• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Timotee, thou shalt givest up my memory card!

Leavin' for Tim's now. Other Melee players should join. Roman, you should contact me about a possible ride around 9:30. Call/txt me if you can, if not then post here and I'll check smashboards periodically while I'm at Tim's.

Rizen

Smash Legend
@ Dylan:
When your computer's fixed will you please upload a few replays where I play well vs your TLink and MK? I want to prove to the Link boards that I'm better than the cr***y replays posted from my wii show so they'll take me seriously.
One of the Link mains is acting very unpleasant.

Steam

Smash Hero
Level 0 wasn't there.

We mostly played brawl-. I will change my - main from CF to Lucario when they give luc kill power.

@dan- I think it's that Im using choice band Lucario. I have to use the same mooooove =(.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Let me guess.

Level 0 won the smashfest.
ROFL

Also, Rhinestones Eyes isn't terrible, I've decided. I just got hung-up on the intro, and I still hate the "plastic powa" lyric. It annoys me so much.

Otherwise, it's k.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Those black and white scans are interesting. The female character is looking kind of bleh from the sprite but still better than Dawn. Hopefully the guy will actually look cool.

I do like the new battle screen though. Full back sprites are a definite plus. And the shops INSIDE the Pokemon Center. Now it's all in one place!

They better give me the ability to store items in the box again. I hate scrolling through my bag all **** day through items I rarely use.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

good games

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

good games
/BURST

That oughta stop ya!

Steam for killer Falcon on Brawl - !

Tim and I are always on the same team IRL.

good games. good games.

(Falco has four jumps you know!)

**** jamaal, tell me more of your wonders!
Should just ask me sometime you see me. Or just ask questions about whatever now D: Whatevs! I dunno where to start!

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
That line annoyed me at first as well.

But think about the lines meaning more and it becomes legit.

Yeah! I like big

Steam

Smash Hero
I also think I found a solution to my mindset/lack of thinking problem- I imitate Lucario's constipated voice throughout the match Especially when I die and super especially when I get star KO'd. It mingamed bees pretty hard and distracted him since he was ROFLMAOing. I can also creep people out with this. Mindgamez?

Steam

Smash Hero
:I

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUokay

hmmmm

*something a Lucario would say 3 times*

DYLAN YOU OWE ME MATCHES!!! WHY YOU BE DUCKIN' ME BOI?

Bees!

Smash Ace
GGs people.

Steam: Stop getting up on the stage by rolling! Also when you were having fun and not getting frustrated you were doing much better.
Tim: DDD in Brawl- is too good. Eveerything about him is crazy
Meno: I am saving yours for last(If Crashboards doesn't crash)
Munch: Great job! Get on Colorado Boards moar! Its okay if you don't know what to say. Many people here don't either, that is why so many funny things happen.
Spencer(JCVD): Congrats on you and Steam! Seriously though play patient more like that. Because for the first time in a long time I almost lost to you. Like it was sooooo close it wasn't even funny. If you play like that more often you will probably place better in tourneys!
Kenny: I will play Melee with you guys someday (The fact that the melee scene is so nice to us Brawl people makes me feel more welcome to get into the game and play with you guys.)
Mikezor: Why does the party show up just as I am leaving? Nice meeting you and we will have to play sometime.
Jamaal: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEE KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!1!1!1!Yang: Yang: Wow...I have never seen you so expressive as when you were playing Brawl-.
Dylan: You main Toon Link and that makes me happy! But you missed the Timfest and that doesn't.
Starr: You main Toon Link and that makes me happy! But you missed the Timfest and that doesn't.
Jamison: Quit barking at me...You know me!
Charlie-Dog: You sooooo are cute!!!!!!! Did you eat Meno's Spicy McChicken sandwich? xD
Two hot girls that came down and introduced yourselves to everyone: You were hot.

Anyone else I forgot...Sorry I forgot you!!!!

Steam

Smash Hero
Fail attempt at shutouts

Bees-Thanks for the ride and furry jokes, and the Idea of GUARRRGGGLLLRRLLLing when I die.

Spencer- I still love you

Munch- Falco has 4 jumps in Brawl- and I will not sing

Meno- thanks for bringing chicken tenders (harhar), and for teaching me that peach's fair is a trap

Jamal- Get Brawl- falcon 0-death'd. Hyesz.

Tim- Thanks for letting me into your house and driving us to chipolte. get your oli gimped by my Lucario. And your ness no longer appears in nightmares.

2 girls- one of you was hot

Dylan- You scared?

Guy who had an afro who I didn't know- Nice hair.

Brawl- falcon- You are epic

Brawl- Lucario- Get some killpower son, though 100 Fairs per shorthop is nice.

Anyone else- Hi

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Bees's was great. Sorry...I got out of work so late that I wouldn't make it there before ten :(

But steam is right...I was scurred.

And the guy with the Afro must be Kenny (BlueMycon) (MELEE TONIGHT???)

And I missed two girls :(
That's infinitely more times the amounts of girls I hung out with last night...In fact the number can never make it there...
It's like the hippos and their hunger.

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Sounds like it was a bomb smashfest! Sorry i couldnt be there, i was in foco...So whens the next one? :)
Old shout outs for ranbat 5...
Tim: lol why do you always win?! Your wario is too nasty and we should team more!
Meno: Greely smash=Awesomeness and loses to fishbait...we will get him
DTL: Good stuff man! i thought you were gonna get tim in that last set...**** was intense!
Spelt:ggs man
Underload: Bomb snake man, kicked my *** that second game!
Steam:Do better :) coulda teamed with me and won doubles...but noooooo lol
Dave: Do better............

___X___

Smash Lord
Hey guys, do any of you have the RESULTS page or the bracket when I got 1st in CO? :D

EDIT: Never mind.
found em :D

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Rob with beamsword is dumb. T__T

My shoutouts, grouped by dumb people:

Tim.

GGs everyone else.

Top Bottom