• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I'm not saying Ally wont get top 4.

I'm saying stop riding his **** and keep saying hes going to win because he beat m2k ONCE. Dojo got forth at cot4 his first EC tournament 3stocking spammer 2stocking m2k. beating alot of good players. Ally is consistent yes, but i think he will get maybe second or third. but not first. Like i said dojo is my SURPRISE pick to win it ALL. i think everyone forgot that promise that dojo made at whobo that he'd beat m2k at genesis. I believe him. I'm cheering against my own region for my future region. Dojo is my favorite to win it. specially because everyone forgot about him because his placing at apex. Hell if anti was there i'd give him the LOCK for beating Ally.

Snail

Smash Lord
I wouldn't be very surprised if Tyrant doesn't place top 5. He's great but there are so many amazing players there, an upset is very well possible :x

Can't wait for the matches to start again, lols

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb, im talking about big tourneys that include MK slayers, texas tourneys arent that big and are lacking alot of the people who were at apex or at this tourney. Whobo had no MK slayers at all.
So beating or outplacing CO18, Lain, Lee Martin, Infinity, DSF, DMG, Roy_R and Tyrant means nothing because the tournament wasn't "big" enough for you? Or because those players don't qualify as "MK slayers"?

:059:

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
So beating or outplacing CO18, Lain, Lee Martin, Infinity, DSF, DMG, Roy_R and Tyrant means nothing because the tournament wasn't "big" enough for you? Or because those players don't qualify as "MK slayers"?

Don't forget Melee1...

swordgard

Smash Hero
WHOBO had Lain, oh but then you don't credit him at all.

Rofl jking dude. I'm just messing with you.
Ima agree lain did **** up big time that time XD 33rd XD, but i heard he had lotsa problem and someone stole all of his money so he couldnt buy weed or something and he came there half dead.

I dunnow, thats what i heard though

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Ima agree lain did **** up big time that time XD 33rd XD, but i heard he had lotsa problem and someone stole all of his money so he couldnt buy weed or something and he came there half dead.

I dunnow, thats what i heard though

Lain had legit johns for that tourny.

He couldn't do ****. his mind was ****ED.

also I'm going to lol HARD. if armada doesnt break top15.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Its true, he got mugged and bussed all the way there. And then placed the same as some scrubby fox from Dallas who would've gotten 25th if Affinity hadn't CP'ed him to a banned stage which that scrubby fox from Dallas was unaware of its state of being banned. (It was an accident though, Affinity is cool, and the match could've gone either way, after all it was 3rd match)

swordgard

Smash Hero

Apex had TONS more competition, big tourney results are much more accurate than smaller ones.

Maybe he did get a bad bracket though i dont happen to have it anywhere near me and im too lazy to check XD. I just think too many people beat him recently.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
YES GO BLUNTEDOBJECT, HITSUGAYA, FALSEFALCO, KAGE, PKM, AND ADAM! CANADIANS REPRESENT!

****... I should have gone.... I've 3stocked in tournament people on that bracket...

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Apex had TONS more competition, big tourney results are much more accurate than smaller ones.
That's a pretty huge exaggeration.
Apex had no Lee Martin, no CO18, no DMG, no Roy_R, no DSF, no Tyrant and no Infinity. Saying that Apex had "tons" more competition is extremely biased (because of Ally I assume).

swordgard

Smash Hero
That's a pretty huge exaggeration.
Apex had no Lee Martin, no CO18, no DMG, no Roy_R, no DSF, no Tyrant and no Infinity. Saying that Apex had "tons" more competition is extremely biased (because of Ally I assume).

You know what, lets just see how the brackets turns out.

No johns this time around, competition IS there.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I feel bad for any Metaknight that has never played ADHD before. I see it almost impossible for the MK to win as they have never dealt with a Diddy Kong that's even close the skill level of ADHD.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Lol I know thats why I'm asking, how do you know so much about something that happened so far away it was already the next day in your time zone when it happened?

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
I feel bad for any Metaknight that has never played ADHD before. I see it almost impossible for the MK to win as they have never dealt with a Diddy Kong that's even close the skill level of ADHD.
Le Thien does or atleast used to come close to the calibur of ADHD and Dojo doesn't have a problem with him.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Gheb is right, I still believe Apex had a bit more compitition but Whobo was definitely a big scale tournament to just about the comparison of Apex and COT4. I don't count on Dojo placing well for some reason.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
QFTW

High five scandinavian br0.
Jman would never beat armada
lose to jman? jman is one of the few i dont fear will beat Armada... hes bad vs Peach, from what I've seen, he only runs around with laser. doesn't know how to approach.

.. well, that's what jman does in every matchup. but still

Neither of you have EVER seen Jman play in person.

And you just basically described what a fox is supposed to do against a good peach Acherontic so good **** there.

Thats like me saying.

M2k will never beat darkrain all he does is space moves by the edge and look for the gimp.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
lol...I beat le thien in pools.

He definitly IS NOT on calibur with adhd.

ADHD is lightyears ahead of every diddy.

Except ninjalink.

**** nanerz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom