• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Gregz is gonna **** Brawl with Armada yeeeeee. Rebaz sucks for not getting through pools.

But **** Brawl. Melees where it's at. ARMADA TO WIN.
The same armada that got two stocked by a ganondorf?

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hes good, but not going to win. He has to be able to beat East coast, south and west coast.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Nooo Pierce screwing up for EC. D:

Ally is mean for not joining atlantic north.

but seriously no ninjalink?

We have a brawl crew with JMAN in it? i hope jman is practicing MAD hard with Jason. He hasn't played in forever. the deciding factor in crews will be if Jman reps hard. and gets bacck to his old brawl self.....which is mad funny to say

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Mango + Lucky
Scar + Darc
Vwins + pkmvodka

Idk any others. There's quite a few more.
m2k/jman
g$/alukard are still in i think

Also why is everyone forgetting about dojo? After whobo he ***** ****. but at apex he plays bad and everyone forgets.

**** i still have faith in dojo for top 5

Same with ksizzle

oh and wc is mad lucky anti isn't there.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Nooo Pierce screwing up for EC. D:

Ally is mean for not joining atlantic north.

but seriously no ninjalink?

We have a brawl crew with JMAN in it? i hope jman is practicing MAD hard with Jason. He hasn't played in forever. the deciding factor in crews will be if Jman reps hard. and gets bacck to his old brawl self.....which is mad funny to say
WC crew still has Fiction, DSF, SK92, a ****ing Olimar and 1 stock from MikeHaze left.
EC already has M2K and Atomsk out, who seem to be their best players - so ADHD is their best player left and he'LL face either the best Wario in the world or a really good MK/Falco.

I don't think EC will win this ... a lot will depend on ADHD imo

Edit: Armada + Aniolas are also in Melee dubs

:059:

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
The same armada that got two stocked by a ganondorf?

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hes good, but not going to win. He has to be able to beat East coast, south and west coast.
Pools are about as serious as friendlies imo lol. Armada beat M2Ks Marth and went even with Mangos Falco iswell. I find it funny that the only match of him that's up is the one where he gets 2 stocked by that Ganon not the matches after where he ***** him lulz.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
WC crew still has Fiction, DSF, SK92, a ****ing Olimar and 1 stock from MikeHaze left.
EC already has M2K and Atomsk out, who seem to be their best players - so ADHD is their best player and he'' face either the best Wario in the world or a really good MK/Falco.

LOL!

Darc is an amazing marth who will wreck spacies and olimar

WC doesn't know about vex and how amazing he is.

Jman is still a question mark and when he was good at the game he was amazing. hes hella smart

ADHD wrecks spacies too. trust me we have a chance. the only problem is fiction because we lack great warios here.

swordgard

Smash Hero
EC already has M2K and Atomsk out, who seem to be their best players - so ADHD is their best player left and he'LL face either the best Wario in the world or a really good MK/Falco.

EC has such a crippled crew it cant mean much.

WC has EVERYONE they need.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Pools are about as serious as friendlies imo lol. Armada beat M2Ks Marth and went even with Mangos Falco iswell. I find it funny that the only match of him that's up is the one where he gets 2 stocked by that Ganon not the matches after where he ***** him lulz.
Your right.

Not.

Pools determine seeding, which can lead to a whole lot of problem if your underseeded.

Yes, people dont play as well in pool as in bracket, but its certainly a much higher lvl than friendlies. It still counts, you cant afford to be slopy in pools too much.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
WC would NOT beat EC if we had all our players

M2k
Atomsk
NEO
NinjaLink
Anti
ADHD
Meep
Darc
Ksizzle
Shadow
Snakeee
Omni
or candy

only 4 of our top players are there....

Even though our b-team players are amazing too

....or have wes there for trashtalking...

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party

LOL!

Darc is an amazing marth who will wreck spacies and olimar

WC doesn't know about vex and how amazing he is.

Jman is still a question mark and when he was good at the game he was amazing. hes hella smart

ADHD wrecks spacies too. trust me we have a chance. the only problem is fiction because we lack great warios here.
I didn't say they won't win. I just doubt it. Even if Darc/ADHD do well vs spacies it's still difficult to face SK92. And then they still have to beat DSF and Fiction? I know that Vex is a very good player and that Jman is smart from playing Melee but they're not in the same league.
Who'll take out DSF's MK? The only one I can see that doing is ADHD and they still have to deal with Fiction before that/afterwards.

Edit: I know that EC didn't come in full strength ... NL, Ksizzle, Meep, Anti and Candy are all players that can make the difference. I'm not trying to say that WC > EC lol. I'm just saying that WC has the upper hand in this crew battle.

stelzig

Smash Lord
Where is this vid? Searching in different ways on youtube i can't find anything related. :(

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
i would agree sword.

Also...

Where the **** is Boss? And what region is he from? Cause i'm surprised he's not there shoryuken-ing ****ing everyone

Hes from Atlantic north.

NO ONE in md/va(one of our powerhouse regions) didn't go. NEO missed his flight.

no one else came. NinjaLink is still here.

Our crew is pretty much Tristate with Darc.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I didn't say they won't win. I just doubt it. Even if Darc/ADHD do well vs spacies it's still difficult to face SK92. And then they still have to beat DSF and Fiction? I know that Vex is a very good player and that Jman is smart from playing Melee but they're not in the same league.
Who'll take out DSF's MK? The only one I can see that doing is ADHD and they still have to deal with Fiction before that/afterwards.

Edit: I know that EC didn't come in full strength ... NL, Ksizzle, Meep, Anti and Candy are all players that can make the difference. I'm not trying to say that WC > EC lol. I'm just saying that WC has the upper hand in this crew battle.

I don't think dsf is a problem at all really.

I find the problem to be fiction.

dsf will have a hard time facing darc,adhd, or even vex.

rich brown is nothing because ALL our remaining players wreck olimar.

sk92 will get wrecked by darc or adhd.

Edit: yeah WC does have the upper hand. but its funny that it's still close with b-team players. one not having played brawl in months

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party

I don't think dsf is a problem at all really.

I find the problem to be fiction.

dsf will have a hard time facing darc,adhd, or even vex.

rich brown is nothing because ALL our remaining players wreck olimar.

sk92 will get wrecked by darc or adhd.
lol if you say so

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Haha Sword, too jokes. :laugh:

Been to busy with work to keep updated with this tournament. Sad to hear so many top EC players missed out on this. :(

Go Ally!.....and whatever other Canadians are there.

random-ness

Smash Cadet
Pool matches I consider tournament. Unless you have a pool where you really could play a secondary and **** everyone then its not so big of a deal. But regardless.

Aramada isnt winning melee. Not today.

@above post:
http://www.viddler.com/explore/massivedamage/videos/4/
Well y'know, while he might not win, he has already made a mighty fine showing 4 the entire Europe, showing that we are not crap, like you guys thought.
I believe that Armada will at least make Top 3, he is the European Beast 4 sure.
:)

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Well y'know, while he might not win, he has already made a mighty fine showing 4 the entire Europe, showing that we are not crap, like you guys thought.
I believe that Armada will at least make Top 3, he is the European Beast 4 sure.
:)

....smoking that pot.

1st m2k
2nd shiz
3rd mango

Bold prediction eh?

random-ness

Smash Cadet

....smoking that pot.

1st m2k
2nd shiz
3rd mango

Bold prediction eh?
That pot is hot...
Besides, I have not heard anythin' bout shiz so far, I like shiz alot, he is one of my favourite players, however, It would not be impossible for Armada to beat him, the same thing goes for the other players Imo.
Even though he may not end up Top 3, he will surely make top five, and that is not a bold prediction
:psycho:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom