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion

1) Shut
2) The
3) ****
4) Up

Seriously, I don't think anyone cares about predictions. Just shut up and watch the tourney, people. This is no SuperBowl for you to be guessing and riding bets (in this case, meat)on your choices.

And I also wish that there would be a topic where it would be entirely devoted to updates and SERIOUS talk about the tourney... I hate skimming through 40-posts-per-page links and find out the closest to useful thing anyone said in it was a quote and a "QFT" message afterwards.
lol people do this all the time in any sort of competition so why are you getting bent up about it:confused:

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion

1) Shut
2) The
3) ****
4) Up

It's called hype. also their is a TWITTER for updates on the first page. This is not the place for updates stop being lazy and watch the twitter.

This is pretty much the superbowl of smash. So that was a failed comparision.

Edit: fow took a set off him in friendlies and took a match off in tournament so it doesn't count.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Yeah Kewkky just shut up, let us hype it up we're not annoying you so leave if you don't like it.

1. Mango
2. Armada
3. M2K

Prolly won't happen, but I don't like M2K, I hope this is what goes down.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
lol people do this all the time in any sort of competition so why are you getting bent up about it:confused:
Because there's no live stream or anything of the sort where we can actually get info on a national tourney that's happening right now, and the only places I can look for info that ACTUALLY are giving out info every once in a while (I'm complimenting you, SWF!) is having its info drowned out by less-than-worthwhile posts...

There should seriously be a trashtalk topic apart from a tourney update topic... Both at the same time is driving my stress levels up a hill.

edit: gimme the twitter link or w/e it is and stuff so i can access it then.

edit2: nvm, just read the parts i skimmed in the OP.

lamugi

Smash Lord

It's called hype. also their is a TWITTER for updates on the first page. This is not the place for updates stop being lazy and watch the twitter.

This is pretty much the superbowl of smash. So that was a failed comparision.

Edit: fow took a set off him in friendlies and took a match off in tournament so it doesn't count.
I don't know who you are, but you're funny as hell and you got my approval!

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Because there's no live stream or anything of the sort where we can actually get info on a national tourney that's happening right now, and the only places I can look for info that ACTUALLY are giving out info every once in a while (I'm complimenting you, SWF!) is having its info drowned out by less-than-worthwhile posts...

There should seriously be a trashtalk topic apart from a tourney update topic... Both at the same time is driving my stress levels up a hill.

edit: gimme the twitter link or w/e it is and stuff so i can access it then.

Definititly a brawl head. If you were here in the melee days you wouldn't be so spoiled by livestream. The reason you arent getting worthwhile info is because no one is updating us on twitter. Do you honestly think someone is going to go to genesis go back home and post on smashboards? We have the twitter for updates. so stop being spoiled and sit back and lurk the twitter til you find something interesting. Or join our senseless convos and hype.

Skylord

Smash Apprentice
As a side note...

It's funny how the best players in the world need to travel long distances and even cross a **** ocean just to have a chance to play each other. That feels sooooo 20th century!

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
As a side note...

It's funny how the best players in the world need to travel long distances and even cross a **** ocean just to have a chance to play each other. That feels sooooo 20th century!
Then there will be a mass hysteria sweeping the nation. That is no good if it's the 20th century. (U.S. History major ftw)

TP

Smash Master
Hi guys, just woke up.

Well, this is it. Can M2K sweep Genesis and truly become the King? I hope so. :)

:034:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom