• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamugi

Smash Lord
Plank does well because he gets in your head.

He plays gay and the way you react determines the winner.

Like in a real life fight its like he walks up to you and starts sucking your ****. What do you do? Scream and cry and call him gay and john about it? Or be all "Wtf is this ***** doing?!" and you beat the **** out of him. and accept that hes a *** when playing.
Omg that **** was mad funny

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, Armada owns. I was just saying it's rather ridiculous to suggest that he came all the way to genesis to sandbag, AND it would be just as ridiculous even if it were true. That, in addition to saying that kage is the best ganon, wasn't the best way to make a point.. imo :)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Weruop is going to **** at this mainly DDD players Atomsk and CO18 better hope to god they dont play him. He overwhelms you with spam and camp lol.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Elaborate?
People where talking about ally not getting top 2 so I assume he lost again.

I'm switching over to M2K/dojo know. Better safe than sorry.

Edit: I did chaos I just thought he lost AGAIN. That's why it was capitalized in the first post. Dojo beat him 3-2 and C)18 3-0 , right?

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
People where talking about ally not getting top 2 so I assume he lost again.

I'm switching over to M2K/dojo know. Better safe than sorry.

You're better off sticking to Ally then dojo.

Only i've been saying Ally wont win the whole thing (second at best)

everyone else thinks ally will win.

Edit: Yeah thats what happened. but no Ally didn't lose again and got first in his pool

Diakonos

Smash Lord
falsefalco beat scar in pools LOL
BAHAHAHAHAHAH
is vyse neighbourhood P??
UNFORTUNATELY
carl is going to **** tomorrow
YES HE WILL: PICTURE:

Gregz is gonna **** Brawl with Armada yeeeeee. Rebaz sucks for not getting through pools.

But **** Brawl. Melees where it's at. ARMADA TO WIN.
I seriously hope so. I'd love to see Europe come and **** Americans.
The same armada that got two stocked by a ganondorf?

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hes good, but not going to win. He has to be able to beat East coast, south and west coast.
The same one that is going to make you cry today.
Idk what's funnier, suggesting that someone would travel over seas to sandbag at genesis or that kage is the best ganondorf main.... it's tough.
Are you serious? Kage beat Jman, Azen, and Cactuar....
lololol dorsey. Kage got like 5th at RoM. Please enlighten me as to whos a better ganondorf.
Quoted for truth.

PLEASE GUYS. I just read through TWENTY PAGES of brawl trashtalk in case someone said something important about melee.

PLEASE have mercy. NO MORE [brawl player x] is going to place better than [brawl player y] because of [tournament q].

Gooooooooooo BC

random-ness

Smash Cadet
Armada is really good, its a shame armsah and ek etc. Couldn't come to support the tounrey. Everythin is in armadas hands
true dat' but actually, there are guys, that would be needed there, more than Ek who is still really good.
It's a shame though, that he doesn't play so much anymore.
We have players like Calle W and Adam who would probably **** ;)

Mr.-0

Smash Ace

You're better off sticking to Ally then dojo.

Only i've been saying Ally wont win the whole thing (second at best)

everyone else thinks ally will win.

Edit: Yeah thats what happened. but no Ally didn't lose again and got first in his pool
Yay! I was obne of the people that thought ally was going to win but him losing to dojo and then to CO18 makes him sorta unreliable . But then, Ally is famous for making comebacks if he doesn't dominate straight out of the gate. But yeah, dojo is probobaly gonna get knocked off by M2K, so i'm better with sticking to him and ally.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
I don't think CO18 will make it that far. It'll be

1.M2k
2.Ally
3.Dojo
4.Fiction

lamugi

Smash Lord
Mango and shiz agreed to falco ditto in tourney so shiz will win, then shiz will prolly lose to m2k. Loser finals will be shiz mango, shiz can beat mangos jiggs. In all honesty mango will prolly win again I just got love for da souf

lamugi

Smash Lord
Mango and shiz agreed to falco ditto in tourney so shiz will win, then shiz will prolly lose to m2k. Loser finals will be shiz mango, shiz can beat mangos jiggs. In all honesty mango will prolly win again I just got love for da souf

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Just cuz shiz's falco is really technical and stuff doesn't mean it's better than mangos falco. Mango knows what to do correctly in almost all situations. He's tooooo consistent.

My money is on mango 1st.

Don't get me wrong I love shiz's falco and I really want him to get 2nd and beat m2k.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
. .. lamugi double post? okay...

So, i'm on the west coast when does the brawl singles ( the main event ) begin?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Mango def will beat Shiz if Hungrybox took out Shiz last month.

i wanna see Jman vs Shiz.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
yay. im going to genesis today.

ill try to keep u guys update thru my iphone.

edit: melee mostly, sry but i like melee more so im really not going to pay attention to brawl, maybe like GF or something, but thats about it.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Just cuz shiz's falco is really technical and stuff doesn't mean it's better than mangos falco. Mango knows what to do correctly in almost all situations. He's tooooo consistent.

My money is on mango 1st.

Don't get me wrong I love shiz's falco and I really want him to get 2nd and beat m2k.
I thought that whole "shiz is just technical" thing died awhile ago.

Shiz reads the hell out of people.

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
lololol dorsey. Kage got like 5th at RoM. Please enlighten me as to whos a better ganondorf.
Wait until Americans get used to Canadian style, then Kage will be just another Ganon mainer. I suspect that Kage will get the top 10 for Genesis, not the top 5 since his style was exposed by vids

lamugi

Smash Lord
Anti with the inui logic

Shiz lost to hbox cause he wasn't playing his best after linguini dominated him. So he got shooked up. Shiz ***** hbox in friendlies so I'm sure he's coming back for blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom